Check the Diary of The Person Above! Give Good Advice!!!

Options

Replies

• Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    elisabat:
    You have great water intake, a good variety of foods, obviously some favorites which are healthy and a good mix of proteins and fats. You typically come in close or under goal so very consistent. The only thing I noticed is an absence of fruits. I would encourage you to include more fruits in your diet. Otherwise very nice!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    @Lovestoscrapbook - can't comment cos your diary is closed............
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    @suegreer A little low on water, but those protein pancakes sound amazing!
  • Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    @acdchica, nothing to say really looks spot on, maybe apart from a consistently quite high sodium intake.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    @acdchica, nothing to say really looks spot on, maybe apart from a consistently quite high sodium intake.

cals could be higher
  • LeenaRuns
    Options
    @Acg67 - Awesome protein, water tracking is important too!
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi Rosschip,

You have a good variation and some interesting meals. As an alternative to bread sometimes maybe add a little pasta or rice instead. Those microwavable packets are easy to account for and easy to be able to grab from the cupboard at short notice. Well done!
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    @trixiemou: Your choices seem quite healthy and well rounded. I particularly love whatever happened last Sunday. Looks like a day I would have. ;-)

More water!
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I got missed the first time around. *pout*
  • LeenaRuns
    Options
    @rubyautumn4 - Need more protein, awesome water, and I LOVE tiramisu!!!
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    OK... looked at few diaries... just made myself hungry, and was doing great before that. :ohwell:

Good suggestion, will have to look at them at different time.
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I agree that more protein would be useful. I am not a huge fan of pre-packaged dinners (Lean Cuisine etc.) because there is a lot of addatives. Great job on the water and variety of foods.

Try preparing more food at dinner and freezing extras in Rubbermaid/Tupperware containers in individual servings. It does take extra effort, but you'll know what's not sneaking into your meals because you're the one cooking it. Then you can pull out what you want to eat, arrange it on your plate, and warm it up.

Keep it up!
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Your diary looks good to me!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I looked at Sprites diary... not much I can suggest. It looks REALLY good. Under on calories pretty much every day. Over on sugar, but it comes from fruit mostly, just like mine does. GOOD JOB!!
  • Sabrina__26
    Options
    Deb3129 = looks pretty good. You have lots of veggies which is great. The only thing I would change is your breakfast as you seem to have Tacos a bit too often.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Deb3129 = looks pretty good. You have lots of veggies which is great. The only thing I would change is your breakfast as you seem to have Tacos a bit too often.

a little more protein here and there wouldn't be a bad thing
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Acg67, you're jacked. I have no idea what to recommend...
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    skinny beans, your diary looks good! lots of variety, fresh fruits and veggies! you do good with getting calories in and not under eating which is a lot of people's issue on here. congrats! and i don't really know what to say other than keep up the good work lol. maybe drink more water??
  • cashew1b
    cashew1b Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @ skinnybeans.. It looks like you are pretty well rounded. I would watch out for the sugar.. (mine gets me just about every day)