Replies

• cynthia4781
    Options
    Tuscan chicken on whole wheat with cheddar and bbq sauce...AMAZING! :love:
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I treat Subway the way I'd treat any other fast food "treat."

Footlong tuna on italian herb and cheese with spinach, tomato, pickles, olives, and mustard. I only eat half the first day and save the other half for later, but I also get a bag of salt and vinegar chips and put half the bag on half the sandwich, plus a bowl of cheddar broccoli soup if it's available, a 20 oz coke, and some raspberry cheesecake cookies.

I haven't done that since I started MFP, though...it does sound delicious...
  • cechapman10
    cechapman10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    6 inch tuna on parmesan oregano, provolone, toasted, little lettuce, lots of pickles
  • leslie4302
    leslie4302 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Egg white and american cheese on flatbread with spinach and tomato.
  • GAsoulstar
    GAsoulstar Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    foot long turkey breast, wheat bread, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, green peppers, spinach and onions. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    honey oat bread, white cheddar cheese (toasted), egg salad, lettuce, cucumbers, red onion, salt n pepper.

i know its kinda boring, but NO ONE in my house eats egg salad, so its a bit of a treat for me, lol. YUM :D
  • Kagami_Taiga
    Kagami_Taiga Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Subway club, on wheat. No cheese, not toasted, with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green peppers and pickles. Honey mustard dressing on top. Footlong.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Ham & cheese on Italian Herb bread, with pepper jack cheese, toasted. Add onion and all the shakes, heavy on the shakes.
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Oh YEAH…its Turkey and Ham on Wheat 6”.
    Lettuce, Mayo, American cheese and Tomato :love:
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Being good money/calorie wise:

6" (or 12", but save half for later) Turkey breast and ham on Italian with a little bit of sweet onion sauce; no chese.
    Lettuce, tomato, onion, sweet corn, carrorts, green peppers.
    £3 for the sub+drink isn't bad for a good bit of filling convenience food.

If I've got the money and a a few more calories to spare; steak and cheese on Italian with the same salad and sauce.

If I've got loads, BMT, melt, meatballs, consider double cheese, extra bacon, even double meat. On herb and cheese. Same salad.
    Want to try their flat breads sometime too.

I do have 3 subs worth of points saved up on my sub card now and am a bit broke; so might get some 'nicer' ones as think you're allowed any normal filling?
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    My Subway is a real hoagie shop, and I order whatever I damn well want and fit it in by eating more sensibly on the other meals. :wink:
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Italian bread, tuna, lettuce and tomatoes. Sometimes toasted and sometimes cold. Yummy.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Six inch on oat bread, black forest ham with turkey, provolone cheese, baby spinach leaves, tomatoes, mayo and honey mustard.

OR

Six inch on italian meatball with mozzarella, tomatoes, and oregano.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My Subway is a real hoagie shop, and I order whatever I damn well want and fit it in by eating more sensibly on the other meals. :wink:

Hmmm... what's the difference between a sub and a hoagie? We have Subway, Quiznos, Planet Sub, and Mr. Goodcents. All of them sell "subs," not "hoagies," but I remember there being a "hoagie" sandwich at some point for lunch at school. I remember trading it with someone for pudding or chips or something because the meat was weird-looking. :laugh:
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I switch it up, but I am eating a sub right now and today I went with...

6 inch
    oven roasted chicken & sweet onion sauce
    on 9 grain bread
    lettuce, tomato, peppers, and onions
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Dangit! Now I'm craving Subway :sad:

haha, me too.

i love the veggie and cheese on italian with lots of veggies and light mayo. haven't been since i've been trying to lose weight though, so i think when i do i'll do away with the mayo, and go for the 6 inch.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    We don't have a subway in my city.

I catch the train. :tongue:
  • jproett
    jproett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Footlong subway club on italian. All the veggies including jalapenos and banann peppers. No sauce or cheese. Total 610 cal and completely fills me up.
  • Belliny
    Options
    I like the

wheat bread
    Ham
    lettuce
    tomato
    lots and lots of cucumbers
    and banana peppers =)

it's so good =)
  • missmaex
    missmaex Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have a Subway 5 minutes walk away, eat it far too often.

6" Veggie delight on white bread. With lettuce, tomato, carrot, cucumber, (super heavy) olives, (heavy) pickles, (light) onion and sweet onion sauce.

The only thing I've changed in 7 years is adding carrot. And occasionally I change the bread.