What is your Body Fat percentage?

Options
12346»

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    By various calculators, I'm around 18-19%. From my Taylor scale (whose accuracy is more than questionable as it changes from day to day with my weight) I'm at like 20-22%. So I really don't know, my goal is under 20% with at least some clear definition to my abs (I don't have the discipline to get and maintain a 6 pack lol)
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hey There Roger ... 6' 0". Low to mid 190 lbs. 11-12% started at 18% in February
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    When I do the online tape measure ones, it's about 24.5%. I would like to see it down to 19% some day. The scale at the gym said 33% the other day, but I had just did some strength training and had a drink of water, so that's probably what did it.

5'1"
    147.5 lbs
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    From the Navy method went from 25% to 18% BF.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Different people look different even at the same body fat %. Everyone is different. You have to decide what you want once you get down to a lower level.

From leighpeele.com

I think you look better at 11 than 10, get a bit more :)
  • Sadore
    Sadore Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 127 pounds. Mine is around 19, but I think I look more like the 35% picture.
  • Dzambhala
    Dzambhala Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    30% at my last weigh in. (5' 8'' 189lbs)

I have been losing around 1% a week for the past 2 months (this according to my £30 scale - so probs not 100%:)

Can't wait to get into the 20's, then the teens!