Dating on MFP??

Options

Replies

• ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Thanks...I should win a prize or something for the day...:bigsmile:

I can only try to imagine what sort of prize you might be looking for.... does it begin with a L and end in Y and have 4 letters in the word???

Can I plead the fifth....
    No.

Haha...no habla ingles

LMAO!!.....chicken.....
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options
    Thanks...I should win a prize or something for the day...:bigsmile:

I can only try to imagine what sort of prize you might be looking for.... does it begin with a L and end in Y and have 4 letters in the word???

Can I plead the fifth....

why do you need to plead with the 5th girl... what about pleading with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th... is that like that game where you ask lots of girls out on a date and at least 1 will accept after a few rejections and a couple of slapped faces.......:laugh: :laugh:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    why do you need to plead with the 5th girl... what about pleading with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th... is that like that game where you ask lots of girls out on a date and at least 1 will accept after a few rejections and a couple of slapped faces.......:laugh: :laugh:

My friend always used to say a closed mouth dont get fed...thats what it reminded me of
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

My friend always used to say a closed mouth dont get fed...thats what it reminded me of

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    Wow, this string is hilarious! I'm single too - I'm not close to any of these hot guys on here...oh, and I'm much to old for them. Rats! :)

No such thing as too old is there
    Wise words Trav. :wink:

Wise words indeed TRAV.... never to old....

Okay - I suppose age is relative anyway..... I'm just not a spring chick anymore.

I want to know how long someone has to be here in this community to hit 4114 posts? or how often you have to post to hit over 4000? I'm in awe... :)
  • rubberjonnie
    Options
    Wow, this string is hilarious! I'm single too - I'm not close to any of these hot guys on here...oh, and I'm much to old for them. Rats! :)

Okay - I suppose age is relative anyway..... I'm just not a spring chick anymore.

I want to know how long someone has to be here in this community to hit 4114 posts? or how often you have to post to hit over 4000? I'm in awe... :)

Jeez, your only the age your are on your profile. Not cool to post a woman's age on the boards right...ha ha. Were the same age you and me and i don't feel that old at all and certinly no way over the hill....
    I have been on MFP for probably about 6-8 months now and although not on every day it is addictive at times and you meet some great friends and get loads of motivation... watch out... it won't be long till you are clocking up those posts... :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

<
    *giggle*
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    45 years old, married with nine kids....

any takers?

Hello?

Is this thing on? *tap tap*

:wink:
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options

<
    *giggle*

Good gracious! Over 9000???? LOL
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options

Jeez, your only the age your are on your profile. Not cool to post a woman's age on the boards right...ha ha. Were the same age you and me and i don't feel that old at all and certinly no way over the hill....
    I have been on MFP for probably about 6-8 months now and although not on every day it is addictive at times and you meet some great friends and get loads of motivation... watch out... it won't be long till you are clocking up those posts... :bigsmile:

True - actually I didn't feel old until this year... first year divorced and just run ragged! LOL Hoping to feel young again soon. And yes, I can see myself posting more and more... espeically when I find young fun guys to chat with ... :)
  • ericac
    Options

True - actually I didn't feel old until this year... first year divorced and just run ragged! LOL Hoping to feel young again soon. And yes, I can see myself posting more and more... espeically when I find young fun guys to chat with ... :)

Funny...I got divorced this last year and feel younger then ever....must be the company I keep...hee hee:bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:
  • T_R_A_V
    Options

Funny...I got divorced this last year and feel younger then ever....must be the company I keep...hee hee:bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:

Or the stunning shape that you are in
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Love is in the aiiiiiiiiirrrrrr....
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Baw-chica-wow-wow.....
  • T_R_A_V
    Options

Baw-chica-wow-wow.....

Dang Kity beat me to it
  • ericac
    Options

Or the stunning shape that you are in

Oh that's just yet another perk!......a HUGE slap in the face to my ex that hated me working out!.........
  • ericac
    Options

Baw-chica-wow-wow.....

Dang Kity beat me to it

"Pirates"....hee hee
  • T_R_A_V
    Options
    His loss Erica...for sure his loss
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Baw-chica-wow-wow.....

Dang Kity beat me to it
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :wink:
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I tell ya, I miss this thread for one day and it BLOWS UP!! Where to start?

Single and all kinds of crazy awesome in the DC area! :flowerforyou: As for people across the pond (or Pacific): bring it on- I have a passport and love to travel!

Age is just a number, and while my chronological number may be a little bit higher than some, my mental age is still 16.

Women, if we want better odds in the male/female ratio we have to move to Alaska- and while it was beautiful when I was there this summer, I am not willing to live there 24/7... yet..... :laugh: