What made you cry today ?

Options

Replies

• allnaday
    allnaday Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    my supervisor......she's the best. She was trying to take some of the load off me.........i refused to let her and told her i could handle it........:cry:
  • John2347
    John2347 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    obama being re-elected and this once great country going to *kitten*
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My almost 11 year old daughter on day 3 of a migraine headache. She's in pain and we are all a little sleep deprived. Definitely makes for an emotional day. :cry:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    ): I feel bad! Because nothing made me cry today.

Am I horrible person?
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I don't cry of pain a lot...
    But I do get tears of joy cause I'm proud of my little girls frequently...
    They are the joy of my life.
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My almost 11 year old daughter on day 3 of a migraine headache. She's in pain and we are all a little sleep deprived. Definitely makes for an emotional day. :cry:

Im so sorry. I feel your pain. Im a mom to a 9 year old that has a chronic migraine issue. I sent you a private message.

:-(
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    nothing, but its only 1030 am , so i have the rest of the day :laugh:
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Being told by my supervisor, who pays me less than minimum wage, to work harder and stop even looking at my phone. Mind you this is a desk job, internship, that I get paid $6.50 an hour at after taxes, and commute 60 miles a day to. GIS Analysts (which is what I do) get paid, on average, $60,000. Guess stress of trying to pay for everything I can with my terrible pay ($200/week) and then being told I'm not good enough just put me over the edge. =[ I may be ruining my day with some wine..
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    obama being re-elected and this once great country going to *kitten*

^^^atitudes like this

Great??? Yeah cause Bush had us riding high on the hog those 8 years he got huh!! Smh..

Think I'll tell my friend who trashed her credit for 10 years to go to financial counseling and when he tells her she has to make an arrangement to pay back what she F'd up.. Blame him for not making her debt "magically disappear" and handing her a contract for a zillion dollar a year job because he was hired to be a magic fairy and he's not doing his job!!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    pretty much everything.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    My great-grandmother passed away three years ago today. I miss her so much. Also hard to believe that my great-grandfather has been gone almost 13 years as well, and he was my best friend from the time I was born til he passed away.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    <-- My best friend passed away on Monday. I can't stop thinking about him. He was beautiful and died way too young.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Nothing, because I'm not a little b1tch.
  • runrogerrun
    runrogerrun Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    not getting elected president yesterday
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Nothing, because I'm not a little b1tch.

I disagree. You seem like a b!tch to me.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    The prejudice in this country.

ESPECIALLY against white people.

Your white privilege is showing.

that's a myth

Wow. I guess this is what made me cry today. I literally weep for people like you who actually believe this. *smh*

This made me cry. All the people who still feel like they are somehow put down upon. Come one people, everyone's life sucks some times.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    I filled up my beer fridge. Simply beautiful, brought me to tears.
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Waking up and finding dishes in the sink..... working out as hard as I have with 30DS and to be retaining up to 3 pounds of water because of it.... traffic was insane!.... eck..... I need to stop...
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    the exhausting of trying to save a failing marriage... ugh.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    257408934922111886_KpgvmV23_c.jpg
This discussion has been closed.