Awakening: A Work In Progress

Options

Replies

• seendie
    seendie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love the part of the butterfly off to explore the world. You are an inspiration and you look absolutely stunning..:flowerforyou:
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    You are amazing Sarah...just amazing. :drinker: :heart:
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    TRhat is such a wonderful story, good for you for taking charge and getting your life on track! You look fantastic:) thank you for sharing!
  • committowalk
    committowalk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WOW! I hope I can make a fraction of your progress. LOVE your attitude. :)
  • NWCyclingBeast
    NWCyclingBeast Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My goodness! You and I were friends before I ever knew your story. So inspirational. You should be so proud! Thanks for being on my FL, really! WOW! Nothing I can say here can adequately express how cool that is.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, you look amazing!!!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success story with us. You are very inspirational. Congratulations on your commitment and effort. It's not easy, but it's worth it.

You look amazing!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Wow! Congrats to you darling for coming such a long way, you truly look incredible. Though I've made progress, I still have a very long road ahead of me and it's quite discouraging sometimes. It's people like you that inspire me to keep going.

You're beautiful and thank you for sharing your story with us!
  • ukulele2010
    ukulele2010 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow great story, thanks for posting it (yes I read it). Congratulations on your success.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You are incredible!:flowerforyou:
  • Lynnsie12
    Options
    That's a really good story. You look great. Congrats. Thanks for sharing. It motivates me. I just started my journey of losing 109 lbs on Oct 1, 2012. So far I'm 8 lbs down. I will think of you and look at your photos for inspiration.
  • Cavewomancafe
    Cavewomancafe Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, how fun to look at those two pictures of you and be totally AMAZED!!! In the "big" picture of you, I can see the sadness in your eyes and your "little" picture there is strength and confidence. What a transformation to do to yourself. Congratulations on conquering one of the hardest things to do. I totally get the "work in progress." I actually call it a "process." It is an amazing journey to get to really know ourselves isn't it?
    Thanks for the hefty dose of inspiration.:flowerforyou:
    Cavewoman cafe
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You are amazing gorgeous lady, simply amazing!! a true inspiration to everyone and very proud to have you on my FL <3
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress! Congratulations!!
  • bonniebonbon
    bonniebonbon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! You are quite amazing, thank you so much for sharing your story and pictures!
  • unkreativ
    Options
    Wow. U are AWESOME!
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow! Inspirational to say the very least! Congrats to you!!! I can't wait to have an after pic with an incredible smile on my face like yours!
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic post. You look so fit and healthy. How great that your dr was so supportive.
  • MarianneDarroch
    MarianneDarroch Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic motivational post, you should be so proud of your weight loss accomplishments!

You look fantastic BTW :-)
  • amanda10dobbs
    Options
    WOW!Truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!