What made you cry today ?

Options

Replies

• thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Two things made me sad today. My dog and a boy. Isn't it always a boy that makes us cry?
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I did not cry but the excrutiating headache did not help. 5 ibuprofem did nothing. I put off going to the gym so I could get an extra hour of rest and someone took that opportunity to argue with me instead. Rest didn't happen, headache got worse.
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Telling the truth
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    always being left outta the loop o.O
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Election results. :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Joneisha07
    Options
    I was moved by God today. Some news was given to me in a dream and it was revealed today...
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I only slept for three hours & i lost my debit card,again and nothing went my way for a solid hour and so i cried for the first time in years and years! For like 60 seconds and then i was over it.. I blame it on lack of sleep!

I mean what! I don't cry!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Love
  • nomorechub68
    Options
    Saying good-bye to my son at the airport. He is in the ARMY and is set to deploy end of the year...He was just home for a visit (went by sooo fast). Lord knows I tried to keep a stiff upper lip for him, but this good-bye was especially painful. He just kept giving me hugs ....walked a few steps...turned around, came back and hugged me again. The clincher was when he was walking into the terminal with his pack slung over his shoulder...he called my name.....I looked at him and he simply blew me a kiss. I am very proud of my son.
    Aw...man..I am crying again.
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    a story about the animals hurt and left behind by their owners (because they had to) in the wake of Sandy
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Chopping Onions . . .sniff sniff . . . :cry:
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I finally made it below 200 pounds today for the first time in nearly 20 years. That made me kind of emotional today.

Incredible!! Congratulations!!
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I cried over the stress of holidays. I have a large family and I love buying gifts for them. So when I found out today that one of my roommates would be moving out (not paying this month's rent).....and one of the other roommates decided she wouldn't pay me about two weeks ago, I got a little frustrated that I'd be short several hundred dollars that I planned on having. Stupid me for trusting my tenants and not having them sign leases. :(
  • jennahowden
    jennahowden Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I had tears today. But from LAUGHTER!! Someone accidentally wrote something wrong that was meant to be serious but the mistake made it hilarious.. I LOL'D so hard I cried =)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Watching an episode of Parenthood brought tears to my eyes tonight
  • blwalton70
    blwalton70 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Finding out that Obama is our President for ANOTHER 4 years. I cried. For a little bit. I am scared for my country, my family, and my children's future.
  • Stinkytoe
    Options
    Tears of JOY that our President got re elected!
    Also that WA state now has given the BASIC CIVIL RIGHTS of marriage to gay people, AND we legalized pot in our state.
    Wonderful. progressive. tears of JOY!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    little bit of ERMAGERD man tears seeing obama re elected. I worry about the world with the republicans in office.

cough cough iraq. then again george bush was a one of a kind syndicate style puppet.

and this is where the thread gets locked!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Tears of JOY that our President got re elected!
    Also that WA state now has given the BASIC CIVIL RIGHTS of marriage to gay people, AND we legalized pot in our state.
    Wonderful. progressive. tears of JOY!

go gay marriage and stoners!

progressive tears. taste best.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    The election results????
This discussion has been closed.