You WILL FAIL with MFP, like every other diet...

Options

Replies

• reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • brunettesrule
    Options
    Everything you said is true, great post!!! :smile:
  • llanosoul
    llanosoul Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Word!
  • zeen7221
    zeen7221 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I am severly ADHD and could not read the whole post but I agree with you!
  • szap
    szap Posts: 5
    Options
    Couldn't have said it better.
  • Amoniker72
    Options
    Thank you for your words of wisdom and encouragement. They were a timely reminder that this is not some stupid diet I am forcing myself to do but my way of educating myself about what I eat and having a healthier lifestyle so I can avoid the diabetes my mother and aunt have.
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I agree 1000000000000000000000%
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with what you are saying. MFP has changed my life, it is part if my life, my friends on MFP are so important to me.
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    LOVE! I might have to copy/paste to some people who've been asking me how/why I do what I do to lose weight.
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'v been here for 140 days and haven't looked back - I have logged every single day and have lost.. well you can see on the ticker. This place is amazing and has helped a lot but I think also it was the right time for me; my mindset was already pretty firm and this has been the tool which has added the extra accountability and made the whole process so much easier.

I'v learnt and am still learning for this first time in my life what is actually healthy, the importance of nutrition - through being aware of my food via logging and the foods database, and the forums.

Yeah there are days I go over, don't exercise, feel very unmotivated - but that's life and I'v learnt all of that will happen when I'm losing or maintaining, there is no escape so I have to control it. I'v gone from seeing myfitnesspal as a place to help me lose weight to a place to help me change my life. I don't actually want to stop using this site anymore even when I'm at goal weight and I owe a big thanks to this place.
  • adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Your title offends me. Your post is TL so I DR.

But I hate the word 'diet' and refuse to use it.
  • LyneMazzo
    Options
    Thank You !!! I needed this reminder.
  • ladyt02
    Options
    Yes i need to get back in the game and stop feeling sorry for myself.. great inspiration.
  • cmz311
    cmz311 Posts: 15
    Options
    :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    How come I didn't see this till now? Well done. Love it!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I must admit that while this post is stating the painfully obvious and there MIGHT have been some who thought that registering with MFP was all that was required, it does make more sense than the woman who started a thread saying how losing weight is so simple that she can't see why anyone thinks it is difficult..
  • sveltelady
    sveltelady Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love this post! I really needed to read this today. I just got back up to recommit to my journey after gaining 20 of my 50lbs back. Enough is Enough...One pound at a time...:bigsmile: