Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Loneliness. :frown:
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Its been a year and a day since one of my closest friends passed away and I can't stop thinking about her.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    A daycare mom (friend - grew up with as kids) dropped her 3 kiddos off (ages: 8,5, and 11 mths) and said her husband left her. It made me realize how blessed I am to have a wonderful hubby! My heart broke and to hear the little girls talk about how their dad moved out is hard to listen to!
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Saying good-bye to my son at the airport. He is in the ARMY and is set to deploy end of the year...He was just home for a visit (went by sooo fast). Lord knows I tried to keep a stiff upper lip for him, but this good-bye was especially painful. He just kept giving me hugs ....walked a few steps...turned around, came back and hugged me again. The clincher was when he was walking into the terminal with his pack slung over his shoulder...he called my name.....I looked at him and he simply blew me a kiss. I am very proud of my son.
    Aw...man..I am crying again.

Aw man, I was going to say I hadn't cried...but my 11 year old wants to join the Air Force or Marines (he don't know which yet..) and just reading this makes me CRY!

Thank you to your family for your sacrifices!!!!
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I don't remember the last time I cried.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    My dad forgot what would have been his and my mom's 47th wedding anniversary. She died 2 years ago next month. When I called to acknowledge their anniversary, he couldn't talk because he was on the other line with his new girlfriend. I know life goes on, and I'm trying to be happy he's happy, but it makes me really sad for my mom.
  • TheDotz
    Options
    My job.
    A roommate that doesn't do jack **** around the house.
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Missing my kids cause it's their week with their father....
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    TOM, I don't do pain
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    The prejudice in this country.

ESPECIALLY against white people.

Your white privilege is showing.

that's a myth
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

that's a myth

Wow. I guess this is what made me cry today. I literally weep for people like you who actually believe this. *smh*
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    My weight...
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Loneliness. :frown:

*(*(*(*hugs*)*)*)*
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I feel awesome today!
  • Lillyeatslilies
    Options
    Obama being re-elected and gay marriage made legal in a Maryland and Maine (cried in a good way)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My husband's grandfather passed away on Monday and a year ago yesterday, two of my beloved parakeets passed suddenly. So it's an emotional week overall...
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Saw a lady at Walmart with no hair, a ball cap on, and a sweatshirt that said "I Fight Like A Girl". I really wanted to tell her some words of encouragement but I was speechless. Instead, I cried a bit to myself.
  • kdank
    kdank Posts: 29
    Options
    Ate the last of the 1/2 off Halloween Reese Candy that was at work this morning...now its all gone.
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options

that's a myth

Wow. I guess this is what made me cry today. I literally weep for people like you who actually believe this. *smh*

shake all you want...
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My boss not winning the school board race:( We worked so hard!!
This discussion has been closed.