What made you cry today ?

Options
donyellemoniquex3
donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
***UNDER STAFF REVIEW***

almost being attacked by a dog (very old golden retriever)

It ran at me, walked around me and it took a good 5-6 times for the owner to get the dog back on their property. I WAS ON THE SIDEWALK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET !

Replies

• toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    a boy. Always a boy. *sniff*
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    A song
  • rainbowbright72
    Options
    Finding out my girlfriend is still talking to her ex
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Getting up at 4am because thats when my 2 year old woke up

Having to be at work at 6am

Not getting anything done at work because our intern didn't show up so now I have a double load of work tomorrow

Picking my kids up from school only to be met with attitude and being ignored

Getting home to find that my husband that has the day off did squat today and that I have to do the dishes beofre doing dinner

My 3rd child crying and having attitude because she got 1 question out of 40 wrong on her math

My day sucked bad! Plus there is no chance of sex tonight or for the forseeable future. I am not a happy woman right now!
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Missing my boyfriend.
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    the huge fight my partner picked with me that I still dont understand
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Stupid fiance yelling at me, and then my 2 year old daughter making me laugh so hard I started to cry, (When she is really tired she has a very adorable and contagious laugh.)
  • wtfusernameisnttaken
    Options
    The husband. I've been talking about why I'm going to vote for a certain candidate and such...and today he asked who I was going to vote for. Really? It's been like a year of me talking about this and you don't know?

Just proved to me how much he doesn't pay attention to anything I say.
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    a boy. Always a boy. *sniff*

So go out with better boys? I'm single and "you're walking up to the wrong girls" has been the generic excuse for why I'm having bad luck getting a date. Figured I'd pay the advice forward.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I did not cry today.
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    zsomeone did a slideshow on facebook of my cousin that died of cancer 2 yrs ago....broke my heart.
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    A boy for me as well or I should say my recently ex fiance, who keeps showing back up into my life to make me suffer. :frown:
  • JessicaMorganC
    Options
    My lifelong bestfriend passed away a few nights ago.. going to school and seeing her name on my binder made me breakdown in the hallway.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Smashed my finger in between two 45lb plates :(
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    almost being attacked by a dog (very old golden retriever)

It ran at me, walked around me and it took a good 5-6 times for the owner to get the dog back on their property. I WAS ON THE SIDEWALK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET !

I've had this same thing happen. It makes me sooooo mad!

And now, my new neighbor lets his dogs run loose. They even come into my yard and threaten me and my family!!!! Once they came to my door (wood door was open and glass storm door was closed) and growled at us.

I call animal control when I see them out.

My neighbor tells me that if I don't like it, I should walk on the other side of the street. Really????? And who is the one breaking the law here?

Seriously, none of us should have to worry about being attack by a dog, or even threatened, when out walking, running, and exercising!!!!!

Okay. Rant over.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I haven't cried today...but the day isn't over yet. I did cry yesterday though...
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    The Brave Little Toaster.
  • 1. My weight
    2. The reality that my friends won't ever be talking to me again because they are dead.
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    My lifelong bestfriend passed away a few nights ago.. going to school and seeing her name on my binder made me breakdown in the hallway.

iam so very sorry for your loss....:cry:
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    No sleep, the anxiety attack over work, so missed work.. and gnawed my nails down to stubs...
This discussion has been closed.