Whats your current NSV (non scale victory)

Options

Replies

• marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    My daughter, who has worn the same size since high school, "handed up" a pair of her pants she didn't want anymore. SIZE 3/4, and they fit, whoo hoo!
  • anonymousKel
    anonymousKel Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My most recent NSV.....People actually coming up to me and saying......Ok Michelle....you look GREAT.....but it's time to STOP!!!
    (I've lost 28lbs and my goal is 30lbs.) I'm 5'3" and currently 127 lbs. My goal is 125 (not at all unreasonable). :o))

I'm getting the same ...thats sounds reasonable. I'm 5'2 130 and quite toned but lost the boobs :( I think thats what they notice first when they tell me to stop. Do what you feel is best. Of course you will but hey doesnt hurt to support eh. x All the best

oh and my NSV is no coffee or tea since August the 10th....herbal tea, caffeine free coke (except when there is vodka involved).
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I noticed today for the first time that I actually LOOK different! =)
  • josachi
    josachi Posts: 79
    Options
    my rings fit!

THIS! (which put a smile on hubby's face that hasn't dimmed yet--he's been walking around humming for the last week!)
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I wore shorts for the first time this year out in public. No longer feel self conscious about my thighs jiggling or rubbing together. :happy:
  • momswanson
    momswanson Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I found my hip bones! :laugh:
  • crabbyab90
    crabbyab90 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I ran for more than 30 seconds! It felt great!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I have no more double chin, I am not the largest size in Victoria's Secret clothes. I feel sexy 100% of the time and I can hold a plank for 1.5 mins.
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    I had to throw out half of a big ice cream cake from my birthday (2 months ago) because it was totally freezer burnt. A year ago the cake would have been gone in a matter of days.
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Everything in my closet fits again!!
  • catsbc2002
    catsbc2002 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    has only gained 5 pounds this pregnancy an am already 26 weeks.:flowerforyou:
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I've had a number of NSVs on my journey so far, but the latest ones have me smiling and dancing for joy. One happened last week while working out on my gym's stairmaster. I get so very sweaty while on it and the hand rails are metal, so they get a bit slippery despite being textured, and I went to wipe my hand on my butt....but it wasn't where I thought it should be, and my hand ended up finding my butt much closer to my body than it used to be. Obviously I lost weight back there, but I hadn't noticed how much until that moment!

The other was when I was shaving my arm pits last week. I hadn't been having troubles before because being obese meant that my armpits were flat, so easy to shave. With all the weight I've lost and now the weights I'm lifting, my armpits are now concave, like they were when I was a teenager. Difficult to shave, awesome to realize that I'm really making some huge progress here!
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Retired 4 pairs of pants for being too big.
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Running a mile without stopping!
  • julielittlefish
    julielittlefish Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    <---rocked a little black dress that has fit for a while, but didn't look quite right. 6 months of CrossFit later...
  • Stanc68
    Stanc68 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bought a new pair of jeans... 4 inches smaller in the waist from three months ago...
  • Jormesher
    Jormesher Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    finished week 6, day 2 of c25k.....

next nsv coming up- Week 6, Day 3
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    Being able to go up five flights of stairs at work with only one rest break instead of two.
  • QuestToLose
    QuestToLose Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5 weeks ago, I could not run half a lap of a football field, which is less than a quarter of a mile. yesterday I ran 2miles straight and was not heaving and panting like some weeks before!! very big deal for me!
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    I've got a few:

Running to the gym, doing a leg workout, then running home afterwards. Wow, major NSV.

My driver's license photo is only three years old, but now looks like 3X me.

This shirt I'm wearing, it fits. The pants I'm wearing are loose.

These small things constantly AMAZE me. I had NO idea I was capable of this two years ago. And now... wow!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!