Whats your current NSV (non scale victory)

Options

Replies

• mkzara
    mkzara Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Having my crush tell me he had no idea what I was worried about (in terms of how I look) because I looked the best he had seen of me in 1.5 years. <3
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    My old scrubs for work fit.
  • Ichristini
    Ichristini Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Being able to fit into my faaaaaaaaaaavorite Silver jeans (they are my girly obsession) I've had in my closet for nearly ten years (: Oh, the joy that brought me!

You are all doing and looking so great! (:

Oh, I cannot wait!= for that day!
  • Ichristini
    Options
    My undies kept falling off of my while I was working out this morning. :blushing:

I had to keep reaching back there and pulling them up.

LOL!
  • Ichristini
    Options
    This is super silly. Yesterday I got on a real outside bike and rode it for the first time after 19 years of being deathly afraid of trying again. Nineteen years ago I was hit by a truck on a bike and was afraid to ride again. I overcame my fear and did it. This is a huge victory for me.

That is HUGE! Great Job!
  • Ichristini
    Options
    3 in the last week or so:happy:
    1. Bought a bag of Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses, didn't open for 3 days, haven't eaten more than 3 in any given day.
    I never thought I'd reach a point where I could eat just a few and be satisfied. I still have a sweet tooth, luckily Stevia seems
    to trick it, and now when I have the real thing I am satisfied with much less
    2. Had a head cold that led to laryngitis, I went to Zumba anyways, maybe I didn't burn as much as usual, but I was Droppin' It Low
    With everyone else:bigsmile:
    3. Bought a pair of Orange Crops in a size 14 about 10 days ago, they were too tight in the bum and thigh when I bought them. I figured for $2.99 that they'd fit soon enough, well, soon enough was yesterday. Must be all the Gangnam style and Drop It low.:laugh:

LOL drop it LOW! Awesome~
  • Ichristini
    Options
    OMG, I could sit here and respond all night I LOVE this! What great things! Everyone here is doing AMAZING things! Keep it up!
  • Ichristini
    Options
    Two things.

1. I tried on knee length boots and they fit my calves !!!

2. I went to the park and went on a swing without my thighs being squashed in

OMG this is what I'm dreaming of! I hated the experience of buying boots last year!
  • meggolego
    Options
    Size 14 skinny jeans! HOLLLAAA. Okay only some brands, but still!

Actually, being able to a ZIP size 12!

Didn't eat ANY of the pizza that my sister brought home that sat there on the counter during the night, then leftovers this morning. DIDN'T eat any. And I used to work there, and love it. So that's huge! :)
  • JennafurC
    JennafurC Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I can now fit both of my legs into one pant leg of my "fat pants" :)

I've made a commitment to training for and running a half marathon.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    When I joined I was a size 16, I had clothes in my attic from 8 through 14, hoping to get back into the 8's. I did...and now they are TOO BIG! Squeeeeee!
  • shezzamess
    Options
    As of today, I weigh less than what my Drivers License states! Which was a lie when I put it on there to begin with!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    As of today, I weigh less than what my Drivers License states! Which was a lie when I put it on there to begin with!!

Haha, love that!
  • lucy2fat
    Options
    My double chin is a 1 1/2 chin now:blushing:
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    bumped up to 8 lb weights from 5 lbs! and increased reps to 12!:happy:

oh and my yoga pants are falling off....gotta take care of that!
  • Prisme
    Prisme Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My undies kept falling off of my while I was working out this morning. :blushing:

I had to keep reaching back there and pulling them up.

LOL. Same here! I keep telling my trainer to hang on a sec, as I have to pull up my big girl panties.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    A pair of pants I bought kind of tight are on the verge of falling off...and I'm ALMOST in to a smaller size, maybe another 5 lbs.
  • MikeG2
    MikeG2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Got a few:
    1) Starting to see the beginnings of a six pack.
    2) Was told by the Core class instructor that pretty soon I'd be able to teach it. Also trying to find ways of making on-the-ball crunches harder by adding weights.
    3) Will soon receive training to be a spinning instructor.
    4) The belt I bought to replace the old ones (holding up all the giant pants, its getting ridiculous) is now being used on the smallest hole.
    5) Everyone I haven't seen in a while remarks on my weight loss (I mean EVERYONE).

People I've been maintaining since August, but I'm getting leaner and stronger like you wouldn't believe.
  • jgsparks89
    jgsparks89 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My "skinny jeans" are now my comfy jeans :drinker:
  • lexusgirl1
    Options
    Running 10 km comfortably without huffin and puffin :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!