Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30DS Level 2 results

This is a definite NSV for me, and I thought I'd share.

To catch you up, I started doing the 30 Day Shred at roughly 300 pounds. I did Level 1 about 14 times over 18 days. Here's what that progress looked like:
(one of the After pictures has the wrong date... oops)

30DSLevel1_zpsf7805f1b.jpg

Since that photo was taken, I did Level 1 another 2 days, and have now done Level 2 for 10 days. It might be 11 days. I'm a little fuzzy on that. I'm not done with Level 2 yet because I truly don't feel ready to move to Level 3. I'm planning on sticking with Level 2 for 10 more days.

I took these photos today because I put on clothes that are TWO sizes smaller than my starting sizes and they FIT. The pants, in fact, are even a wee loose.

Here are today's photos (on the right) compared with a photo of me from very early in the 30 Day Shred, probably only a couple of days in:

Level2_1_zps59334608.jpg
Level2_2_zps59bdf960.jpg

The bottom line: don't wait to lose weight before you start exercising! Eating right is essential, but working out will change your body shape. Do it, do it, do it!

Replies

• Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 510 Member
    Fan-freaking-tastic! You're doing amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    wow you look amazing!!!! Great work!
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Great job!! Very noticeable difference!! You look great!!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Nice job! I can see a lot of differences with those pictures. Great changes in such a short time. :drinker:
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    You're doing great! You are definitely an inspiration to us all!
  • IESHA12
    IESHA12 Posts: 40 Member
    I'M DOING THE 30 SHRED TO...U LOOK GREAT HUN KEEP IT UP :)
  • venturaroo
    venturaroo Posts: 84 Member
    You are doing so great!!! Way to go girl!!!
  • destinee1103
    destinee1103 Posts: 42 Member
    nice u have come a long way
  • amandafranks32
    amandafranks32 Posts: 36 Member
    That is an amazing difference! I can't believe how much you have shrunk over such a short amount of time!
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    What great result!, Kudos to you for not letting your weight hinder doing something you wanted to do!
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    wow! great job! huge difference in your face. good choice on the placement of the belt in the second set of photos because thats right where i noticed your waist being whittled :) thanks for posting!
  • sweetgrasswoman
    sweetgrasswoman Posts: 99 Member
    beautiful work pretty lady!
  • knjitters
    knjitters Posts: 36 Member
    You look great!!! love the outfit!
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Super job. You look great. I started 30DS again a couple days ago, I started it in September got half way through and stopped. I loved it but I didn't make enough time to fit it in with my other workout stuff. I wish I was as committed as you have been! You give me the motivation to keep it going.

Great hair BTW!
  • Lisa760
    Lisa760 Posts: 113 Member
    Beautiful! I just finished Day 2 / Level 2 and I'm realizing how strong I'm NOT! Your post has inspired me tremendously! THANK YOU!
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 227 Member
    Awesome results.. and you have the best hair!!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    I started 30ds and iv beenon and off because I'm ill but you have just motivated me to get bk init tomorrow amazing hunni x
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    You look incredible! I just bought it this morning for $4.99 on Amazon for instant streaming and I cannot wait to get started, even more so after seeing your pics. :happy:
  • JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    Holy Cow!! You did great work so far...keep it up!! Bravo!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    You look great . Your hard work shows and is paying off ! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!