girls with tattoos

Options

Replies

• jjshulou
    Options
    i want a couple but I'm afraid the person will do a crappy job and I'll hate them.

Just do your research on the artist so you don't end up on the show "Tattoo Nightmares"
  • Ally11611
    Options
    How bad did the ribcage tattoo hurt? I've been debating on getting one done there and just don't want it to hurt.
  • Ally11611
    Options
    I have two tattoos. The Texas state outline with the flag inside and the aTm logo as the star is on my back right shoulder. My first tattoo ever was my 27th birthday present from my mom and was the word "faith" in cursive and is on my left wrist with the t being a cross.
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many beautiful tattoos! I don't have any pictures of mine, but I have 5. A small dove on my right foot, kanji sign for love on the inside of my right ankle, treble clef on my right wrist, red rose on my left middle finger and two large lilies on my left shoulder. I'd like to get more, just need to figure it out! :)
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have a kanji for the word/action "to listen" on my shoulder blade, and a blue & yellow butterfly on my hip. I still love my kanji because it means so much, I was 16 when I got it, I was 18 when I got the butterfly and while I don't hate it it's not that important and has stretchmarks through it.
    The next ones I'm getting are my husbands (and mine and the kids) surname on the side of my ring finger, a small heart on the top of my foot just below my ankle, and I want to get started on my sleeve with a mandala-style compass on my right shoulder.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I have 5...will try to upload pics later.

Right shoulder is a gecko and a butterfly
    Left Shoulder is a Hawaiian Tribal with 4 Kanji....Peace, Strength, Happiness and Faith
    Right hip is 3 hearts
    Left Hip is a Plumeria with Palm Leaves and text "Hideaway Hotties" (long story)
    Left side, armpit to hip is 3 hearts with a rose intertwined amongst them.

That's all for now. :wink:
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Forget me nots on my left arm, as seen in pic. For my grandmother.
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Starting from the bottom up.....

- Orchids on the top of my right foot (still needs finished)
    - "Blue bird of happiness" on my right outside ankle
    - Zombie My Little Pony on my left thigh
    - Feather turning into flying birds with the word "hope" on my right hip
    - Sparrows on my shoulders with a fall to winter, spring to summer theme... these are a work in progress. Just got a peacock added to the right arm (spring side)..will be adding a pocket watch and some art nouveau stuff to it to flesh out my half sleeve. The other side will have an owl and a compass in the same sort of style. Can't wait to get my half sleeves done!

Yes I know....I have a thing for birds. :ohwell:
    Lots of symbolism for me.

ETA: Oh yeah! Plans are in the works for a tribute piece for my grandpa to go on my right thigh, a possible portrait of my dog (first one I've ever had as my own and got to raise, LOVE him), one for my mother on the top of my other foot....... I'm gonna be a colorful old lady. :bigsmile:
  • blueduckie
    blueduckie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I only have 3!

1. A script on my ribs saying 'the human body experiences a powerful gravitational pull in the direction of hope
    2. 1 on the back of each leg (under my butt) - Nautical themed with an old school anchor on one and a life-ring with 'refuse to sink' on the other (getting this finished on Thursday!!! yay!!!)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I have seven ;)
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    HAY... just kidding I don't talk like that.

Full chest with swallows& multicolored honeysuckle flowers

Right-lower back says Think With Your Heart in french

heart on my wrist

Coleus leaf on my foot.
  • WolfPackFan13
    WolfPackFan13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm sad that their aren't more pictures in this thread =(
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Here is the one I'm most proud of...

TamarasPh3II2008-10-16-1-1.jpg
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have 3...one on my ribs of angel wings that says "learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow" then has by dad's, my mom's and my initial...my second one is on my lower right back of stars and says dream...and my third if the Sagittarius arrow on my foot
  • reankanesmom
    reankanesmom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    left wrist a heart with an m on the inside, right wrist with kanji meaning balance. Left shoulder yellow ribbon with red rose right shoulder heartagram with swirls and to the center cherry blossom (which will eventually be my whole back)
  • JuliesZenpuppy7400
    JuliesZenpuppy7400 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have a polar bear with an arctic scene on my left calf. On my right calf are each paw print of my first four greyhounds. And most recently for my wonderful boyfriend I have on my back "Te Amo Para Siempre", I love you forever in Spanish.
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I hope this works....

Rebel Flag on my left ankle

0701122215.jpg
  • oburley89
    oburley89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    two petroglyph turtles on my upper chest, right under my collar bones, my zodiac sign and a snake going through it right under the nape of my neck, my home island on my right shoulder blade, and a tribal butterfly on my left shoulder blade.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    My weight loss reward will be an anchor design on my side/ribs I drew. Not yet though.
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    My weight loss reward will be an anchor design on my side/ribs I drew. Not yet though.

Love this!