6 weeks until New Years!!! How much would you like to lose?

Options

Replies

• Ele_26
    Options
    I'm in it for 15lbs too, seems terrifying but I'm finally feeling motivated after struggling with my weight for my whole teen and adult life :happy:
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I have just come back to MFP and have done well this week. My goal is to stay focused with the program. I would like to lose 9 but realistically shooting for 6.
  • byeachmoment
    Options
    8 lbs! If I can continue to lose 1.5 lbs per week, it will happen :)
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 pounds from my next goal so that would be great.

Since I need to get back on track and I'm a slow loser, I'm going to pledge 4. :happy:
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I am going to be cautious/realistic and aim for 9 pounds (1.5 pounds per week).

Will there be a group set up for this, or will we just use this thread?
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I found this awesome app yesterday and it's exactly what I need for help. Now I just need some friends to share the road to a lighter body with.
    I can sign for 15 lbs and I know it's doable before Ney Year (even though Xmas is between)
    Last year I managed to lose 40 lbs in 2 months (jan/feb) by following a pretty cool diet/way of living.
    I have managed to keep my new weight until 3 months ago where I started gaining the weight slowly.
    Last week it hit me that I have gained 11 lbs of the 40 I had lost so now it's time to loose them again as a first step.

The plan is very simple: to exercise 4 days a week and walk 3 days (1 hr), and ofc eat less calories than I use.
    as Exercise I run or swim for about 40 minutes, and occasionally I hit the gym at work with my colleagues (btw I hate the gym!)

If anyone has similar goals and want to have a distance buddy as a motivator and exchanging ideas don't hesitate to add me!

Also let me know if anyone wants tips on how/what to eat (stay away form the carbs! I have done this before and it works)

Learn to love the gym... it is your friend :glasses:
    And good for you for noticing you were slipping before gaining everything back! Way to be on top of it :) I do low carb lifestyle amd LOVE it. still losing but that is the plan for another 30-35lbs. I am nervous about maintaining but I know I will find a balance that will suit me well.
  • tomdVT
    tomdVT Posts: 30
    Options
    I'd LIKE to lose nothing, because I've hit goal. But since I may not be so lucky, most likely a couple or three pounds up to maybe 5 will likely be the case.
  • fee2dancesing
    Options
    I pledge to lose 6 pounds...
  • herpppderppp
    Options
    5 pounds for me :)
  • Teenebean
    Options
    I pledge to lose 15! :smile:
  • Back2MeDiva
    Back2MeDiva Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 17 lbs by New Years.
    :flowerforyou:
  • cprough
    Options
    Would love to loose 15. But will be happy with 10 - 12. AT least 10.
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I like to achieve my goal weight of 75 kg by New Year eve. 5 kg to go......and I'm sure I will do it. :)
  • justjames8
    Options
    15 for me
  • Kristialan
    Options
    Hi! I am new at this, just joined. Are you exercising also or just counting? My goals are similar to yours! I would like a little help!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Four more pounds...
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    30 pounds
  • Castvnsn007
    Castvnsn007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will lose 11 lbs and resist holiday treats except on the actual holiday!!!
  • marsbarxo
    Options
    My goal is 13lbs so I can start 2013 off under 150lbs :D
  • raestowe210
    Options
    10 for me!!!