Twilight Saga ECLIPSE Challenge

Options

Replies

• leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Welcome Kimberly.

17 weeks? I can't wait!

I'm not weighing myself today. I've gotten a bit obsessive and I need to chill. So I'm skipping this week. I doubt I lost anything anyways, I probably gained. The Power 90 is building muscle, so I wouldn't be surprized if it stalled my efforts in the beginning anyways. I was able to fit into my size 12's that have been patiently waiting for more than 4 years now! I'll take that over the number on the scale any day! I've also been wearing some jammie pants that have been put aside for about that same amount of time. I tossed all the bigger sizes into the trash already! (They weren't in donating condition)
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Good job fitting your pants wannabeacullen! That's great. I for one did horrible the last two days. I am back on track today but I wish I could get some motivation to go workout. I'm just not feeling it.:grumble: If I keep cheating this way I'm never going to make my mini goal in 3 weeks.:sad: I just need to FOCUS!!!!!!:huh:
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE, I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD JOIN YOUR GROUP??
    IM NEW TO MFP (SORTA) WHEN I FIRST JOINED I JOINED A GROUP BUT IT FIZZLED OUT.. SO IVE BEEN DOING IT ALONE ON MY OWN FOR 3 WEEKS. I WEIGH IN ON WEDS. SO FAR IVE LOST 8 POUNDS IN 3 WEEKS BUT MY TICKER SAYS LESS CAUSE I HAD FELL OFF THE WAGON BEFORE & GAINED. SO IM BACK ON IT 3 WEEKS STRONG!
    I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! I LOVE THE MOVIES & BOOKS....

sO WOULD IT BE OK IF I JOINED? I HAVE ALOT OF WEIGHT TO LOSE...
  • penash
    penash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I survived the weekend (which included pizza/movie night without going over my calories--YAY!) and have had a good start to the week. I weighed myself this morning and I'm down two pounds already. Feeling great about that!
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    Hi everyone:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I haven't been on here in a few days and so I haven't been logging my meals. Trying to get back on track will weigh in tomorrow to see how I have done with not counting my calories.:embarassed: My nephew has been home sick for the last few days his fever has been down all morning so I hope he can be back at school tomorrow.:happy:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    When I clicked to read this topic my banner ad was for the Twilight convention. :bigsmile:

I thought that was ironic.:tongue:

OK, I'm done being so easily amused, I shall go find something productive to do.:laugh:
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    Usmc and wannabecullen and penash, great job!! :happy: Kcspears, welcome to the group!! :flowerforyou:
    Yayyy twilgiht! Kimberly I felt exactly the same way, after the fourth one I was like sniffle, no more? :frown: hehe:tongue: Isn't there one she's supposed to finish at some point that's Twilight from Edward Cullen's point of view? Midnight Sun or something like that? Sorry my memory is bad on the name:blushing: I read part of it on her website last year and really liked what she had so far!
  • acureese
    Options
    oops pressed reply too soon, sorry for two posts! Aisser I hope he feels better soon!

I haven't weighed myself in a couple weeks but I think I've mainly been maintaining what I've lost just as a little break...but I was excited when I went to try on my jeans...my ones that were slightly loose are much too loose now (no unzipping needed to get them on and off!:tongue: ) and my tight jeans fit perfectly! Whoohoooo!! :happy:
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    acuresse... yes he fells better he is back at school that's good fo me I have time to go to the gym and get some errans done that should have already been done.
    I weighed in this morning and lost another lb. one at a time is better than none and I have had no weight loss for a couple weeks stayed under my calories but still didn't loose.
    I herd that they were canceling the Edward story for now. I have read all 4 books. I hope another book is in the works.
  • acureese
    Options
    I'm glad he's better! Aww that's a bummer thanks for the book update! I hope there's another one too!
    Congrats, a pound at a time is the way to do it! :happy: Don't worry about the numbers as much as how you feel with eating better food/taking care of yourself. I haven't lost anything the past two weeks either according to the scale, but I've been lifting a lot more and discovered my clothes fit better, so that means something's working! :smile:
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Down 1lb this week. I'm not sure if I am going to make my mini goal of 140 by the 21st but hopefully I will at least come really close. Hubby is suppose to be home by then after being gone for 7 weeks. I hope everyone else is doing good. Not very many seem to be checking in lately.:huh:

SW-163.8
    02-01-10 - 152
    02-07-10 - 148
    02-14-10 - 147.2
    02- 21-10 - 147
    02-28-10 - 145.4
    03-07-10 - 144.4
    03-14-10
    03-21-10 - Mini Goal 140
    03-28-10
    04-04-10
    04-11-10
    04-18-10
    04-25-10
    05-02-10
    05-09-10 Mother's Day - Mini Goal - 132
    05-16-10
    05-23-10
    05-30-10
    06-06-10
    06-13-10 Moving back to the East Coast - Mini Goal - 127
    06-20-10
    06-27-10
    06-30-10 Eclipse Goal - 125
    Over all goal - between 120-125
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    I am so in for this!!! My 30th birthday is middle of June and I want to lose this 25lbs before then!!! THat's perfect!! So excited for the next installment!!!
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I am halfway towards my goal for Eclipse. Hip hip hooray!
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    good job
  • acureese
    Options
    Whoohooooo!!! Great job everyone keep up the great work!! :happy: Go team Eclipse!! :flowerforyou:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Scale still hasn't budged.

I've been Vegan for about 2 weeks now, so that scale should start moving any day......

I'm loving the Vegan thing BTW! Its like I'm in a whole new world.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    OK. I take it back!!!!

I did lose 1.5#!!!!!

Maybe Monday just isn't a good weigh in day for me. It seems like I never have a loss on Monday, but come Tuesday I see a change. I'm switchin' to Tuesday weighins, they are kinder to me!:laugh:

Is anyone planning to see that new movie with Rpatz? I'm a little curious, but it looks kinda sappy. Don't know if I wanna spend the cash to see it or just wait for the video.....

Did you see the Oscars? I'm a little sad that the first movie was such a poor piece of work, I don't think any of the movies will ever have a chance at being taken seriously because of that.
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    I am going to see it on Friday. It's called Remember Me and I actually think it looks really good. I'll let you know if it's worth the money.

Good Job on your weight loss wannabecullen that is great!

As for the Oscars I only saw the red carpet when everyone arrives. I meant to tape the rest but completely forgot.
  • CABERGLUND
    Options
    Hello fellow life changers and Twilight lovers. I have been on MFP for 2 1/2 months and I LOVE IT!!! I have lost 33 pounds. I love how it holds me accountable for ALL the food I eat. My goal is to lose 70 lbs by my birthday which is June 14th. Eclipse is my birthday present as well as the weight loss. I know this is a lofty goal, but I want to feel what being thin feels like. I have 100 pounds to go but I feel fantastic already. People are starting to notice and ask me what I am doing. I am doing it the old-fashioned way. I do use my Wii Fit + to exercise every day.
    I am reading Eclipse again for the millionth time. I don't know how anyone could be so self disciplined as to NOT read the rest of the books. I take my hat off to you. I had them all read in a few days. And although Twilight isn't the best movie out there, I have watched it too many times to count. It's like visiting old friends.
  • schonli
    schonli Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun!:bigsmile: