New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Weigh in this week 218lbs, another one bites the dust :)
    Over on water all week too so all boxes ticked.
    Thank you for doing this Collidoscopek, it must be an awful lot of work.
    Have a good week all xx
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late weigh-in but it's been a crazy few days!

CW: 153.6
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    SW; 201.8
    GW: 180

That's sort of impractical, but it doesn't hurt to set the bar high/
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    SW; 201.8

I'll get you in the spreadsheet! We normally do weigh ins on Friday but I don't usually get the sheet up until Sunday. So just try to get your weight in before Sundays for me! Glad you decided to join!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    SW; 201.8

I'll get you in the spreadsheet! We normally do weigh ins on Friday but I don't usually get the sheet up until Sunday. So just try to get your weight in before Sundays for me! Glad you decided to join!

Alright, sounds good!
    I'm so glad you decided to keep the challenge going :)
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great week. This is just a reminder that tomorrow is weigh in day! The scale was not very nice to me this morning even though I've done very well this week. However, I guess this is what I get for being such a bad girl last week. Here's to hoping the scale reflects my hard work next week!

I hope everyone is doing well!
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great week. This is just a reminder that tomorrow is weigh in day! The scale was not very nice to me this morning even though I've done very well this week. However, I guess this is what I get for being such a bad girl last week. Here's to hoping the scale reflects my hard work next week!

I hope everyone is doing well!

It took me 2 weeks to see results after being very lax about exercise and what I ate
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    OMG I cannot belive I am almost at goal weight!!!
    Today I weight in at 197 lbs!!!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I weighted in at 142.4 this morning - thats 1.4lb loss :-D very happy Emma!!

Next week is likely to be a disaster though since it's my birthday and the celebrations start tonight and continue all weekend then again next weekend!! Must try to be extra extra good during the week to make up for it!! I plan to not eat any exercise calories during the week and hopefully that'll cover my eating and drinking for the weekends....hopefully!! xxx
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Last weeks weight 201.3 lb
    Today's weight 201.3 lb
    No weight loss this week
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    last week=189.5
    today=188.0
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried to access the spreadsheet? I had someone message me and say that it did not work. It works on my computer but that could just be because I have the original file. Could some of you guys try it and let me know?Thanks so much!

it worked for me on the second try......first try an error came up
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hello guys!

My weigh-in 10 - Nov. 16: 168.6 (-2.2lbs). Still losing the weight gained on my holidays.

Water challenge: complete success!

xx
  • mummymorgon
    Options
    Hey everyone what's this group about? Sounds good...can I join?
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    weight this week os 154.8
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I know I will never reach my goal goal by the end of the year, so now that i am somewhat more focuses my new goal for Dec 31 is to get below 150 and stay below 150. Will work on those last 5-10 pounds in the new year.
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    Last Week: 209
    Current Weight: 205

-4 pounds!! I'm going to look into the TDEE thing I've been seeing on the boards. Maybe I just need to eat more than 1200 a day. I've lost more the past two weeks with a couple of "off" days than when I stick to the 1200 cals a day. Hoping it sticks for next week and I don't see a gain!
  • chaunasmith
    chaunasmith Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    192 lbs today
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    No change since Tuesday - 201.8
  • evoke45
    evoke45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    No change, 152... but I feel like I got some of the muscles back in my legs. Had to restart walking now that vacations over :) Would really love to get below 150 for December!!