Lingerie?

Options

Replies

• melonheadPHX
    Options
    my hubby's reply is always "how's it look in a ball on the floor?"

Sometimes it doesn't land on the floor. Check the lampshade, behind the TV, under the couch, the ceiling fan, etc...
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Sometimes it doesn't land on the floor. Check the lampshade, behind the TV, under the couch, the ceiling fan, etc...

Or it just hangs off that one ankle the entire time....
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    This is from the single guy with no dating prospects, so take it for what it is worth...

The woman makes the lingerie, not the other way around. Finding something that makes you feel sexy will turn your guy on.

Short personal story to illustrate the point: I really like long hair. Way back when (last century) I had a girlfriend really long hair. I liked it a lot. Well she wanted to get it cut. When she did, I thought I would not like it, but I could tell by her body language that she liked it, a lot. Well seeing how much she liked it made her look all the more attractive to me.

Hope that helps!
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Yes, men like lingerie. Men like nudity too. They like skinny women and they like curvy women. The fact is, in the moment they're excited to be having sex. Just show up and he'll be turned on. ;)

She has us pegged.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options

Or it just hangs off that one ankle the entire time....

FTW!
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Sexiest Lingerie Color?
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    BLACK
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    BLACK

I was going to say invisible....

But really you can't go wrong with black.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    See-though black!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    My husband likes me in white the most - something about a girl with long blonde hair wearing white, so he says.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    bummer...my first post got removed and I got a warning. :(
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend loves fishnets. He hates heels. (I don't know why, even in my six inch heels, I'm still shorter than him! lol.) He likes me in red. He likes little skirts.
    I personally love fishnets and corsets. And heels ... because they make me taller than 5' :p. I like red and purple (not together lol). Black is also nice.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i like red or black....not that its gonna be on long
  • TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Yes, men like lingerie. Men like nudity too. They like skinny women and they like curvy women. The fact is, in the moment they're excited to be having sex. Just show up and he'll be turned on. ;)

She has us pegged.

Uhhhh..... yes!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Im always eager to please the people who get to see my lingerie, but I'm a bit particular when it comes to what I wear. I like being girly for the most part... pink and sparkly is right up my alley. something where i look innocent but dont act that way :flowerforyou:

also, i love legwear.... pantyhose, fishnets, tights, ripped tights with ripped fishnets for a punk look, thigh highs, stockings, back seam stockings... the only thing i dont have that i want are some Cuban heel stockings... would love some sheer black with the red seam and heel!!!

i have garterbelts for my stockings and make sure that the garterbelt and stockings are worn properly -- as in beneath all other clothing so the gb/stockings are last to be removed.... or left on... etc.

i like roleplay outfits too. those are fun... none of this stays on very long, but its all in the spirit of feeling good about yourself.. feeling sexy and being playful. no need to be so damned serious all the time. :laugh:
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i think i have the one man on the planet that doesn't care in the least bit about lingerie. i busted out some for him for his birthday last year. he acted like he didn't care and said he thought i did that more for myself than for him. um....WTF?
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Lingerie is wonderful

makes a woman feel sexy

and a man go ahhhh !!!

and the comment about being curvy... us curvy girls can rock it ... confidence is extremely important !!!! :smile:
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    i think i have the one man on the planet that doesn't care in the least bit about lingerie. i busted out some for him for his birthday last year. he acted like he didn't care and said he thought i did that more for myself than for him. um....WTF?

I agree in a way.. guys will be turned on either way, but we feel sexier in it which might make us a little more frisky ;) hehe but of course we do it for the guy! DUH! lol

I'm getting super excited for tomorrow!! Still need to find the perfect thing to wear! hehe