30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• TheCandel
    TheCandel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Need more results from Men. I'm curious how this will help me as I just orderd it online today.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    well, my 10 days to go has been extended. I got sick and needed a rest day. The good news is I am totally loving the 3rd level!. I am going out of town on Sunday and plan on bringing my DVD with me!
  • vlundwall
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this but u all seem so supportive so I figured I'd join in. Just finished day 1 Level 1 and man did it kick my butt like no other!! So hard to not quit in the middle. All your results look amazing, keep it up!! =]]
  • dayatatime1
    dayatatime1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's pictures- you all look great!!

I started doing the Shred back in Spring, but I had to stop due to having back surgery with strict recovery restrictions. Now I'm starting it over and I'm determined to finish. I did day 2 today, and boy am I sore! I plan on doing it 5-6 days a week and I'm also working my way through C25K again after the surgery (I started halfway through and I'm in week 6 now), so I'll be doing that 3 days a week. I'll post my results when I'm done :)

I also need to do the wall pushups modification too due to a nerve disease in wrist, but I think they're still quite effective.
  • Kashaea
    Kashaea Posts: 14
    Options
    Every time I come back to the thread I am amazed at the results that so many have got from this programme! I'm now on Day 7 but I didn't take any before and after pics. I just started it when I found it on You tube. I may take some pics today though and at the end of 30 days. This is an awesome workout! I really like it.
  • sewerz
    sewerz Posts: 1
    Options
    Started yesterday, about to start day two right now. my everything hurts but you all look so damn good I've got to give it a go!
    Took my ridiculously embarrassing before pictures yesterday, brilliant first step because a photo can really put things into perspective, it's all the motivation i'll need now!
    Thanks for sharing everyone :D
  • Shawnuhhbauss
    Shawnuhhbauss Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just finished level 1 day 5 and my endurance has def increased and i have already lost a half inch to an inch everywhere. Cant wait to complete this and see the results!!
  • adrienne1086
    adrienne1086 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I dont want to put up pics yet but i just did measurements about 14 days in and i have a total loss of 5.8 inch !! My weight hasn't changed much though...and that sort of discourages me but , i am excited to see how many more inches i can scrape off!
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    BUMP.
  • VenusinScorpio
    Options
    Wow, you ladies look great and this thread is very inspiring!
    I did the 30 day shred and only lasted 20 days. I did notice a huge change in muscle mass. I stopped doing it due to personal crisis distraction.
    I've seen some ppl in this thread talk about pain in the joints during this workout. This was a problem for me as well. My knees were killing me during the jumping jacks and my ankles were screaming too when I did the jump roping. On day three, I started taking fish oil and a calcium supplement. It helped so much! So, give this a try. . .Within a day two, you'll notice a difference in how your joints feel.

I haven't read this entire thread so someone may have already mentioned this, just in case they didn't, you can get the 30 day shred on Amazon for 2.99 per workout. I stream it on my Roku. :)
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Saving as I'm on day 5, this gives me motivation :)
  • Psychedelicately
    Psychedelicately Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hope this works!

955b87d7.jpg
    c62fac73.jpg
    1adfff3f.jpg

The workouts arent too bad. I didnt love it but i loved that it changed my body quicker than anything else i'd ever done! Give it a shot!!! :)

This is sooooooooooo motivating. Thank you for sharing! I have been contemplating doing the shred for a few days, think I'm gonna do it!
  • Terrymichelle
    Terrymichelle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Don't know if I could get up the courage to show my results... the before is just BAD haha! I was VERY VERY pleased with the results though. It was amazing how much of a difference it made. I did the whole dvd and now I am on ripped in 30 by Jillian Michaels.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing Ripped in 30 for November can join my group 'Ripped in 30 November Edition!' workout starts tomorrow!
  • Moshebelle1
    Options
    omg!!! you look great!! you can definetly see the change!!! I am giving it a shot!!! waiting for my husband to get home to go buy it!!! I must admit, i am a bit scared though. lol. :embarassed:
  • Moshebelle1
    Options
    omg!!! you look great!! you can definetly see the change!!! I am giving it a shot!!! waiting for my husband to get home to go buy it!!! I must admit, i am a bit scared though. lol. :embarassed:

Don't be scared. It's a great program, but not overly intense, and it's broken up into small segments which are totally manageable. It moves up in difficulty at a good pace as well.
  • ycstephens
    Options
    What is the DVD that you all are referring to? I'm pretty new to myfitnesspal. I need something to kick me into gear.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Only did 21 days the 2nd time around.

z.jpg
  • amberakinspalmer
    Options
    Found them on youtube! So I start with level one on day one and do i for ten days then on day 11 i switch to level 2? and switch to level 3 on day 21?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!