Replies

• Kmn927
    Kmn927 Posts: 16
    Options
    Mine is my initials and my birthdate.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    my first name is Brianna, but everyone calls me Bri.
    When I was in college, I worked at a summer camp under the fake name Blue.
    72 is my favorite number! Really long, random reason why...

*SoupNazi - I love Seinfeld! My favorite show, too. "Serenity Now" is the headline on my MySpace...
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Hello all!

Someone posted this topic awhile ago and it was SO very interesting. I am seeing alot of newer folks on here and thought it would be fun to do it again.

Mine comes from a character from one of my all time favorite shows...Seinfeld.

What about yours?

everytime I see your name the characters voice goes through my head saying.... no soup for you!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    mine's dumb..lol it's been my Screen Name since 2004..lauren being my name, K being the first initial of my maiden name, 18 being the age I was in 2004, and 2004 being the year I made the name..lol
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    chris is my nephew, I am his the only aunt he knows so I am chris's first t.t. I also have one for my niece too but I have been using the chris for 8 years now so i mostly stick with that one.
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You gals all have good creative names, mines the one I've been using for probably 10 years, its based off my 1973 Plymouth Barracuda I restored from junk and Muscle as in muscle car, as you can tell in my pics i need all the power i can get to move my flabby 3 pack stomach of jelly!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    When I was on my first ship (and a few times in high school) I would be sitting around with the guys and one would just out of the blue go...You look like sculley off the x-files....Heck I was alitlte offended for awhile there I was like uh noooooooooooo....lol but it was a nickname given to me in 99' on my first ship and kind of stuck. :blushing:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: Great show.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Someone posted this topic awhile ago and it was SO very interesting. I am seeing alot of newer folks on here and thought it would be fun to do it again.

Mine comes from a character from one of my all time favorite shows...Seinfeld.

What about yours?

That episode makes me laugh!!! :laugh:
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mine is after my Jenday Conure, my first parrot, I just threw on the a, and 35 is how old I was when I created the screen name-hence Jendaya35:flowerforyou:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    mine is icupfunny..... i see you pee funny.... and 2000 is the year when i got my yahoo messenger account.... which is the same user name icupfunny2000:wink:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    mine is icupfunny..... i see you pee funny.... and 2000 is the year when i got my yahoo messenger account.... which is the same user name icupfunny2000:wink:

Just goes to show theres meat peekers every where these days!:laugh:
  • Doozie
    Doozie Posts: 53
    Options
    Mine is a nick name I have had since birth. I was over 10 pounds when I was born, my dad said I was a "Doozie" of a baby - 42 yrs later my family still calls me this! I am Aunt Doozie to my nieces and nephews.
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    My favorite essential oil is (lavender).
    My favorite color is purple (lavender).
    The thought of lavender stretching across open fields in France is calming.
    Sunday is the day of the week I was born. :flowerforyou:

~Namaste
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options

hey ill peek at any meat!!!! only to see if they pee funny of course:blushing:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    You gals all have good creative names, mines the one I've been using for probably 10 years, its based off my 1973 Plymouth Barracuda I restored from junk and Muscle as in muscle car, as you can tell in my pics i need all the power i can get to move my flabby 3 pack stomach of jelly!

My lifes dream is a 1970 Dodge Challenger. I had a friend in college who had a Superbird 440 six pack. The horn even sounded like the roadrunner. Mopar baby.
  • RunningRatty
    RunningRatty Posts: 161
    Options
    I keep pet rats and I love to run <:{___}---
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

hey ill peek at any meat!!!! only to see if they pee funny of course:blushing:

Wow :laugh:
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    01/18 is the day I became a proud mama because that is the day Amber was born.
  • puravidame
    puravidame Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My name means Pure Life for Me... In Costa Rica they saw Puravida all of the time. It's like wishing people well in their lives. It like a great positive mantra.