Whats your current NSV (non scale victory)

Options

Replies

• YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I took second place in my age group in a 5k trail race. Hate to admit there were only two of us out there.

Bought a new pair of pants, my first since starting MFP, and I was a whole size smaller!!!!!

That's still bad *kitten* :)

I quit drinking two weeks ago to kill the calories and it has been super easy (I love to drink my wine with dinner ;)...and I haven't killed anyone today (my boss in particular)! Lol!
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    Having more motivation to exercise this week. Oh and having chocolate cake in the fridge going stale!!! I love chocolate and cake and before it would never have had the chance of getting stale before. Especially as I have a partner and 2 kids in the house, so obviously the healthy eating side is rubbing off on the kids.
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    This weekend I could zip up my favorite skirt without any "over-hang"!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    i jogged a miles last night
  • Dona_Maria
    Dona_Maria Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Okay so, I defined NSV, I remember being new and not knowing what most of the abbreviations meant.

Today I ran for 12 minutes straight without stopping! Silly but great, for me!

25851322.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Hmmm,,,latest NSV would be fitting into size 12 pants, a year ago I was wearing 28! Also, went to an amusement park and rode the rollercoasters. I haven't been able to since I was a teenager. Woohoo.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I stole all my old T-shirts back from my SKINNY teenage son because they fit me again :happy:
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I stole all my old T-shirts back from my SKINNY teenage son because they fit me again :happy:

Next I will steal a pair of HIS jeans!
    Muh-whahahahah!! :laugh:
  • taknangl
    Options
    My husbands friends think I'm the hot wife lol. I was always the mean one before.
  • Mdd2nd
    Mdd2nd Posts: 13
    Options
    My Non Scale Victory would be having to buy new belts because I don't have anymore smaller waist holes!!!
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Went shopping Monday for accessories for an outfit to wear to a ZZ Top concert. Several of the salespeople that worked with me said i was tiny, and should look for stuff in the Juniors department. And i have a 26 year old guy crushing on me. :D He is the same age as my oldest son!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I just bought a new pair of boots, and now appear to officially be back down to a size 8 1/2 shoe! (There was a point in time when I had to buy a 9 1/2 wide just to fit my foot - weight loss is a strange and fascinating thing...)
  • gsmithnp
    gsmithnp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Making myself get up out of bed this morning to work out, even though my neck and back hurt (I tweaked my neck a couple days ago trying to reach something that fell between the washing machine and the wall--guess my arms haven't lengthened at all yet :laugh: ). I soooo did not want to but I did it anyway. Glad I did, even though I'm still sore.
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I worked out for 10 days straight for the first time in my life! :-)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I can get in to most size 12 jeans! Haven't found a pair I can actually buy yet - lots of low rise, bling or fatigued syles out there that just don't quite fit into the business casual guidelines at work - but I've found some close calls! Hope to be able to find a suitable pair soon as these 14s are getting way too loose... Woohoo!

Oh and I tried on the skirt from my wedding day outfit today (thinking maybe I could use it as part of a Halloween costume) and it's so big on me it won't even stay on! I was almost to my heaviest when we married and swore, unlike most women losing weight, I would NEVER fit into my wedding dress again and now it's official!
  • leianno
    leianno Posts: 21
    Options
    When I first started (in July) my max speed on the treadmill was 3. Now 3 is my warm-up speed! lol
  • RickiD530
    Options
    I got stopped by the airport security guards (both female) and they asked me if I workout. They wanted arms like mine! I talked with them for 20 minutes about Insanity. I am thinking Shaun T might want to give me a commision :)
  • lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    Wearing work pants that were snug a month ago -- guess what, NO MUFFIN TOP today!
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    2 years without my BELOVED Tea (with 4 tsp of white sugar in it!). I am back to it now but it's 1 or 2 cups a day with HALF a tsp of Demerara Sugar (similar to brown sugar). :) Helped kick my highest consumption of sugar to the curb! YAY! :bigsmile:

ALSO, I worked up my endurance from walking on treadmill and being out of breath after 10 mins to RUNNING on the treadmill for 15 minutes in only 6 months!! :bigsmile: :drinker:

Have you tried replacing it with flavored tea? I drink Republic of Tea in Blackberry Sage, and Pride and Joy! YUM!

25851322.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Actually, I love flavored teas as well, but I love my black teas too especially when I want a caffeine fix. You should see my cupboards! Half of one cupboard is dedicated to teas. :heart: I even have pretty tea pots (one for the flower teas that when you pour hot water on the flower tea bulb, it blossoms to beautiful flower and the tea taste awesome!) as well as a few other china and daily use tea pots. :heart: I will have to look those up and see if I can find them. Thanks for the variety!! :heart:
  • catsbc2002
    catsbc2002 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    being postive about myself,and getting healthy.
  • nashibaby
    Options
    Had a long day including a evening class after work but pushed myself to do 10 min boxing and did 30 minutes instead
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!