How did you meet your SO?

Options

Replies

• chopzgurl05
    chopzgurl05 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I met my husband in high school at age 16. We have been together 10 years now.
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    He was my boss :x
  • matthew8387
    Options
    i met my hand when i was about 4 years old, at the preoperational stage of development and figured out what i could use it for about 9 years after that!
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    School. Then I pestered him until he had mad lust for me. And I kept him around cause he's good in bed.
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I was a bartender and she would come in with her sister and cousin. She was the cutest thing I ever saw and has been mine ever since... Been 15 years and she's as cute today as she was back then :smile:

1g6kag.jpg
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Cards. Our friends were dating and he was the third wheel one night. They needed a 4th to play spades.
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    We met online as well. To be honest I wasn't sure the date would turn into anything but he seemed like a nice guy. That first date lasted 7 hours and we've been together ever since!
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    My SO and I met online back in our freshman year of HS. We went to the same school, but never happened to notice each other although we hung around the same people. We were friends for a year until we started to date. It's been rocky and a lot of breaking up, but the last 2 years have been good.
  • Karrrrl
    Karrrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I basically stole his job whilst he went travelling around Asia... Apparently (as I found out a year later) some of the people we worked with orchestrated the entire thing!
  • katealbright
    katealbright Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I actually met my bf at the opening night of a new big club. SO funny to think that we danced for 3 hours and I didn't even know his name lol. He remembers that night very differently because I had been drinking since like 8pm and he was completely sober haha :x
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Worked with him for 10 years, I remember the first day he worked there, I said to my colleague, "oooh, liking that new chef!!" Ten years later we are a couple at last!!
  • BedfordRunnerMom
    Options
    I asked my coworker who the hot guy was in her wedding party! He was her cousin.

The wedding I saw him in was in July 2002. We went on a blind date that November (he dated one of the bridesmaids first) and were married in September 2004!
  • Aww, lovely stories.:heart:

He was my colleague in Moscow. He took me to see the football one weekend and... we were thenceforth inseparable. :smile:
  • Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    He was running a 5K in a bomb suit. I was a volunteer at a water table. It was love at first run! :D
  • Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I was a bartender and she would come in with her sister and cousin. She was the cutest thing I ever saw and has been mine ever since... Been 15 years and she's as cute today as she was back then :smile:

1g6kag.jpg

Too cute! I'm loving all these stories!
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    we grew up together. Her adopted Mom was my mothers foster mom for some time. Growing up my mother lost her home/boyfriends often. We would stay with my wifes family untill my mother got a new place/boyfriend to mooch off of. So long story short, I kinda sort of married my foster Aunt. We have literally known eachother our entire lifes. We played together on a baby blanket when we were both in diapers. (She was so hot then:laugh: ) going on 11 years now.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    SO?! What is it with your kids and abreviations. I know OH, what is SO....Special other? Sacred Otter?
  • MissWonderlust
    MissWonderlust Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Secondary School then split up and met again 12 years later :)
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    loving reading the stores , whats DH mean??

haven't met mine yet but will share my parents

My Dad's family pretty much moved into the house opposite my Mum's and he was too shy so his older sister asked her out for him.
  • Cazmummyof2
    Options
    I met my hubby 2 be threw his ex wife :smile: She introduced us and we hit it off straight away and have since welcomed a little girl and boy in the world all thanks to her :heart: