• soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm late!
    CW: 156.6
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    156.4 - up a bit - went to boot camp Friday morning, I am so so so stiff, I can still barely move today. Will get on the treadmill in the morning.
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    148 :grumble:
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hello guys!

I'm back from my holidays (a bit late sorry) :)

My weigh-in 8 - Nov. 5: 173.3 (+5.3lbs). A real gain but it was to be expected with holidays+TOM. I'm still motivated, I'm going to try to lose a big chunk of that weight I gained this week!

Love the healthy food challenge!

xx
  • evoke45
    evoke45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late weigh in (152) internet isn't so great here... going to a very small town for a week and will have no internet at all so Ill try to get my weigh in next Monday... have a great week all and stay strong!!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hey guys.I'm sorry the spreadsheet is not posted yet.My laptop is in the shop being fixed,so I am using public computers for everything.Hoping to get the spreadsheets up tonight or tomorrow.Also hoping to get my laptop back before the next weigh in.Just wanted you guys to know I'm not giving up on this challenge and neither should you!
  • renaegry
    Options
    Just got back from a killer fitness workout - 435 cals in a 60 min class
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Another great week for me down 5lbs to 219lbs - Still struggling with eating enough protein though so my LBM is beginning to drop :(
  • huggykpuma
    huggykpuma Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    so can anyone join the party here!! what do we have to do and when is weight in?:smile:
  • renaegry
    Options
    So my weight is still up a tad - but TOM coming. Going to get on the treadmill this morning - aiming for 2.5 miles, in under 35 min. Then will go to boot camp on Friday morning.
  • renaegry
    Options
    So my weight is still up a tad - but TOM coming. Going to get on the treadmill this morning - aiming for 2.5 miles, in under 35 min. Then will go to boot camp on Friday morning.

I did it. 5km or 3.1 miles in 40 min.
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!I am super pumped because I have my laptop back! Weigh in tomorrow. I will add both last weekends weight and this weeks weight in. I am so happy to be back in the groove! I will be back on here supporting every one of you!

Good luck to all of you!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day - good luck everyone!!

I'm 143.8 this morning so thats a 1lb loss this week!
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    *Happy dance with drums* 199.5 lbs!!!!
    I arrived at ONEderland!
    How great is that???

EVen more so, because I was so tired the last weeks, that all I managed as a work out was taking my dog for long walks, when the weather was not too bad!!!
    Guess watching what you eat and lower the sodium helps a lot too!!!
    Have a great weekend all!
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    cw: 151.6

Feels really slow lately and my children haven't been sleeping the best which is affecting me waking up early to work out....gonna work on that this week....
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    *Happy dance with drums* 199.5 lbs!!!!
    I arrived at ONEderland!
    How great is that???

EVen more so, because I was so tired the last weeks, that all I managed as a work out was taking my dog for long walks, when the weather was not too bad!!!
    Guess watching what you eat and lower the sodium helps a lot too!!!
    Have a great weekend all!
    GREAT JOB!! It's a thrilling feeling!!
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    LW=190
    CW=188.5
    1.5 pounds total for the week. it seems like so much more because i'm below the 90's and "it feels sooooo goooood".
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    Cw 245.... 2.2 pound gain :-(. Salty Mexican dinner out last night, so it may not be that bad... :-)