Women, lets have a talk... a really "personal" talk

Options
12345679»

Replies

• pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    why are you in a locker room staring at body hair and feet and smelling their vaginas??
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm sooooo AGREEING with you here!!! Just handle ya biz!!! Aint nothing wrong with smelly and looking good too!!! :heart:
  • BubblySharon
    BubblySharon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    why are you in a locker room staring at body hair and feet and smelling their vaginas??
    LMAO Agreed!! LOL
  • BubblySharon
    Options
    And since when are you to judge anyone on anything? I am rather perplexed on how you became queen of hygiene.

And yes, women can groom however they want, don't like it then maybe you shouldn't spend your time staring at it to know this is a "problem".

Feminine washes are really not all that great as previously stated. It eliminates the natural occurring cleaning your body already does. And heaven forbid if you can smell anything - either check yourself first, or get your nose out of other women's Y's.

I dont have pedicured feet, cant afford it, so unless you want to pop out the $$$ I will be glad to go.

Hint: Focus on yourself and quit staring at the women in the gym locker room. Just sayin
    With this as well....
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • BubblySharon
    Options
    Is it judge-y in here or is it just me?
    Not just you.... very jude-y in here
  • BubblySharon
    Options
    And... there it is. Thank you all for getting so worked up. It really made my night.

I don't really give a damn what you think, just funny that a bunch of nonsense, made you mad.
    Wow... can we say troll??? How about B*&#H? Like someone else mentioned... let us know when you develop a personality.
  • BubblySharon
    Options
    I don't shave because it is the only way I can see where my leg ends and socks begin. I don't tan well.
    LMAO Love this one!!!
  • theWinchester
    theWinchester Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My advice...
    1) Women just because summer is over does not mean its time to grow your own fur coat. Shave, cover it up, i don't really care just keep it hidden.

People can groom their body hair however they want. What you think is attractive is not attractive to others. If it bothers you, look at the ground until you reach your locker.
    2) Okay this is simple. Feet... take care of them crusty, unkept feet... is gross. Spend 30 bucks, get that s*** professionally taken care of... then buy yourself a foot scrubber, nail polish, and some skin clippers and keep your feet looking decent. Men don't like f**ked up feet, period.

I don't care for my feet for men but I do agree to keep them clean. It is basic hygiene.
    3) Okay, if I have to pick one topic that drives me nuts, it's this. Please wash yourself. There is nothing more unappealing than vag odor. There is no shame in using feminine washes, that's what they are made for. PH balanced and all. Just because girls buy feminine wash doesn't tell the world that your having issues... and for on the go, try feminine wipes. I promise that buying a bottle of soap is a lot less embarrassing than having "that" odor following you all day. Not that I go looking for these things, but some women are so bad I can't even think about using the restroom after you. And intimacy? Forget about it, that is sure to kill the mood and possibly the relationship. And as a side note,,,just because your legs are closed... doesn't mean we can't smell it. Just saying.

1) Feminine washes are not good. Your vagina is basically "self-cleaning." Feminine washes mess up the PH of your vagina and that can actually lead to infections and irritation. If you want to clean your vulva (if you don't know, your vagina is the opening that your menstrual blood comes out of, you give birth out of, etc. Your vulva is the whole area - labia, *kitten*, vagina, etc.), soap and water on a washcloth will do the trick. Everyone should use soap and water to clean their body on a regular basis.

ETA - A good point people are making - it is a GYM. You go there to sweat. You are going to smell things you might not want to sell. Work out outside or at your own home if it bothers you too much.

Yes to "everything" you are saying.
    We women, get enough hate we don't need it from fellow females as well.
  • stinamarie17
    stinamarie17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone was mad, just annoyed to be reminded that there are rude, insensitive and uninformed people out there like yourself perhaps.

this.

SMH... OP, you're on a site where people are trying to change themselves, find acceptance and other support persons... and instead they come across people like you who want to be judgmental and rude. who gives a crap about shaved legs and pedicures?? worry about your own image, don't knock on people because of theirs.
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Id change gyms
  • Mslajackson
    Mslajackson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    LOL I think I got my workout in today from just laughin

Me too.......omg...the stories I can tell.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    If your PH is out of whack, eat some yogurt. Take a balancing pill.

A CLEAN pu**y smell is optimal.... hint of perfume or not. lol

Doesn't mean I should smell your stank fish tank from a mile away, and doesn't mean we should call that "natural" pu**y smell.

Sweat at the gym... understandable ... and sexy. Stank snatch and hair bc you're too lazy to shave it.... ... not so much.

In MY opinion, and yes, I am allowed to have one :grumble:
  • MelStrey
    Options
    After reading this, all I could think about is how awful it must be to care about other people's business so much.
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    What ever happened to people minding their own damn business and letting people live their lives?
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options

well trolled OP. well trolled.

Troll-cat.gif

love!
This discussion has been closed.