What would u Buy when u reach your GOAL?

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• gollyitsmolly
    Options
    Lululemon run tights. Maybe even some in a crazy bright color or pattern that scream LOOK AT THIS BOOTIE!
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    A family photo. I hate being in pictures being as big as I am. So the last family photo I was not in. I'm happy to have a picture of all my boys but next time I will be in it.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    "Glamour Shot"-type photos (for dudes) and a new wardrobe. If I can maintain for a full year, then gynecomastia surgery! That condition has plagued me since age 8, LONG before either puberty or obesity entered my life, but both made it severely worse, even during my 2 "skinny" years right before college!
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to add that one thing I really want to buy is a nice JACKET. It only gets cold like 3 months out of the year here in Las Vegas, but with the wind it makes it pretty brutal for us, even if we rarely get snow. The kind of jacket I'd want is one of those trenches. What I'd really like is to find one that actually fits the length of my arms and who knows, maybe when I lose all this weight it'll actually happen. Not to mention of course the tons of other things I plan on buying as well, but that was on my mind today as I slipped on my 2X red hoodie with holes in one of the elbows and headed outside on our first cold day of the year.
  • illuminaughty576
    Options
    my wedding dress^^
  • goffley3
    goffley3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of tattoos!!!
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    The diamond ring I was going to buy? I don't have to buy that for myself anymore... the boyfriend is going to do it for me.
    No weddings or engagements. He's just very proud.
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    A Victoria's Secret bra! :bigsmile: And yoga pants.
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Black milk leggings ^_^ a bikini , belly button ring and a tattoo on my stomach!
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    More workout DVDs;)
  • 170isreal
    170isreal Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Plastic surgery! lol to get rid of the lose skin
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    I want a "BEYONCE" dress !!!! Short,..metallic,..stretchy,...freakum dress!!!..:laugh: :wink:
  • strive2behealthy
    strive2behealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I want to either get a spray tan and see what it looks like, a belly button ring so I can wear crop tops and show it off, or some new clothes :)
  • 241wtloss
    Options
    I don't look good in a bikini, so I'm going to buy a good bicycle and ride round town wearing the levi's I haven't been able to fit into in 5yrs!!!:happy:
  • fragrantair
    Options
    A loose, cropped top that shows a little belly
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Some lingerie from VS. I've always wanted an awesome bra from there, but I can't rationalize it because I don't look like one of the "angels".

Plus, I have small boobs.

So, maybe I'll buy some boobs when I reach my goal. :D Guess we'll see.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    bump
  • leankaybee
    leankaybee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hey :) currently i am 87 kgs . my GW is 50 kgs . I will acheive that in 2013 . And when i do that I plan to buy myself a DSLR . I love photography and a DSLR is what I always wanted ! So i am keeping that as my reward so that i am even more motivated to lose all the weight :) !

Also a whole new wardrobe :D !

I will click loads of pics of a new me every single day wt my new DSLR camera .... :D
  • isbfc2011
    isbfc2011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A fitted suit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!