Whats your current NSV (non scale victory)

Options

Replies

• victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    The fact that I'm more motivated. Instead of arguing with myself on getting up and exercising...I've caught myself counting down the time until I can head home and jump on the treadmill before I go to class. And I never thought that would happen.
  • KwilsonStPeteFL
    KwilsonStPeteFL Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking over 6 weeks and feel awesome! And it's day 16 of no soda. The best part is that I've lost 10 pounds in the last month and have recommitted myself to been healthy.

People keep commenting on how I seem to be glowing. It's amazing how much better my skin looks without all the nasty smoking effects and caffeine. WOO HOO!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for 128oz of water intake!!! HUGE for me because I struggle with my water intake and was high in sodium every day last week!
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Running 6.4 miles
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Blood work done at the doctor's office. My cholosterol came in at 167!! Woohoo!!!
  • just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I took my "too big" clothes to the second hand store, as I will never need them again :)

And I sold a pair of "too big" yoga pants to a local friend. Nice to know I'm smaller than someone now :)

I don't see myself as that much smaller than her, but obviously I must be, if those pants were way too loose for me to wear comfortably and confidently. Yes, I have come a long way since this time last year. Hoping this time next year I'm at goal.
  • nancyaaa
    nancyaaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I lost a chin somewhere. If found, PLEASE don't return it !!!

That was an effin awesome NSV!!!

LOL me too! and I can run 6.5km when previously I had trouble with 1km. I also can fit into normal sized clothing. YAY!
  • LJ728
    LJ728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    200 days on MFP and finally back in onederland after a two month plateau!
  • R_Bedard
    R_Bedard Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I wasable to hula hoop at the gym tonight! I have never been able to - must have had too much fat on me! I did it tonight and it was also a weighted hula hoop!
  • andreajp
    andreajp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Collar bones are back!

Had to finally break down and buy a new bra today because my old ones don't fit.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to wear my Brooks running shorts. I wouldn't for a long time because my thighs were so fat, but they're beginning to look good now!
  • eljulia
    eljulia Posts: 40
    Options
    A couple of things:
    1) i bought 2 coats a few days ago and they were the smallest i've worn in YEARS
    2) i've become a person who says to herself, "you're just reading a book on your Kindle, might as well go to the gym and burn some calories on the treadmill too." Who said that??? ME????
  • emmajohnson747
    emmajohnson747 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Fitting into a size medium yoga pants!
    and fitting into clothes from ninth grade(I'm a freshman in college)
  • jonbron
    jonbron Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started off 3 months ago - could barely do 2 pull-ups at a time. Did 12 yesterday and I could have kept going!
  • itsjilly
    Options
    my rings fit!
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i put on a pair of yoga pants that 6 months ago were way too tight and they practically fell off of me today :bigsmile:
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Dropping a pant size and the new size is a bit loose too.
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    went to see my tailor, an old korean man. As he started to just mark up with my old measurements, he took a couple of double takes at me. He started laughing, gave me a high five, measured me again and kept saying 'Wowwwwww!' WOWWWWWWW'

Now I can't wait to get my new suit!

Edited: for word clarification
  • chelseabuns88
    chelseabuns88 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this counts, but I had some chilli this evening and allowed myself 10 tortilla chips.. however I only ate 3..
    I used to eat a whole pack at a time.. this feels incredible to me =)
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Dress slacks I went to put on this morning were too big in the waist.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!