Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Options

Replies

• lizmil79
    lizmil79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

This was a good day able to play catch-up on chores around the house and went out and caught up on the errands needed done. So it was a good day tomorrow I am back to work.
    We are having some beautiful weather for the 1st of November able to get Bella out for a nice walk today but still have not made it to the Y. Food went ok able to stay under goal but did not make the best choices.

Next weeks goal do better eat healthier , get more walks in and longer walks and get to the Y,
    Still working on my grateful journal.

@Robin that is great about your walk inthmall 1 mile is awesome
    @Doug Congrats great news
    @Tina your cupcakes looks so good and so happy they are so far from me.

@OhPamper so sorry to hear about all of this you are in my prayers how can i help you directly?
    Sorry if i miss anyone. Cheers for all of you for staying on this journey.

Take care Liz
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys-
    I just caught up on reading posts. I would do personals, but I am sick. :sick:--congestion, cough, slight fever, and chills--so I'm going to bed early. Really hope to shake this before I leave for New Orleans on Friday.
  • vickimieth
    vickimieth Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Monday Check In - I have lost another two pounds! And I am very well pleased with that. Off to cook parkin now (which I should have done last week apparently! Oh well) and we will hopefully go off to watch fireworks tonight -- it's Bonfire night. NB: how many other countries have a massive celebration of a failed attempt to blow up Parliament?

-- Alison

:laugh: I was joking about the East Ender bit, by the way :laugh:

You might find it odd, but quite a few folks in the US have a bit of a soft spot for Guy Fawkes (and I have several friends who've made a point to watch "V for Vendetta" today). With all the nerves about 'domestic terrorism', Guy Fawkes-like actions aren't at all PC - but you have to agree that the symbolism of the common person changing government is appropriate on election-eve.
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys-
    I just caught up on reading posts. I would do personals, but I am sick. :sick:--congestion, cough, slight fever, and chills--so I'm going to bed early. Really hope to shake this before I leave for New Orleans on Friday.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather. I definitely hope you feel better soon and definitely before your trip. There's nothing worse than traveling when you're sick. Get better soon!!!
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Here is a fun web site - it shows two models - you enter in your current weight , height, and boob size, and a future weight and it adjusts the body size on the models to match the data. You can change the angle of the view too. THis is great for imagining how you will look as you lose 10, 20, 50 and 100 lbs.

Go to : http://api.modelmydiet.com/women.html and have fun!!!!!:drinker:

Thanks for sharing!!! It was a little fun and definitely gives me some hope for the future me. Loved it!!!
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    my weight is not changing, but then I am so sedentary lately, that' I just glad not to be gaining weight.
    To all of you on the east coast who are suffering the effects of Sandy- we are praying that the repairs are made quickly. I hope none of you were flooded and that you have insurance to cover the damages. We voted, although I have serious doubts about whether our votes are counted in Oregon. It is all vote by mail and handled so badly. If I were a millionaire I would get an attorney and sue, because I know that vote by mail is too subject to fraud (illegal aliens and alzheimers patients who don't know their own name vote in this state.) So that is my vent. Please vote it is your right and your responsibility.
  • lmackbethl
    Options
    @ohpampered -- you're in my thoughts and, like others, I would be happy to help if possible.... so glad to be far enough off the coast to have been spared in this one...
    @skinnyjeanz -- I hope you are in tip-top shape for your trip! get some well-needed rest and relaxation!
    @robin - great walk!!
    @alison - nice loss!!
    @shirley - you could also go with 1 1/2 pounds, or you could be sure to log your exercise and eat the exercise calories back. whatever you decide, i think it just shouldn't be impossibly difficult to imagine sticking with it for the long haul...
    @tina - great, now i want a panda cupcake ;) hope your daughter had a blast!

This week is busy. As soon as I get off work in the morning, I'm off to the polls, then home for a couple hours of sleep, then up in the middle of my night for a dentist's appointment (so hard to schedule stuff when you work this shift - only four more nights!), then maybe a couple more hours of sleep before back to work, physical therapy, DMV, job applications, and on and on and on... Hoping to keep eating right and exercising a bit in the midst of it....

btw, robin - I had fun with the website you posted, but even the current-weight model looked pretty darn good! She has a lot less flab than I do, lol.
  • Garetie
    Garetie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAH68 (KELLEY) hope you have a great day!
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Kelly! What an auspicious day for you to be celebrating your birthday.

