30 day shred level 1 5/11-14/11

Options
Good Morning Everyone !!!!

Here's to a great challenge

I will post everyones stats a little later if you havent gotten to me yet send to me via mail. unfortunately for me I woke up with a pain in my lower abdomen and doesnt look like i will begin day 1 today :(

Hows everyone's monday going so far?

Replies

• timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    This is the first morning I've been able to get up and exercise. I was able to nurse my baby before hand and she went back to sleep. The other kids slept in...it was great to have a little time for me!
  • Mari82chicago
    Mari82chicago Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello Today Is my day 1 as well.

CW: 163.8
    GW (AFTER SHRED) 155

WAIST: 33.5
    Lower wasit (Hanging stomach :blushing: ): 42
    Hips: 43
    Left Thigh: 25
    Right Thigh: 25
  • aairs1
    aairs1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I did Level 1 day 2 today. I was sore from yesterday but still got through it. I can't wait to see some results. I posted my stats on the post from yesterday.
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!
    timandamanda its nice when we get a little time to ourselves
  • shellrae1973
    shellrae1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would like to join but I can't start until tomorrow!
  • tippett610
    tippett610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 4 for me!

It was hard to get up this morning but I did it!

CW 171
    GW- whatever it ends up being (not weighing) - working on inches.
    chest 36
    waist 33
    hips 46
    thigh - unsure will measure tomorrow.
    arm- unsure will measure tomorrow

Goal - to lose LOTS of inches :smile:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down!! I feel like a rock star!!!
  • Mari82chicago
    Mari82chicago Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1 and I think it was too easy for me. I did feel it in my arms thanks to pushups but abs and legs not so likely. I think I might have to add in some cardio as well as I can see that this video alone with MFP will not get me where I want. Good thing about it is that it went by fast.
  • n2thenight24
    Options
    I just finished day 1 and I think it was too easy for me. I did feel it in my arms thanks to pushups but abs and legs not so likely. I think I might have to add in some cardio as well as I can see that this video alone with MFP will not get me where I want. Good thing about it is that it went by fast.

I thought the same thing yesterday, till I woke up today and could barely move!! Lol, maybe you could add more weight?
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    30.pngheres all the stats that I have received if there are any mistakes or missing info just send it via mail.  I really hope i feel better tomorrow Hows everyone?
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    rrrr its been awhile since i posted a pic what am i missing i though you had to make it lower case the img but guess not
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Bedtime for me hopefully ill get that fixed for ya tomorrow :)

Have a good day

Happy Shredding
  • tlp148
    tlp148 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am Posting to follow later.
    I completed 30DS in April and was so happy with the results that it is my go-to jump start if I hit a plateau, which is what I am back to now. 30+pounds down and I want to see a few more gone by the end of the year. Best of luck to All... I will be shredding along with you, but on a 2-3 day a week schedule as my time allows.
  • n2thenight24
    Options
    30.png

Awww, too big! How do I resize?
  • wessecg
    wessecg Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I want to join this - I just finished my first day (kinda wimped out on some of the push ups)
    I saw someone post the following (Almost matches mine)

CW: 164.8
    GW (AFTER SHRED) 160??
    WAIST: 33.5
    Hips: 41
    Thighs 22
    Bust 41
  • lenartn
    lenartn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Completed level 1, Day 4 today.

SW:264.6
    GW: 260 (for November 14th)
  • shakethiahinton
    Options
    Has anyone figured out how to calculate how many calories we actually burn for this? It seems almost impossible to calculate...tonight, I did Level 1 as well (this is my first time starting over for Level 1 lol) and I actually logged everything we did for cardio (because strength and abs are not calculated into calories in the myfitnesspal database) and when I logged all the cardio (which is only 5 minutes total of jumping jacks, jump rope, butt kicks and punches) it's only 43 calories burned!!! Makes me feel like you HAVE to incorporate something else with this...I ran a mile and a half today as well. I just wish I knew how much I was really burning so that my meal plan and calorie count is correct :frown: I am currently 168lbs - can someone help me?
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Day 4 for me!

It was hard to get up this morning but I did it!

CW 171
    GW- whatever it ends up being (not weighing) - working on inches.
    chest 36
    waist 33
    hips 46
    thigh - unsure will measure tomorrow.

arm- unsure will measure tomorrow

Goal - to lose LOTS of inches :smile:

If it helps to motivate, i lost 26 inches in October when i did the 30 ds straight threw. Only missed 1 day of level 2, so, hope this motivates you to keep accurate records... I think I'm going to frame mine! Lol
  • shakethiahinton
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Has anyone figured out how to calculate how many calories we actually burn for this? It seems almost impossible to calculate...tonight, I did Level 1 as well (this is my first time starting over for Level 1 lol) and I actually logged everything we did for cardio (because strength and abs are not calculated into calories in the myfitnesspal database) and when I logged all the cardio (which is only 5 minutes total of jumping jacks, jump rope, butt kicks and punches) it's only 43 calories burned!!! Makes me feel like you HAVE to incorporate something else with this...I ran a mile and a half today as well. I just wish I knew how much I was really burning so that my meal plan and calorie count is correct :frown: I am currently 168lbs - can someone help me?

I have no clue! What i do is use a heart monitor that is app on my phone! Don't laugh. It works and it is actually rather accurate. And if you want a real accurate count, go to Walmart and purchase a heart rate monitor, they tell u how many calories you burned during the workout.