Any apple shaped women success stories out there?

Options

Replies

• thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    EDIT -- I deleted my fix since she deleted the post. Wasn't sure if she wanted the photos up anymore!
  • rbates822
    rbates822 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am definately apple-shaped with big boobs, round stomach, and a less than round behind!
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    EDIT -- I deleted my fix since she deleted the post. Wasn't sure if she wanted the photos up anymore!

I hadn't realised you fixed them, sorry. I deleted the post as it seems silly having it there when no one can see the pics!
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to find other apples! I too always feel alone. I hope I'm not overstepping... I started a group for apple shapes. I invited lots of you already, but with four pages in the thread didn't get to everyone. You are all welcome, us apples need to hang together. Here's the group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4640-apple-orchard

JUST JOINED!
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    436 lbs 2008

58354_681776158151_20009190_38368499_5880052_n.jpg

DURING -247
    374833_289295207782285_100001054236968_914179_942421648_n.jpg

After (I still have 40 lbs left to lose)
    snapshot11.jpg

snapshot3.jpg

( still have that middle)

You went from 436 down to 181! :drinker:
    That's a success story if I ever heard one.

Congratulations!
  • ann2mauibeach
    ann2mauibeach Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I never thought of myself as an apple but I AM! I feel like an upside down pear. I am 130lbs, and can't seem to lose just 10 lbs! No butt (as someone else on here mentioned), 36D (per a Victoria Secret measurement yesterday---ugh!) and a flabby belly.
    I asked a phy assistant who was rounding (and also owns a GYM) what I can do. She said watch my diet closely (she rarely does dairy, does very low carbs...) and heavy weights. She also said I wouldn't bulk up, as I don't have much testosterone to bulk up like men do.
    So that's my goal, diet and heavy weights and since I read on here, Ill do the 30 day shred, too. Thanks everyone!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple, I think. I have broad shoulders, huge midsection w/ no curves, skinny arms and legs w/ no behind.

Me at my heaviest 275

376675_537776111031_1886603146_n.jpg

At 240

575315_552318463041_1193108685_n.jpg

Now at 210 (-65 lbs)

557214_567511540991_889087602_n.jpg

I'm just now starting to tackle my midsection. It's been a bit of a battle.
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm apple shape and I have lost over 50 pounds, I have lost everywhere but in my stomach!

You have lost weight everywhere. You look great!!
  • ellyloo
    ellyloo Posts: 49
    Options
    I am an apple and will be looking in on this thread for inspiration.
    Sexy legs, but yep, shopping for pants--they assume that if your waist is that large, your legs must be HUUUUUGE.
  • ann2mauibeach
    ann2mauibeach Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    To lachesissss-
    You look happy! :) Great job already!
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am not a true apple, I'm very apple like when I get very heavy (though I still have a big butt, big thighs and huge calves, my stomach is just predominant), but as I get smaller I get more hourglass shape like the rest of my family.

These pictures are old, they are from the first time I lost weight: The first pic I am 260lbs (Dec 2004), the second I am about 150lbs (Dec 2005)

I don't want to start a photobucket to upload the pictures to the forum (I'm sure there is an easier way) but if you check my profile they are there, if you need to add me to see them, I will add you. They are the two photos that are not my profile pic (duh!)

Edited to add: Sorry about my hair in both pics! It was before I got an idea how to handle my hair, and I was doing the pics for my own use so I didn't bother to do my hair in the "after" photos.
  • Nimiko
    Nimiko Posts: 52
    Options
    So happy I found this thread! I am 100% apple!
  • 504Crystal
    504Crystal Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am also an apple. I lost 70 lbs before and got sooooo discouraged because pretty much none of it was from my waist! So I ended up gaining it all back. I am trying to lose it again but this time without diet pills as quick fixes. I'll need all the motivation I can get! I have huge arms, broad shoulders and I'm really little like 5'2" large breasts and enough belly fat for 3 ppl :(

It does feel good to see people with similar body shape as me lose weight and have success.
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Just a friendly pear stopping by to say hello to you all, and let you all know that I am in fact insanely jealous of your legs!

Believe me, having no boobs and a small upper frame with large hips and huge thighs and calves is not a pretty look!
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple too, I hate it : (
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Now in the healthy bmi. Still have the tummy but its a lot smaller so i can hide it easily. Hoping it goes by losing 8 more kilos.
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You can check my profile for tummy progress pics... They show a 40 lb weight loss, I'm currently at about a 50 lb loss but haven't taken pics recently (too scared lol)
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    your legs are soooo not huge! they're pretty much the perfect size!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Went from hour glass shape to apple after my kids were born, nothing short of being thin will change it I think. My pants are a size 18 everywhere but my tummy.
  • JessMySize
    Options
    I can't wait to post when I lose my weight, having an Apple Body (to me) is morfitying! D:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!