Calling all MEN... Get in here now!!

Options

Replies

• Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I think I teared up when Wilson floated away . .
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    The Iron Giant.

F you Vin Deisel.
  • chsmith79
    chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I don't drink, but meet all other said requirements.

1. Courageous
    2. Fireproof
    3. Passion of the Christ
    4. Old Yeller
    And yes I actually have a chick flick on the list, I couldn't believe it myself when it actually happened. Best chick flick ever.
    5. P.S. I Love You
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Saving Private Ryan when old Ryan drops to his knees at the Captain's grave stone
  • CamMac5150
    Options
    We Were Soldiers (and seems a lot of Mel Gibson movies)
    Rocky

Pay It Forward comes to mind.

Most recently would be ep 4 of Sons Of Anarchy when Opie is killed. "I got this" is still ringing in my head weeks later.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    The Notebook. Its how love is to me and how things change and time moves on, but love always remains.
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    Field of Dreams
  • travisseger
    travisseger Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Tears have not rolled down my cheeks, but I have gotten a little misty at "Man on Fire", "Brian's Song," and "Rudy."

The only movie to cause me to literally shed tears was "Courageous." There is a scene towards the end of that movie that I don't see how any man with a daughter couldn't cry during.
  • chsmith79
    chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Yes sir in Courageous, the dance!:sad: And when it shows her room there is a sign on the wall that says:
    "MY PRINCE HAS COME AND HIS NAME IS DADDY". My girls have the same sign:sad::cry::brokenheart:
  • Jenerferzzz
    Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Dragonheart.

Why'd the dragon have to die? =(

(in my defense, I was 11)

Haha, I remeber seeing this in the theaters when I was probably about 11 as well. It was the first movie to ever make me cry.

I'm with all the ladies who say it's endearing to hear from guys that are secure enough to admit that movies can make them cry. The idea is pretty sexy to me. ;)
  • JScarbo
    Options
    Ok... So if you're reading this then you admit to being a jock scratchin', beer guzzlin' (light/low carb is fine!), oil changin', sports watchin' MAN! So in the vein of all things manly, I've got one question...

What movie(s) make you CRY like a BABY??

I can NEVER get through Man on Fire (Denzel Washington, Dakota Fanning) without tearing up! I watched it the other night and purposefully got up to make a protein shake at the end so that I could regain my composure... Didn't work!

What say ye?

Watching the Dallas Cowboys lose. I've been crying alot this season.:drinker: :sad:
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    This is eyes watery, there is no crying!

Armageddon
    Wonderful Life
    My Girl
    Seeking a Friend for the end of the World

A few others that catch me, its funny never used to get near emotional at all but as you get older and go threw more loss it starts catching up.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Toy Story 3 gave me allergies...
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Crash! When the the little girl jumped in front of the dude with the gun to save her father. :sad: ooh man those are tears i dont even try to hide when i watch that movie.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    My guy was crying just this weekend while watching Marley and Me. My nine year old son sobbed during Smufs when they went back to Smurf land.
  • kiraleilani
    kiraleilani Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hoosiers gets me when Coach Dale says, "I love you guys."

This. Rudy. Field of Dreams.

The worst it has been in while for me was Toy Story 3. Holy *kitten*. At the end, when he gives his toys away and then thanks them.... I'm f--king welling up just typing this......

*Gender card revoked*

Sorry. Woman here. I totally need to let this dude know that I watched three grown men cry at the end of Toy Story 3!!! Serious tear jerker. If you don't cry at that, you're not human.

My husband tears up at the end of Time Traveler's Wife.
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    Same with my husband :). Good movies!!!!!!
    “Courageous”
    "Fireproof"
    "Facing The Giants"
    "Extremely Loud"
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Anything Disney or Pixar with a happy ending.
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    This thread.... :noway:
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    Toy Story 3 for my fiancee.