Replies

• SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Grits, clams and oysters.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Nutella, cheese, pasta, meat ( i'm a vegetarian ), milk chocolate, cow's milk, soup, tacos, sauces, pizza, fries, chips, pie, ice cream, rice, soda, marshmallow's..

Wow, a lot of that is my favourite stuff!!
    For me, it's most really spicy hot sauces... can't stand them.
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Nutella, cheese, pasta, meat ( i'm a vegetarian ), milk chocolate, cow's milk, soup, tacos, sauces, pizza, fries, chips, pie, ice cream, rice, soda, marshmallow's..

What???

I don't like any seafood and almost all vegetables. They all smell disgusting to me.
  • marceguerrero
    Options
    Creamed Chipped Beef; on toast or without!!!
  • RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I really don't like milk... a lot of fish not too big of a fish fan but I do like junk food fish such as long john silvers... Chinese food it waaay too greasy for me.. I can't really think of anything else but I really hate oily and greasy foods it gives me really bad acid reflux
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Blue cheese, goat cheese, greek yogurt, mustard, salad, eggs, fish to name a few....actually since I have been eating clean and healthy lots of foods make me gag, I cant eat things I once loved. I actually eat to live now. Funny how things have worked out that way.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    onions, beets, just about anything fried, carrots, and apple pie...even though i love apples and peanut butter together! yum! lol a lot of things that i may not like i usually like it with something else at least, like i hate cabbage, but i can tolerate eating it with fish, like fish tacos...another yum!!! lol
  • PandaCustard
    PandaCustard Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Raw tomatoes... I like them cooked almost any way and I love marinara, but I can't stand raw tomatoes (or ketchup for that matter). Also, cow's milk (love almond milk though).

And to be strangely specific, stroganoff and french fries. Stroganoff reminds me of the horrific cafeteria frankenfood from when I was a kid and fries are way too salty. Also, country-fried steak... blech!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    lima beans
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    oh yeah i also forgot regular mayo and miracle whip!!! yuck!!! haha every once in a while i can do spanish mayonaise for some reason with lime in it, but thats it mostly...lol
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    Most kinds of fish, mussels/oysters and egg whites. Particularly those that are still clear... Just the thought makes me feel very ill.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Onions, garlic, peppers of Any kind. Herbs ,seasonings, spices of Any kind.

How on earth do you season your food?!
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Seafood and mayo, together or seperate
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options

I could go on and on but really what are some foods you find disgusting that other people like?

Are you kidding me!?!?! Wth do you eat?!
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    spinach!!!!! and anything that looks/tastes like it!
  • abasmom
    abasmom Posts: 49
    Options
    Seafood. Of any description. Seafood is vile. Everything about it particularly the smell.....VILE

I agree........................ANY TYPE OF SEAFOOD MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT!!!!!!
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    KFC. Mussels. Oysters. Offal *vomit*
  • eylia
    eylia Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Runny egg whites. The yolks are lovely soft, but gooey clear stuff-eehhhh. Liquorice/aniseed flavoured things. Mussels, the smell as much as anything (love seafood though, aside from them). Sinuey bits in meat/bloody streaks or odd fatty bits-I cut them all out before I can cook it.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Seafood
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Cottage Cheese! Can't even look at the stuff without feeling sick. I also don't like nutella, most seafood (although, I LOVE fried calamari), mushrooms (any fungus is gross). That's it for now, but I'm sure there is loads more that's just not coming to mind.