That weird thing you do...

Options

Replies

• redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I don't eat the sharp pointy ends of fries. I pick them off and lay them in a pile. They are called fry-tails.
    I eat my fries/chips with mayo.
    I have to use a cup to rinse my mouth when I brush my teeth. I can't stand to slurp water from a faucet. No matter where I go I have to have a cup and I have to rinse the cup out 5 times. Oh and the water has to be hot.
  • Bennett056
    Bennett056 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Going over bridges freaks me out, especially ones going over water.
  • dkrieser
    dkrieser Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I will only drink milk from a clear glass with a straw.

when I eat a twix I eat everything around the cookie part then eat it last. :)

before I sneeze I flutter my hands.
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I smell my upper lip. Well, actually, it's how I plug my nose when I'm going underwater. It makes the *ugliest* face. But hey cool, whatever, not many people can do this rare and strangely creepy looking thing I do. *shrugs*

I DO THE EXACT SAME THING! & I also hold my breath when driving out of one county and into another (you know the road signs "Leaving ___County. Entering ____.") I do this because ever since I was a kid, I thought it was cool that I was putting one counties air into another county.
  • karynspeace
    Options
    When I tie bows, whether it is on my shoelaces or my daughter's dress ties, they HAVE to be straight. I've even retied the shoes of a co-worker because they were driving me insane all cockeyed and mocking.
  • JessieGurlJb
    Options
    I have to eat my m&m's in color order.. so all the red ones then the blue so on and so forth.. i do the same thing with cereal.. and if its lucky charms i eat all the cereal before i eat the marshmallows.. lol :laugh:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I provide a running commentary for everything....speak in funny voices for the animals...right now I'm providing commentary for the workmen who are demonlishing the building adjacent to mine....they are doofuses...so I feel they need funny voices and must say stupid things...

yeah I'm a peach...:smokin:
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    I CANNOT spit out my gum. I get this huge urge to swallow it with in ten mins of chewing it. Then I eat another peice.

omg...you too? i get hassled all the time for swallowing my gum...doesn't make sense to throw it out.
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i can pop my neck by just moving it side to side. sounds like firecrackers.
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    I color code my closet according to the prism ROYGBIV
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Commonly smell food, especially if its new to me, before I eat it.
    Chew my icecream.
    Tie my shoes with bunny ears and always double knot them.
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    As a kid I just to eat flour for the fun of it. When I bake I'll take a mouthful every so often.

I used to do that too, until I took a spoonful and ended up in the ER due to not being able to breath. It turned into dough in my lungs just a warning....don't breath in when you take a spoonful.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I have to make sure certain things are unplugged. Always nervous that I'll burn the house down.
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I hate when people touch the walls in my house. My kids included.

It bothers me if I cant see most of the baseboards in my house (If one wall is covered then the other 3 need to be almost clear otherwise its time to declutter).

If I look at a sign or letters on the tv I automatically separate them into 3's. If they go its a perfect fit.

I chew on the inside of my lip/cheek when I am bored or thinking (2 of my kids do this now too).

It bothers me if I have to turn on/off the water in a public restroom or have to touch the handle to get out if there are no paper towels.

If my shoes get dirty I want new shoes.

My list goes on and on and on. I am pretty OCD.
  • steph0924
    steph0924 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have to have the volume on the tv/radio/stereo/....etc on an EVEN number.

^^haha, I do that too!!!

Also, if I stub my left toe walking, then I have to do the same for my right. And, if I notice that I step on a crack with one foot, I'll have to do the same for the other. If I have like M&Ms or pretzels for a snack I'll count out an even number and will split them even on which side I chew them on (but that is depending on my mood).

Also, people think I am weird that I watch what I eat and that I exercise.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I have to have the volume on the tv/radio/stereo/....etc on an EVEN number.

I do the same thing except I do ODD numbers...
    i count things (to myself) to pass the time. if i'm waiting in a lobby, i'll count tiles, or the number of bricks in the wall, or whatever. sometimes when i'm at the post office waiting, i'll pick a letter and then look around the room to see how many times i can find on posters, or signs, or wherever. nobody knows i do this. until now nobody knew. now that i've confessed, you can decide if its weird.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that counts random things

I also:
    chew my ice cream-but only on the left side cause the right side it hurts
    lock my doors as soon as I get in my car in the morning when I'm heading to the gym, I'm afraid someone's waiting in the dark and cold to jump me
    half way through drying my hair I get bored and stop, so the bottom is dry and straightened, the top is wet. So I still pull it back for half the day
  • vixxxen88
    vixxxen88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I CANNOT spit out my gum. I get this huge urge to swallow it with in ten mins of chewing it. Then I eat another peice.

haha i also do this! good thing the myth of " chewing gum stays inside you for 7 years if you swallow it" isnt true

I crack my neck on a daily basis , grosses people out

I cannot touch wooden spoons/lolly pop sticks/ wooden stiring sticks , so i always wrap tissue around them or through my lolly out when i get to the bit that stuck on the stick

I often hold my sneezes in and make a really funny noise instead of just sneezing

I have proper OCD when it comes to making sure everything is off before bedtime , cracks everyone up when even the microwave is unplugged!
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I eat my pizza by taking off all the toppings first, then eating the crust. And with my chicken noodle soup, I eat all the noodles with my fingers, then add crackers to whatever is left over and eat that. Man friend thinks I'm nuts :)
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    I always put chips inside my sandwich..i like it crunchy :)

i never sleep with any body parts off of the bed because a monster will eat it off

I brush my teeth 6 or more times a day

If something smells bad I will continue to smell it just to remember how bad it smelled

I am obsessed with star wars

I can not make it through a conversation without inserting a completely random movie quote that usually has nothing to do with what I am talking about..usually from the goonies or back to the future..haha