Unusual Real Names (first name or middle name only please)..

Options

Replies

• mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    My husband's first name is Ramie. Middle name, Fitzgerald. Uh huh. When we first met, I was his insurance agent. His sister called and wanted to pay his insurance with her credit card. We didn't do that back then, but I swear, I thought she said her name was Hiawatha! So I asked him when he came in. He said, "Yep, it's Hiawatha. Got a brother named Drexdal and another brother named Greg." I said, "Doesn't Greg feel left out?" It gets worse! His mother's name is Ineida (pronounced I Need A) maiden name, Fulk! Father's name is Dilmer Ray! I said, "Oh come on! Who looks at a little baby and says, ' Oh isn't he cute. Lets name him DILMER?" He said, "Oh it's a common name in the south. My dad went to school with twins named Dilmer and Gilmer." I said, "You're making this up!" He said, "No, they own the Tiny Diney in King." I spit Pepsi all over my desk. You just can't make this stuff up!

Thanks for the laugh...

I worked with a girl who was named "Sunshine Rider"... Her parents were hippies. She went by Sunny.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    My little sisters name is CUCA. I think its weird....dont know what my parents were thinking. Pepper is cool. :)

Cuca.

The only thing that comes to mind with a name like that is "El Son del Dolor" by la Cuca.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxWyvQxOUKI
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My neighbors daughters names are 'Ocean' and 'Tears '
  • elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    I was named after a famous hair dresser I think. Or maybe my dad was named after that hair dresser and I was named after my dad.
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I was named after a famous hair dresser I think. Or maybe my dad was named after that hair dresser and I was named after my dad.
    Vidal?
  • rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    A girl in school named Bambi Fawn ________
    a boy named Diesel Mack _________ bc his daddy was a truck driver
    a man named Kermit __________

we now return you to earth!
  • elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    Vidal?

How did u know?! You're good. XD
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    My parents settled on Neve for me, because it's a go-between name for them; my mother wanted Gwenevere, and my father wanted Nevbah (for his Navajo heritage; it's a spin off of Nezbah, which is a historical Navajo name). Sounds like "Neff".
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    My name is Sunshine. I like odd names, so my daughter is Montana and my son is Gibson.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I have two Filipino friends who have aunts named Cherry Pie
  • I'm Sian (sharn). My little brothers are Griffin and Phoenix.
  • Shannonv1
    Shannonv1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My daughter's name is Kitana.

Cool! Like Mortal Kombat. :) Awesome name..
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My name is Skyla. My paren's were watching something on tv and misunderstood someone's name, so I got Skyla.
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    My name is Dené, pronounced like Renée.

I know a woman named Kal who named her daughters Pilot and Pen.
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    We gave our son the middle name Winchester.
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My name's Shayna. People always say "You name is pretty" and I laugh because it's Yiddish for "beautiful".
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    In the newspaper someone named their kid

Shi'thead.

And i went to school with a girl named Crystal Chandelier.
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    my mom wanted to name me keyanna lol my gramma stopped her thank goodness
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I was a nanny for a boy named Atticus.
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have met a Pepper before but not sure if it was a real name or nickname. My middle name is Glenette, which I find to be unusual. However, apparently it's not that uncommon considering every time I try to use it as a User Name it's already taken along with multiple number combinations indicating there are more Glenette's out there than I thought. Fortunately, my first name is a normal one.