Everybody get out and vote today! Like Angelika I voted by mail-in ballot 2 weeks ago. I hope my vote gets counted and not swept under the counter! Always a little nervous about that, but the advantage of not standing in line was too hard to resist. And the cost (3 stamps) was SO worth it.

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Goals::: Ok after a long and hectic weekend which was filled with not so good food choices. I have to get back at this. As I said I am in a new elimination challenge. And my goal is to not get eliminated. So I will track my weekly challenges here.

517/1000 calories burned
    1/3 cardio days
    3.56/3 miles
    0/50 squats

Going to work on the squats today.

Happy Birthday Kelly!!!! Have a great day!

Tina
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays goals :
    I am going to be on track these next 2 months its so hard at the holidays but we can all support each other ! I am going to loose this year and not gain !
    Happy Birthday Kelly ! Hope you have a wonderful birthday !
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes. I can't remember the last time my birthday fell on Election Day. :smile: I need to get out later and vote - I wonder if the birthday girl can go to the head of the line! :laugh: Otherwise, it will be a very low key day.

Tuesday Goals: Just to keep on keeping on, my fitness goals this week:

Monday~Cross Trainer DONE!
    Tuesday~Elliptical/TM/Weights (headed to gym soon)
    Wednesday~Recovery Day
    Thursday~Training Session
    Friday~Massage
    Saturday~Run
    Sunday~Training Session

Kelley
  • samanthannepstein
    samanthannepstein Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    TUESDAY GOAL:

- To drink only 1 diet soda.
    - To burn atleast 800 calories at the gym tonight.
    - To VOTE!!
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Oh pampered, i'm so sorry you're having a tough time. last year one of my good friends was without power for ten days. and that was a much less severe hurricane. i hope they pull through for you soon and get you some power back :(
  • ohpampered1
    ohpampered1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers, you all lifted my mood and make me feel I had friends pulling for me! I have good news we got our power back last night! We were all so happy. We still have a lot of things to deal with, I need to go food shopping for all new food, and I am afraid of buying bad food....and the gas lines are miles and miles long. But with the lights on I can see what I am cleaning and eating and I can log my food again! I can't believe I loss 2 lbs. this week. Thanks you again for all the love. I need to go food shopping now so I will be on later.:smile::heart: :flowerforyou:
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers, you all lifted my mood and make me feel I had friends pulling for me! I have good news we got our power back last night! We were all so happy. We still have a lot of things to deal with, I need to go food shopping for all new food, and I am afraid of buying bad food....and the gas lines are miles and miles long. But with the lights on I can see what I am cleaning and eating and I can log my food again! I can't believe I loss 2 lbs. this week. Thanks you again for all the love. I need to go food shopping now so I will be on later.:smile::heart: :flowerforyou:

Yay for having the power back on! So sorry you had to go through that. And I know you still have to deal with everything but at least you have power!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    @Pampered - You are INSPIRING! I can't believe after all that went on you lost weight this week. You are amazing!

@Shirley - I can kind of relate to your problems with carbs. I can't really eat ANY refined flour carbs or any sugars. It spikes my blood sugar still AND if I go over 135-140 total carbs in a day for any length of time my weight loss just stops. It doesn't seem to matter how low my calories go. For my body it seems to be all about the carbs and that stinks because the greatest pleasure in life is a piece of homemade bread or homemade pasta........

Tuesday goals:
    Get my butt back in gear. I have about 3 weeks (a little less) to get ready for my Turkey Trot and while I can walk it in under an hour I want to shave off a LITTLE more time and NOT look like I'm going to die when I cross the finish line. I also need to get my spending under control. I live on a VERY tight budget and I've been enjoying myself WAY too much lately. Need to get back on carb track too. I haven't been losing weight because I've been eating too much white rice, refined sugar, and refined flour. Need to kick my own butt and get going to hit my 200lb goal for Christmas.
  • flowersofdawn
    flowersofdawn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Tuesday -- well I am getting back on the water wagon. I've been doing mediocre at best on my water intake this past week. So I am renewing the goal to get at least my 8 glasses in everyday this week.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options

good news indeed!
  • Morgori
    Morgori Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    HBSmileyBlowsWhistle.gif
    Kelly! :happy:

I have lost a little weight and I'm going to try to remember to measure tonight.

I have been real busy and have been reading your posts just not posting much myself.:drinker: