CRAP
    C, carbonated drinks
    R, refined sugar
    A, artificial sweeteners
    P, processed foods
    Eat less CRAP
  • runnerblues86
    Options
    People like you are why I keep my food diary private...I am ultimately accountable for my own food choices, so why stress out about what OTHER people are eating if it doesn't have anything to do with YOU?!?

Food for thought on Thursday...concentrate more on your own food diary and less on others. You will get better results that way.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I eat what I eat and I log what I eat. You call it crap and wonder why I bother to log at all, but I venture a guess that logging and being aware of the make up of those foods is much better than shoveling it in with zero tracking. I say booooo to your topic, booooo to your attitude, and booooo to your insensitivity. Now, go spread that on your celery stick.
  • You must have a sad life to worry about other peoples food diaries. I eat chocolate and crisps every day (they are just lower calorie variations to the ones I used to eat) and it fits my macros, and I still lose weight. This is a lifestyle change, not a diet, and I don't plan to cut out anything that I couldn't give up forever.

agreed. eating healthy is a habit, and habits don't change overnight...baby steps. at least people are cutting back and working towards their own goals.
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    oops are you friends with me?! i think iv had chocolate or cake or a doughnut every day this week... actually i had cake and a doughnut today ... oops

it takes time... maybe there working on it... not everyone can jump right in and suddenly be super healthy diet person instantly... i have a week like this one with loads of bad stuff then i have a week of almost back to back fruit and veg, its just how it works out sometimes, aslong as their progressing in the right direction im not sure it matters...

maybe leave them a supportive message... try and help ? x
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Less junk food may still be crap, but it is also progress. I don't believe many people leap directly from eating a lot of junk food one day to eating squeaky clean the next.

Offering constructive feedback is great. Being holier-than-thou is really just annoying.

THIS!!

NO giant leap for me!!
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later.
  • Klopford
    Klopford Posts: 129
    Options
    Hey at least they're logging it! Better than eating "crap" and not even bothering to keep track of it.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO.

It's only crap if you perceive it to be. IF you make wise choices on HOW you eat, they you need not fret.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Why don't you just delete people off of your FL who eat a bags of Skittles & Doritos for lunch instead of grumbling about it?

"You just do you & Ima do me..."
  • tzuris
    tzuris Posts: 30
    Options
    Funny how you all think I'm such a loser for caring about the people in my network and that they learn something about health. My profession is to care and teach health. Guilty conscience? Or sad yourself since you so much time to breed such negativity about people who care about those around them?

There's a difference between supporting the people in your network and bashing them all in a thread that you created. There's more compassionate ways to help the people you "care about" learn about health than trashing them in a public post. Just saying.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Just for fun, I decided to search the database for "CRAP" .... while there are "Bites of crap" and "shovelfuls" of crap, I find it very disheartening that they do not seem to list the protein!

Surely crap has to have some protein!!! MFP fails us again. :noway:
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I understand what you are saying. I am not a perfect eater, but I hate it when people don't eat enough calories. I want people to switch to a healthier life style and not diet. I try to eat 80-90% healthy each day with a 10-20% indulgence. It has seemed to work for me. I love my fiber one brownies and artificial sugar, I know they aren't the healthiest choice but it works for me. My diary is open to the public if you want to take a look. I am on maintenance in case you are wondering.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Yeah...buy my groceries or leave me alone. Can't exactly afford a nice free range steak with a side of organic baby spinach and mushrooms on a burger budget.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    ****_eating.gif
  • tzuris
    tzuris Posts: 30
    Options
    I agree 100% with the OP on this thread. this site is for people who have their body, health and diet in check! also u gotta look good! this site is not 4 people who have issues with their diet. wait!!! some just logged in a do nut! im about to go bungie jumping without a bungie! seee yaaa

Excuse me?

This site is only for people who have their body, health and diet in check? I beg to differ. This is a starting point for so many people in getting their diet under control. Fitocracy sounds like it would be more appropriate for you, since the focus is on exercise and body, not on learning how to control your diet.
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Blimey..... I bet you wish you'd kept your trap shut!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I agree 100% with the OP on this thread. this site is for people who have their body, health and diet in check! also u gotta look good! this site is not 4 people who have issues with their diet. wait!!! some just logged in a do nut! im about to go bungie jumping without a bungie! seee yaaa

Excuse me?

This site is only for people who have their body, health and diet in check? I beg to differ. This is a starting point for so many people in getting their diet under control. Fitocracy sounds like it would be more appropriate for you, since the focus is on exercise and body, not on learning how to control your diet.

The joke
    >

Your head
    >
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    ****_eating.gif

:laugh: Wish I had a like button.
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Just for fun, I decided to search the database for "CRAP" .... while there are "Bites of crap" and "shovelfuls" of crap, I find it very disheartening that they do not seem to list the protein!

Surely crap has to have some protein!!! MFP fails us again. :noway:

:laugh: Too funny!!!!