30 day shred level 1 5/11-14/11

Options

Replies

• n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Yup, haven't taken a break day yet. I think I will if I really can't get through one of the days, if I'm feeling super wore out, I will probably finish that day then take the next day off, I'm just trying to listen to my body. But the soreness is thankfully gone now.
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    what weights is everyone using? I'm using 5 pounders. The last time I did the 30 day shred I was 30 pounds lighter....I feel like I'm going to die. How's everyone else doing? I may have to do level 1 twice....we'll see.
  • n2thenight24
    Options
    I'm only doing 3, I may switch it up to 5, but my arms are not that strong, and I already struggle through some things. When they are no longer super difficult to me, I will get heavier weights.
  • tippett610
    tippett610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done!

I am using 3lb weights and 5lb weights

So thankful that my muscles aren't as sore!

Happy Shredding!
  • lenartn
    lenartn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did 3 pound weights the first 6 days, and just last night started 5lb weights.
  • n2thenight24
    Options
    Day 5 down!!!!! It was so much easier today. Not to be confused with easy, lol. Just, I didn't have to take any 5 second breaks!!!
  • jareya
    jareya Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 3 down... found this thread just in time, I need motivation! Happy Shredding everyone!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    So, since I'm impatient, I measured and weighed myself today, I'm on L1 D5, I was pleasantly surprised with my results.

SW 152.6 CW 153.4 (I'm ok with this, as I've read some weight gain in the beginning is normal.

Arm 11.5--Arm 11.25

Thigh 22.5-- 21.5

Small waist 32"--- Small waist 31"

Large waist 38--- Large waist 37.5

Have u been doing it everyday? Thats awesome . Im barely doing day 3 today

Hips 38" --- Hips 37.5

So all in all, I've lost 3.25 inches total in 5 days. Amazing :smile:

I suck at replying sorry. But I meant to ask have you been doing it everyday? Thats awesome!

Way to go
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    what weights is everyone using? I'm using 5 pounders. The last time I did the 30 day shred I was 30 pounds lighter....I feel like I'm going to die. How's everyone else doing? I may have to do level 1 twice....we'll see.

I hear ya i most likely will be doing level 1 again to since i havent even started using weights !!!!

Im so glad i have everyone :))))
  • Mari82chicago
    Mari82chicago Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I used 3 lbs the first day but 5 lbs second day. I kinda bombed my diet today cant wait to get home and do day 3. Need to add some cardio too. Hows everyones eating doing?
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    I used 3 lbs the first day but 5 lbs second day. I kinda bombed my diet today cant wait to get home and do day 3. Need to add some cardio too. Hows everyones eating doing?
    [/quote

5 lbs wow thats great
  • Jeej0
    Jeej0 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of this before (maybe because I live in New Zealand) but just youtubed it and think I will start today.
    So pretty much do you do each level 10 times? is that right?
  • tippett610
    tippett610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of this before (maybe because I live in New Zealand) but just youtubed it and think I will start today.

Yes, level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days. Only move to the next level if you feel like you can...does that make sense???
  • Jeej0
    Options

Yes, level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days. Only move to the next level if you feel like you can...does that make sense???

Yes that's great!! Thanks :)
  • Jeej0
    Options
    WOOHOOO D1L1 complete!!!
    that was hard but feel so good afterwards!!
  • karyta
    karyta Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1 Level 1 yesterday, it was so hard! I am really out of shape lol
    I'm so sore today. I have to take a break! :(
  • Mari82chicago
    Mari82chicago Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Day 3 down today. did a lil cardio HIIT 15 after for some after burn. Not as sore as I should be. The 5 lbs are challenging enough though but dont feel that real good soreness.
  • n2thenight24
    Options
    I'm feeling it!! Had parent/teacher conferences today, teacher handed me the pen to sign my name, and I swear to god, I could barely lift it to sign my name!!!! :glasses:
  • aairs1
    aairs1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 4 done! I felt better today. I am using 5 lb weights for most of the workout. I have to use 3 lbs for the front raises w/ side lunges. Those are hard! I am excited to finish the first 10 days and take my measurements!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Day 5

Half way there ladies. Im happy to hear so many are making good progress. So how does it feel? I will be spending my day harvesting olives so its def a good work out.,Most likely tomorrow too.

This is what happens you want to do something then all these other things pop up . I will continue but ill be behind you all a little bit.