Black Team Week 9!!!!

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    :cry: :sad: :laugh:

Oh my goshhhhh-- I'm laughing....I'm crying.... I'm sooooooooo proud to know you both!!!!!!!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    marla- did you notice your av on the screen when andy was on mfp?
  • Marla64
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

Well, the first time I watched it, I was crying too hard and wasn't sure it was me.... but I screamed for my kids and watched it again, and saw it. "Hey! Mommy's on TV....did you see it???"

Beth, it is amazing. I'm so impressed. You were not orange....you're beautiful. Both of you-- all of you-- just beautiful!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    The video is online!!!!! it came out nice, although i look a little orange, i guess i should've worn less makeup lol
    http://www.wcsh6.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=70822280001#/Local/Meet+Andrew+and+Bethany/49383985001/49452227001/70822280001

Beth and Andrew...Wow...It turned out great. I am so proud of what both of you have done. Your boys are so cute and when I see one of your posts I'll be able to "hear" you. Thank you !
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

Well, the first time I watched it, I was crying too hard and wasn't sure it was me.... but I screamed for my kids and watched it again, and saw it. "Hey! Mommy's on TV....did you see it???"

Beth, it is amazing. I'm so impressed. You were not orange....you're beautiful. Both of you-- all of you-- just beautiful!

I saw it and yelled out MARLA!! Look at her slapping smiley :laugh:

I am so very proud of you guys!! You are a beautiful couple who inspire me each and every day!! muah!!
  • Jim77
    Jim77 Posts: 8
    Options
    I wanted to share a picture of what an average Monday's mileage is, plus I took a walk with Bobbi. Today wasn't even a busy day.

25724_1321045421138_1080876720_945303_5974706_n.jpg

That's 20 miles walked, 2088 calories burned. Yeah to bad I can't count them all. They figure into my lifestyle setting.:smile:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Andrew and Beth - Way to make a hormonal pregnant lady cry. :sad: Your news story was awesome! :drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I wanted to share a picture of what an average Monday's mileage is, plus I took a walk with Bobbi. Today wasn't even a busy day.

25724_1321045421138_1080876720_945303_5974706_n.jpg

That's 20 miles walked, 2088 calories burned. Yeah to bad I can't count them all. They figure into my lifestyle setting.:smile:

WOW Jim.

That is a hell of alot of mileage. Being stuck at a desk does not do me well. LOL
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Andrew and Beth! I loved the video. I watched it twice and smiled the whole way through both times. My checks hurt.. It's so cool to hear your voices and see you in action. Beth I think you look positively adorable! Of course Andrew looks good too. LOL

Great job to both of you!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    The video is online!!!!! it came out nice, although i look a little orange, i guess i should've worn less makeup lol
    http://www.wcsh6.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=70822280001#/Local/Meet+Andrew+and+Bethany/49383985001/49452227001/70822280001

OMG that is sooo cool!!! I watched it twice too, I am so proud of you both! And Beth, you are just so adorable and you did not look orange, you looked beautful:heart: And Andrew, you looked ok too:wink::laugh: Such a beautiful family, I love you guys!:flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Okay I did the C25K today. Started out W1D1, and did it without the dh. Amazing, it was so much more fun alone. I think partially I feel like I have to do it at a level I'm not at when I run ( or try to run) with him. No offense intended to him, I even told him. He's not really into running anymore just did it for me. You all saw a typical Monday mileage for him, I wouldn't want to run with me either.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Beth and Andrew...Great video. You guys did great. You have a beautiful family:smile:
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late but I'm just reading all the posting for this week challenge..I have been MIA for the last month, I lost my motivation to move, but I guess I needed the change because the scale finally moved..I was stuck at 220 for the longest and now its 217 :smokin: finally...

Tomorrow I start again, and its always sooooo good to log on and read all the inspirational stories...thanks everyone for giving me the extra kick in the butt that I needed...

Great video Andrew/Beth and kids...you inspire me..thanks for sharing
    Bobbi the email had me wetting my shorts....

Still reading the rest of the posts..so much happening
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

[ig]http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs449.snc3/25724_1321045421138_1080876720_945303_5974706_n.jpg[/img]

too cool Jim!!
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Andrew and Beth, That was a great video, made me smile to think you are my mentors:smile: Good day for me . Ate right didn't get the walk I wanted but stll good. Richie
  • Marla64
    Options
    Okay I did the C25K today. Started out W1D1, and did it without the dh. Amazing, it was so much more fun alone. I think partially I feel like I have to do it at a level I'm not at when I run ( or try to run) with him. No offense intended to him, I even told him. He's not really into running anymore just did it for me. You all saw a typical Monday mileage for him, I wouldn't want to run with me either.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You know, Bobbi....SERIOUSLY....... I'm in such a quandary because I LOVE RUNNING ALONE, and if/when I do, I have a pouting significant other. I run for exercise, but for stress relief and enjoyment first and foremost. He wants to compete every freaking run.

Last week, he was waiting for me at the end of my run, and instead of stopping at OUR stop sign on our corner, I told him I was going to run to the end of the street to get another 2/10 in. He starts to run with me, and wouldn't even keep my pace just for that flippin' piddly distance.

Eventually I rather got it off my chest..."Ya know, you couldn't just freakin' relax and run with your wife for a whopping 2/10 of a mile?? Must every stupid thing be a competition. Okay, yay, you beat me to the end of the corner....so freaking what. Couldn't you have just settled in and run with me just for, oh gosh, my FUN???"

He got the hint, but it's in his nature.

And even when he does kinda chill out, just being cognizant of him in the loop just takes away from what I enjoyed so much about it. Since he started considering this a couples kinda thing, my enthusiasm has waned slightly. I want to keep my antenna down and just run....call me Forrest Gump. I have no agenda. I have no purpose. I have no destination in mind. I like runnin'. Hard to do that with hubs in the mix. :ohwell:
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Andrew and Beth - Way cool! It was really nice to see your beautiful family........ooohhhh i can't even remember what it was like with little ones all over the place....this is why God gives children to the young!

I had a bad eating day today........it really is those darn peeps!

Leslie - Nice to see you checking in!

will try and check in again later.
  • Marla64
    Options
    we need to find a way to hear each other's voices....hmmmmmm. I'm loving hearing Beth and Andrew.

Put your heads together people.....let's figure this out. Cell phone videos posted to facebook? Somethin'-- hmmm.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Andrew and Beth- So proud of you both! Love you to pieces :heart:

Marla and Bobbi- Your stories make me glad that BF hates distance running. I love running with the ladies in my group, but I enjoy that solo time, too. Best of both, I guess.

Leslie- Good to see you checking in!

Sam- I am going to join the crowd of jealousy over your TRX. Looks like an awesome workout.

Kati, Jeannie, Janie, Tammy, Tanya, Tamara, both Loris, and anyone I am missing...HELLO!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Andrew and Beth- So proud of you both! Love you to pieces :heart:

Marla and Bobbi- Your stories make me glad that BF hates distance running. I love running with the ladies in my group, but I enjoy that solo time, too. Best of both, I guess.

Leslie- Good to see you checking in!

Sam- I am going to join the crowd of jealousy over your TRX. Looks like an awesome workout.

Kati, Jeannie, Janie, Tammy, Tanya, Tamara, both Loris, and anyone I am missing...HELLO!

Well, now that golf season is coming, he'll be busier with Sarah and out more often in the evening, and I'll head out solo. I really wanted to tonight, but the day just blew me away.

J'ever have one of those days where you're sooooooooo uber productive, but every task you accomplish creates about three more? That was my day. Pant pant pant....

We'll try tomorrow, I guess......

Later, my friends.