What made you laugh today?

Options
I went through a forum that had the opposite i.e "what made you cry today?" As I was going through the posts from different lovely people I realised, "Heck No!, we should not be focusing on negative things, we should celebrate the positives". This forum now encourages you to post positive things that made you laugh/smile today. So have fun with this people, and have a positive and fun day and remember to focus on the positives. I know i will :wink: :wink: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :love: :love: :tongue: :happy: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• cheexy85
    cheexy85 Posts: 119
    Options
    Waking up and realising that I have another 24 hours to live and fulfill my dreams. Also thought about the lovely things my bf said on the phone last night.
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Waking up and realising that I have 24 hours to live and fulfill my dreams. Also thought about the lovely things my bf said on the phone last night.
    You only have 24 hours to live and you're on here??? jk great idea for the post.
  • cheexy85
    Options
    Waking up and realising that I have 24 hours to live and fulfill my dreams. Also thought about the lovely things my bf said on the phone last night.
    You only have 24 hours to live and you're on here??? jk great idea for the post.

edited :tongue:
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Running around the yard at my grandmas chasing my three year old little cousin..
  • Endershadow
    Endershadow Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Modern Family!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    my little 2 y.o baby girl...
    She makes me laugh all the time.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...omg classic comedic genius
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Being so sleep deprived that I went in to the guys bathroom instead of the womens. Urinals were the big red flag!!:laugh: Then had to go back in to the most boring conference. everytime I thought about it I would start to laugh at inappropriate times, which made me laugh harder. Sometimes I can be such a goofball!
  • MissDevin
    MissDevin Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    MFP forums and messages.
  • cheexy85
    Options
    Being so sleep deprived that I went in to the guys bathroom instead of the womens. Urinals were the big red flag!!:laugh: Then had to go back in to the most boring conference. everytime I thought about it I would start to laugh at inappropriate times, which made me laugh harder. Sometimes I can be such a goofball!
    OMG that made me laugh out loud. hehehe :laugh: :laugh:
  • cheexy85
    Options
    my little 2 y.o baby girl...
    She makes me laugh all the time.

She sounds very cute :smile:
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My best friend sending me the funniest emoticon immediately after I finished a not-so-great midterm. Made my day, she had perfect timing!
  • gooellie
    Options
    Sitting in physics class professor is talking about balls moving in the x and y direction and my friend whispers in my ear when she gets on the guy they go in the z direction too! ..... huge silent class room
  • gooellie
    Options
    My best friend sending me the funniest emoticon immediately after I finished a not-so-great midterm. Made my day, she had perfect timing!

Haha I get half naked men ;)
  • cheexy85
    Options

I just remembered that I did the same thing two weeks ago but in my case, a gent walked in while I was still figuring out where I was. He took one look at me, shook his head and went on to carry on with his business. It was at that point that I fled....:embarassed: :embarassed: :laugh:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    When I'm upset or stressed my husband like to do foolish or shocking things to shake me out of it. Today he did his orangutan impression. It worked - I laughed.
  • LilMissImperfect
    Options
    South Park
  • WrathofKes
    Options
    A combination of talking to my friend and being awake for 20+ hours.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Whenever I see stupid articles about getting an ex lover back. Sorry I know it sounds cruel to laugh at but nothing makes a person become a laughing stock more than the ones who are too desperate enough not to accept a separation.
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    My little sister .. who is wasted in her day job ...

I was getting the jitters before my yearly review with my boss and she sent me a pseudo reference she said I should send him before the meeting , it was so funny it made me laugh out loud in a very quiet office oops !!