Dating on MFP??

Options
123457»

Replies

• melanieann48111
    Options
    Unfortunately, so many people misrepresent themselves online. They end up being someone completely different whether it's physically or mentally. You really never truly know what you're getting yourself into. Too many fake @ss people out there that are only in it for themselves.

You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince honey...take it from the number one frog kisser!

There is a HUGE difference in being a frog and being a scum bag. Just be careful when doing internet dating.

Agreed!
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Ahhh... internet dating. Anyone else ever have their blind date start crying during the date? No? Just me? Oh yea- and I'm a girl and I was all sweet and wonderful. He was... well... a wet frog.
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Ahhh... internet dating. Anyone else ever have their blind date start crying during the date? No? Just me? Oh yea- and I'm a girl and I was all sweet and wonderful. He was... well... a wet frog.

Yikes! Thankfully haven't had that. Do NOT send that one my way.

I find most men are shorter then they say they are (or maybe I'm taller then I think I am).
  • JennSchn
    JennSchn Posts: 65
    Options
    Just keep the frog and don't change him into a prince. They are cuter that way. I love frogs but princes suck.
    ( except mine of course):love:
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options

Yikes! Thankfully haven't had that. Do NOT send that one my way.

I find most men are shorter then they say they are (or maybe I'm taller then I think I am).

LOL So true...I always deduct two inches from whatever they claim they are and that get me in the ballpark of how tall they really are! If they are over 6'1 they don't seem to lie about their height. I'm 5'10" and I was thinking I should lie about my height by two inches and claiming I'm 6'. hehehehe
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options

You poor thing! I had a guy that took my out to dinner and he gave them his debit card and when she brought the slip back for him to sign he looked shocked and asked her if it went through, The waitress said yes and he replied that that was bad news...meaning he had planned to stick me with the check! HAH!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

You poor thing! I had a guy that took my out to dinner and he gave them his debit card and when she brought the slip back for him to sign he looked shocked and asked her if it went through, The waitress said yes and he replied that that was bad news...meaning he had planned to stick me with the check! HAH!

u cant be serious? :s
  • MiekeJ
    MiekeJ Posts: 139
    Options
    Haha, this thread made me laugh. I think it's a wonderful idea. :-)
  • tavander
    tavander Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Haha, thanks Dom!
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    I am I think it would be alot easier dating someone that is going through the samethings. I live in the dallas fort worth area.