Awakening: A Work In Progress

Options

Replies

• Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    this story was so freakin' inspirational.. I go to the gym daily but now I really wanna try P90X..

DO IT!!! P90X is fantastic, though it is a pretty hefty time commitment. And once you start, don't give up because the best results happen in the last phase.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Options
    Beautiful...in every way!

So, are you going to take another trip? I think you deserve a do-over. Your story is resonates with me. I started as a size 22. At the moment, I'm in a size 14. I was flirting with a 10/12 in February, but I lost my way for a little while. Now, my head is completely back in the game, and I intend to reward myself with one heck of a field trip in March 2013. Who knows where I will end up? I know this much...wherever I go, I will be a much healthier and smaller version of me!

Thanks so much for sharing!!

~~Ember

You're absolutely right, and yes I'm planning a trip to Ireland next year. This one will be SOOOO MUCH BETTER!
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow you must be so proud! Great job!
  • DixieStarr76
    Options
    Ireland will be fantastic! It's on my short list, too....
  • make_meup
    make_meup Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. U look fabulous :)
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! I am a size 22 who loves to travel and have found myself thinking so many times (while straining to buckle my airplane seatbelt), "I am so DONE with this". Yet, I have not been able to lose (!) the weight.

I have finally decided to make it happen and just joined MFP last week. Thank you for giving me such an amazing transformation as an example of what I can do and for sharing your incredible confidence and affection for those who have come along on this journey with you!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! I am a size 22 who loves to travel and have found myself thinking so many times (while straining to buckle my airplane seatbelt), "I am so DONE with this". Yet, I have not been able to lose (!) the weight.

I have finally decided to make it happen and just joined MFP last week. Thank you for giving me such an amazing transformation as an example of what I can do and for sharing your incredible confidence and affection for those who have come along on this journey with you!

The first step is finding the WILL! If I can do this, so can you :)
  • gnarlynoodle
    gnarlynoodle Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'd hit it ;)
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Your story is ammmmazing! (and an interesting and inspirational read, by the way). So glad you found what works for you and made adjustments to sustain. Best of luck in the new life that lies before you, Butterfly!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Options
    Best of luck in the new life that lies before you, Butterfly!

Aww, how sweet! :flowerforyou:
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You've done a fantastic job :) In only one year! Amazing. Thanks for sharing.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! YOu look absolutely wonderful!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration. I too get bored and am not afraid to mix it up
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome
  • Sarah_Wins
    Options
    Wow awesome

Gedrick, I saw your transformation and THAT is awesome! Can't wait to get there. :)
  • theyrmysun
    theyrmysun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the pics and story, you look fabulous!
  • stpetegirl
    Options
    WOW! I have to say that this hit home for me! Brought tears to my eyes! Where you started, is where I'm at! You have done amazing and look fabulous!! Congrats on all you have done and will do!!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! This is so very inspirational and by the way, I read every word of your story. I can't wait to put mine out there. I too have a traveling goal. I am at 257 (per my last weigh in 10/26/12) and wear a size 18-20. My doctor says I have a solid frame and at 53 years old I am not a "sloppy" fat person. So I am going to Philly and DC in May 2013 to meet my husbands family for the first time since we have been married, 18 years, and want to be down to at least 200 by then so I can fit comfortably in the seats. I also want to have reached that goal for selfish reasons as well....I want to get some new clothes! Last time I weighed 200 pounds (back in 2001) I was wearing 10-12. I am so excited. MFP has been a real life saver for me so far and the support and inspiration from folks like you has really been a blessing. Thanks for sharing!
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    Wow,just wow!!You have made an amazing transformation!I love how dedicated you are and it really shows!Great job =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!