5'3 or 5'4 ladies. What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• donnas144
    donnas144 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    im 5"3. currently at 119-120. (8stone 7lbs). im not entirely sure if my goal. i know i was 8stone 2lbs at my wedding and felt v comfortable then. i have a small frame and i carry weight in my tummy. but at wedding weight had a slim tummy. but since im obly 5 lbs off that my tummy quite saggy and round.....but i have had two children so i thibk i need to work on tining and getting last few poinds off. im size 6 uk on jeans and size 10 on top.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    5'3 106 goal weight 105
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 110lbs (50kg). Currently I am 122lbs (56kg). The most recent photo is me in my profile photo.
    Not sure what my jean size is because my size 12 (American size 8) are WAY too big for me. Once I buy a new pair, I shall report back!
  • optigal
    optigal Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    5'3" and at the moment 161 lbs. I wear a size 12 jeans but I don't have to even unbutton most of them to get them off. A size 10 is still just a little too snug for comfort though. My goal is to weigh 130 and I suppose a single digit jean size would be great, like an 8! :happy:
  • keepfit117
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 3/4.... My goal is 129 but I'd be happy just to be 135 again... I have about 14 pounds to go to hit that. I am re-starting mfp after regaining several pounds this summer, so would love to add anyone who is motivated and working on their weight loss goals and fitness! Please add me if you have time!
  • sahm23ladies
    sahm23ladies Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. At this height, you look great anywhere from 118 to 135. At 118 you're stick thin. Size 2. At 135, you're thin. Size 4.
    I know this from past experience -- not the present! :)

Everyone carries their weight differently. I think the best way to determine what weight you look good at is to gauge as you lose weight. I am 5'3" and 108lbs, and I don't think I am stick thin sine I am pear shaped and have hips.

I was thinking the same thing. Everyone is different. And you look great at 108.

I'm 5'3.5" (oh yes! I'm holding on to that half inch!) I'm 120 & a size 5/6 in jeans right now & my goal is 110. I was there briefly then went hog wild on vacation and gained 10 lbs (almost a year ago!) At 110, I'm around a 3/4. (Except at Old Navy! I bought a size zero... I knew it was sized wrong but HAD get them anyway!)

As far as losing cup size. Idk what's going on with me because I'm slowly losing but went up a cup size. I know my husband's not complaining!
  • kimanne4
    kimanne4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    When I started my goal was 150 lbs and a size 12. Well I'm at a size 16 already so I'm thinking of setting a second goal of 130 and I'm thinking that will be a size 8? I haven't been that small for a very long time. Of course I haven't been the size I am now for about 20 years or so!
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3. I don't have a weight goal as I don't use a scale.

My goal measurements however are 36-24-36 and possibly a 22in waist if I can go down from a 24

Forgot to add, I am a size 9/10 in pants and I would like to go down to a 7.
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with a medium/large frame and goal is between 135 and 145. I'm 10 weeks pregnant right now, so I'll have to wait to get to that goal :O).
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I thought my goal was 115, but then when I accidentally got down to 110, I realized I was much happier with my body. So, that is why I'm on here again, to lose that 5 lbs I put on. I have really slim hips though, I am already a size zero in almost every store and can't fit into even 00 in stores that super vanity size like J. Crew. I have a large rib cage and chest though, and I hold weight on my middle, so that is what I am hoping to slim down.

This, but I am 105 now and switch big chest/small hips to big hips/small chest lol
  • smulokwa
    smulokwa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    150...dreamland :)
  • Carolsuemac
    Carolsuemac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3.25n, and I'm comfortable at 135-140 in a size 8-10 jeans. My goal is to get back there
  • anmehra
    anmehra Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3".5 and my hw: 145 lw:115 cw: 131. I'd LOVE to weigh120 again :)
  • lasim26
    Options
    I'm just over 5'4'', my goal weight is 145, presently I am 142. I get told all the time that I look healthy and know one can believe that I am heavy as I am. I've been in the 120's before but, got tons of comments on how I was too skinny. I basically lost my breasts and was a bit too bony on top. I'm 10 years older now so can't carry off the too skinny look anymore, more wrinkles and loose skin that come with your mid-40's. A healthy weight is decided for you and as long as your bmi is in a good range and you waist to hip ratio is normal then stick with it! PS Just bought a pair 28 jeans, they look good.
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 current weight is 155 goal weight of 130 and will see if I want to go to 125 from there...
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Your weight means far less than you think, you could be 120lbs but if it's 120 of saggy skin and no muscle tone is that still good? Your weight is a factor sure, but your body fat and measurements/fitness are the things that matter far more. I weigh 149 btw. Heavy for a 5 ft 4 girl. Do I care? Not a bit!
  • yorkies2
    Options
    I am 5 foot 2 and CW is 128, GW is 120, I don't think I
    will ever get there though, right now I wear a size 5 pants.
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Your weight means far less than you think, you could be 120lbs but if it's 120 of saggy skin and no muscle tone is that still good? Your weight is a factor sure, but your body fat and measurements/fitness are the things that matter far more. I weigh 149 btw. Heavy for a 5 ft 4 girl. Do I care? Not a bit!

agreed... I have flabby skin :sad: working on it..
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft4 and weigh 135lbs, First goal is 126lbs , my ultimate goal is 112, but it depends on my way when I think I will start to maintain. May be at 120lbs.
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    120lb - only 5lb away!! (I'm 5'3'')