• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    WINNER!
    Wow, I'm so glad that there are women like you that are the epitome of femininity and style to set us slackers straight.

1. I don't have $30 to get my feet "done" whatever the heck that means. If I have extra $30 its going towards the kids, or fixing the car or maybe date night for me and hubby. As long as my feet are clean, nails trimmed - then they are cool.

2. YOU cannot tell me that NO man likes funky feet... my husband could care less if my toenails are painted or not. As long as we're working well through life together and we still rock each other's world, pink toenails really aren't going to have an impact.

OH and I have bad scars on my legs (which I'm sure you would find grosss. I can't shave, the skin is too thin and I can't risk cuts leading to another 3 year infection. So
    before you pronounce that hairy women are gross... there may be significant reason why someone doesn't shave.

3. As for odor, get up out of other women's business. And by the way, when women actually workout and work hard, we tend to sweat and that means a bit of stench.... all over. But then I'm sure you're one of those who comes in with perfect hair and makeup, walk the treadmill on low speed for 20 min, then goes and tells her girlfriends that she "works out" everyday.

Douche is such an appropriate word here.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    I don't shave in the winter, but then again I didn't shave in the summer either, why you ask? Because the sun has not touched these legs in years and years. I didn't wear shorts or dresses, so for me there was no need to shave, not to mention my hair is white and thin, very thin . But now that I'm smaller and wearing shorts out and about I do shave. But if I'm not wearing shorts or dresses then I'm not shaving and you won't be seeing what's under the pant legs, sorry. And I'm pretty sure that that much sweat is going to make anyone's body parts stink, bath or not. I've never gone in the locker rooms. I'm not undressing in front of anyone. I'll take my sweaty body home to my own shower instead of standing there naked with other people standing around.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    And... there it is. Thank you all for getting so worked up. It really made my night.

I don't really give a damn what you think, just funny that a bunch of nonsense, made you mad.

O_o
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    This thread has been a wealth of knowledge-- some women don't think pedicures are necessary (forgive me, but I do indulge in my deluxe pedicures every 2 - 3 weeks and love them... ), not all women shave on a regular basis, also... don't use Q tips, don't pick your nose, and don't use Summer Eve's soap.. oh and your nose shouldn't be close enough to smell another woman's vag.

:laugh:
  • petechiae
    petechiae Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wish I could flash my hairy armpits at you and make you smell the delicious musky scents of my vagina, dudette.
    You don't know what you're missing.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I don't care for my feet for men but I do agree to keep them clean. It is basic hygiene.

Oooo! Those evil men!!

Why would ANYONE do anything for them?!?!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    EEK! Personally, I've never had that much time in the locker room eyeing other people's bodies and what not. Seriously, YOU may have some issues if you're taking surveillance of the room. Just sayin..

Hahaha, love it. I've never had this sort of problem in a gym locker room. However, I try and spend as little time in them as possible
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    This thread has been a wealth of knowledge-- some women don't think pedicures are necessary (forgive me, but I do indulge in my deluxe pedicures every 2 - 3 weeks and love them... ), not all women shave on a regular basis, also... don't use Q tips, don't pick your nose, and don't use Summer Eve's soap.. oh and your nose shouldn't be close enough to smell another woman's vag.

I can't believe you left out the most important piece
    Also, pu**y isn't supposed to smell like flowers, powder, bubblegum or apples. It's supposed to smell like pu**y.

I'm sorry that quote made my night. Lol.
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow. Lol. This sounds very weird. I would stop going to that gym. It must have been really bad. You took the time to smell and scope every detail. My intentions are not to be rude. But some people don't care. It's sad but the truth. I feel your pain. I am a clean person. But you made a thread about it? Wow. Lol
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options

I can't believe you left out the most important piece
    Also, pu**y isn't supposed to smell like flowers, powder, bubblegum or apples. It's supposed to smell like pu**y.

I'm sorry that quote made my night. Lol.

Eeek! I can't believe I forgot it either.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    My vagina smells of strawberries but tastes of vinegar

why can't they taste like cookie dough?
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options

Because we have things to do and if they did, we'd have a head between our legs constantly.

On second thought...
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options

I try not to smell like baked goods. Biting hurts.
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    And... there it is. Thank you all for getting so worked up. It really made my night.

I don't really give a damn what you think, just funny that a bunch of nonsense, made you mad.

And with that .. you cower away like the little snit you are. You didn't piss anyone off .. you disgusted everyone and made yourself out to be a real imbecile.

" ..... and when they said 'BRAINS' .. you thought they said 'TRAINS' and you missed yours"
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I cannot stop giggling. This topic and comments are hilarious! Smell away y'all!
    I know! Best train wreck ever. Thanks for trolling OP - the animated GIFs alone are worth it.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options

And with that .. you cower away like the little snit you are. You didn't piss anyone off .. you disgusted everyone and made yourself out to be a real imbecile.

" ..... and when they said 'BRAINS' .. you thought they said 'TRAINS' and you missed yours"

WINNER!:drinker:
  • mrshoneydew
    Options

1) Feminine washes are not good. Your vagina is basically "self-cleaning." Feminine washes mess up the PH of your vagina and that can actually lead to infections and irritation. If you want to clean your vulva (if you don't know, your vagina is the opening that your menstrual blood comes out of, you give birth out of, etc. Your vulva is the whole area - labia, *kitten*, vagina, etc.), soap and water on a washcloth will do the trick. Everyone should use soap and water to clean their body on a regular basis.

I am so glad someone else said this, because I was about to. I volunteered for a woman's clinic for 7 years.
    Feminine hygiene products and anything with fragrance is bad for your lady bits. Any gynecologist worth seeing will tell you this. It's possible to keep things clean without them. However....if you have just been running on a treadmill for an hour, certain smells are going to occur, and if it is a locker room with a shower well then that's self explanatory.

I don't understand what hair has to do with anything. Hair is natural and it is a personal choice as to whether a person wants to shave or not. I choose to shave because I just feel better. But I have a lot of female friends who do not. And they all smell perfectly fine (granted some smell strongly of patchouli and Naag Champa oils, but that is not an unpleasant smell to me).

Women have many reasons for why they might decide to not shave and if one of the reasons is because they don't want to submit to modern beauty standards, then I doubt they care what any nosy onlooker in the locker room thinks.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

I died! Lol

Just.... Wow.
  • Sandy307
    Sandy307 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hairy legs and armpits are considered sexy in some parts of Europe....just saying...
This discussion has been closed.