Whats your current NSV (non scale victory)

Options

Replies

• TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    a year ago i weighed 350lbs and couldn't fit into my size 28 jeans, saturday I went to Old Navy and bought a size 10 skinny jeans!! felt really good!

WOW. Just...WOW!!! That's just amazing, and a lot of hard work. CONGRATS!
  • Julicat6
    Julicat6 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    3 in the last week or so:happy:
    1. Bought a bag of Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses, didn't open for 3 days, haven't eaten more than 3 in any given day.
    I never thought I'd reach a point where I could eat just a few and be satisfied. I still have a sweet tooth, luckily Stevia seems
    to trick it, and now when I have the real thing I am satisfied with much less
    2. Had a head cold that led to laryngitis, I went to Zumba anyways, maybe I didn't burn as much as usual, but I was Droppin' It Low
    With everyone else:bigsmile:
    3. Bought a pair of Orange Crops in a size 14 about 10 days ago, they were too tight in the bum and thigh when I bought them. I figured for $2.99 that they'd fit soon enough, well, soon enough was yesterday. Must be all the Gangnam style and Drop It low.:laugh:
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Did my first backsquats on Friday...and on Monday, did another set -- 85 lbs. I'm sore, but happy. :wink:
  • piersons
    piersons Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My pants are hanging off of me!:happy:
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Looking at pics from this summer and being amazed at the difference 20lbs has made. People have been saying they could tell I'd lost weight but I couldn't see it until I saw the pics.
  • mlandrethsf
    mlandrethsf Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A few NSVs....
    Quitting soda and caffine, quitting bread (almost entirely!) and my personal favorite...being able to button those skinny jeans that make my legs look awesome! I still need to lose ten more lbs before they are worthy of being worn out of my room, but its a step in the right direction!
  • lucero22
    lucero22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thats a big deal, bc Silver jeans are awesome!! Good job! :)
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    i put on my 1st pair of size 9 jeans last week...........i havent wore that size since i had my 3yr old lol.....and the 27th im running my first 5k!!! i wanna go from today until the 27th with no cokes or sweets.....big deal for me since i sit at a bank all day and stare at a candy bowl and really want caffine!!!! but here we go!!!
  • NorthwestPA
    NorthwestPA Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Last weekend I went on a nine mile bike ride! Last year I would not have made it 1 mile.
  • dwinlvnv
    dwinlvnv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I walk by the same two little ladies almost every morning for the past five months and one of them said I was in the zone and looking great!
  • nickwylie
    Options
    Yesterday, I bought a size down in jeans. The not-so-lovely handles I had 6 weeks ago with the bigger size, I now have with the 14s, but that too shall pass. I work in early childhood and old jeans are too loose when I squat down to the children, sooo not a good look!!
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Lost my license when I went out for a run the other day (oh the irony) and couldn't find it so I went to the DMV on Monday. I put down my current weight - 40 pounds less than my p;d license weight, and I was heavier than I actually said on my old license. The lady behind the counter congratulated me, said I look SO different from my license picture, and asked me how I lost it. I had felt pretty bad about losing my license but she made my morning. I'm looking forward to seeing my new license with a new picture and new weight!

And then of course three hours later someone from the apartment complex office called and said someone found my license in the gym *headdesk*.
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Two things.

1. I tried on knee length boots and they fit my calves !!!

2. I went to the park and went on a swing without my thighs being squashed in
  • continentaldivide
    continentaldivide Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I fit in and bought size 8 jeans. Used to be a 14! Losing slow and steady.
  • shanniebanannie73
    Options
    I had to buy smaller underwear! :blushing: They were falling off
    Having people notice at work and tell me they notice I've lost a "lot" of weight.
    I don't even want that cup of coffee on the morning where, before, I NEEDED it or couldn't get going for the day.
    Noticing that I feel fuller with less food than I used to.
    Feeling "empowered" to make healthier choices almost every single time.
    Having to roll down the waistband of my scrub pants to make them fit.

My pre-pregnancy skinny clothes in my closet still don't fit yet, but I'm definitely getting there
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    HIking a local mountain without having to stop on the way up... big deal for me as I used to run out of breath just walking one flight of stairs.
  • QueenOfSophistication
    Options
    The fact that I haven't been over-eating in terms of snacks for a while. I am a sucker for sweet things and I'm so happy that I'm getting to a point where snacks are just that, snacks, rather than taking up my daily calories! :)
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I started in Size 24W jeans, today I bought a size 10 jeans.
  • mmjohal
    mmjohal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Interval running and incline climbing for 30 minutes straight. Run for 1 minute, walk for 30 seconds. Was too embarrased to run in front of people because I didn't want to stop and look out of shape. Now, I don't care at all and feeling more confident.
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My pants actually FELL OFF yesterday. D'oh! Unfortunately, I was going commando. D'OH! 8-O

Fortunately I was at home in the laundry room. Whew~ :-] My hands were full of clutter so I couldn't catch my britches in time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!