Whats your current NSV (non scale victory)

Options

Replies

• saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Fitting into jeans I could fit in at my lowest recorded adult weight...and I'm still almost 20lbs heavier than I was back then!
  • KG220
    KG220 Posts: 8
    Options
    I can now run and entire mile without stopping and my dress pants are getting loose! :)
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    At Jazzercise last night, the instructor in front of everyone said "Ohhhh Sam, you look Skinny" in her cute english accent. I blushed
  • 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Going shopping with my husband for size 6 pants & then to realize they were to big & ended up getting into a size 4, then to hear my husband say as he puts his arms around my waist how amazing I look :-)!
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    When i first started going to the gym I went to the gym three days a week for 30-45 minutes TOTAL Now, 55 days later I'm at 50 minutes on cardio alone and 30 minutes of strength training for 1 hour and 20 minutes total
  • zigeuner62
    Options
    Walking 3.5 miles outside every morning at a brisk pace from barely being able to get off the couch and walk 20 feet down the hall to the bathroom just over two months ago.
  • commotionstrange
    commotionstrange Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Went shopping for a pair of cheap jeans at Forever 21 yesterday and they only had one pair left in the style I was looking for...in a 29.

Since I haven't worn a jean size in the 20's since the end of high school, it seemed a long shot, but I trudged to the changeroom anyways.

Well, they FIT!!! I'm quite sure it's vanity sizing, but still, jeans in the 20's!!! And in a store for teenagers no less. Made me happy :)

Glad to hear everyone is doing so well xo
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    This is super silly. Yesterday I got on a real outside bike and rode it for the first time after 19 years of being deathly afraid of trying again. Nineteen years ago I was hit by a truck on a bike and was afraid to ride again. I overcame my fear and did it. This is a huge victory for me.

^^^^^ AWESOME!!!!

my NSV is fitting into a pair 9 jeans and having a guy friend say I know where your daughter gets her a-- from (my daughter is 25 years old) woot woot What a FEELING!!!! or recently guys will tell my daughter "see what you got to look forward to, look at your mom" PRICELESS :)
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I peeked in the mirror as I was pulling on my pants and could see the definition in my legs! Getting to the gym is really paying off!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my husband gave me a Medium t-shirt from his work because it wouldn't fit him and it fit me PERFECTLY!! I've always been more of an XL type girl....
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    my work pants are the same pants i wore at my thinnest, 6 yrs ago as a freshman in highschool
  • jencuts15
    jencuts15 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Someone just commented on a picture of me on facebook from over the weekend "ummm Jen, you look super skinny in this picture"!!!!!!!! Made my day!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Today I ran for 32 minutes on the elliptical!! When I started just two weeks ago I didn't think I would live any longer if I went more than 6!!! I go at high intensity.
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I had to tighten the strap on my HRM this morning as it was about to fall off. My bras are on the last hooks now too :)

And last week I was told I was wearing 'cute bum pants'.
  • nomadlady7
    nomadlady7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I took second place in my age group in a 5k trail race. Hate to admit there were only two of us out there.

Bought a new pair of pants, my first since starting MFP, and I was a whole size smaller!!!!!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring and engagement ring both fit and I dropped a shoe size.

If I walk along with my hands in my pockets I have to be careful so I don't tug my pants off because they are so lose. :blushing:
  • rjhoughton
    Options
    Eating carrot sticks for a mid-morning snack instead of chocolate.
  • 228lrt
    228lrt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Climbed my first 14,265 foot mountain 9/21/12
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Being able to comfortably cross my legs because my thighs are no longer too fat :happy:
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This is super silly. Yesterday I got on a real outside bike and rode it for the first time after 19 years of being deathly afraid of trying again. Nineteen years ago I was hit by a truck on a bike and was afraid to ride again. I overcame my fear and did it. This is a huge victory for me.
    That's quite a victory! Good for you! Take care, wear your helmet, follow the rules of the road and you should be able to enjoy riding your bike, even using it for transportation someday. There are plenty of people who didn't get hit by a truck that won't get on a bike because they feel like all drivers are out to get them. Not all of them, but it is a valid fear to a certain extent. It is a historical fact that paved roads were promoted by bicyclists to make it easier to use them for transportation, but as we have seen, roads got taken over by the horseless carriage.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!