7 weeks lost 39 pounds

Options

Replies

• MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow... I don't understand all the negativity.
    So what if he's lying (which I can't imagine why he would...), it's no skin off anyone's back.
    And if he's telling the truth, then he's made great headway into a 164 lb. journey.
    Either way, no one comes to this website to be shat on. Let's all be positive and support eachother!

I agree, if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all?!?! Although you are full and eating well, I wouldn't limit yourself too low on calories especially when you have a lot to lose. But this is your journey, not mine! Best of luck!! :)
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Um....I don't buy it.

X2
    I don't know how much you had to lose, but even if it was a lot I would be skeptical. If it's the truth then I would say your taking things way to fast.

Edited to add, I didn't realize how much weight you had to lose. The 8 pounds in the last week threw me. I apologize. I saw a TON of threads that day about unhealthy weight loss habits, and I just assumed you must be doing something like that. I think part of the problem with (some) people getting *****y on here, is they see people doing something unhealthy, try to help, and then get argued with for said advice. Eventually you get kind of pissy. Regardless I shouldn't have taken my thread grumpiness out on you, and I apologize.

:happy:
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Has no one ever heard of "if you can't say something positive don't say anything at all"??? Nothing like being called a liar by people who are supposed to be supporting you!!!
  • InPieces3
    Options
    That is great.... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :flowerforyou:
    I swear I'm exercising too much. I burn 1,000 calories 3 times a week and the rest of the week I'm burning at least 200 a day. Maybe I should back off the exercise. :(
  • creyes814
    creyes814 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! :smile:
  • thebowhunter
    Options
    Some people got all animated and nasty when I created this thread stating that I lost 39 pounds in 7 weeks. Some were so goofy as to claim I was lying about my weight loss. Some said Im losing to much, too fast. This week, I cut back a little on exercise and only lost 2 pounds.

That’s 41 pounds in 8 weeks.
  • Liliansamata
    Liliansamata Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Don't know why people assume you're lying. Seems kind of ridiculous that anyone would even bother lying on here. I don't see how it would accomplish anything. You've got nothing to prove to anyone but yourself. Keep up the good work!
  • 2rnip
    2rnip Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I lost almost 40 pounds in 10 weeks, with not too much of exercising, I guess if I exercise a bit more I would lose more.

Way to go OP! :)
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    That's a great result and nevermind the begrudgers....I laugh when people say, 'That's too fast'...well um...being 168lbs overweight is very unhealthy, so it seems to me the faster you get to at least the obese category, the better. The weight loss will get slower and slower until you creep into the mild-overweight category, when losing weight is HARD work!

Well done!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss so far!! You've accomplished a lot so far, keep up the great work!!
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep up the great work!
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    great job! i believe you! getting up and down in a tree stands be whole lot easier now i bet!
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Pictures or it didn't happen *jokes* :)
  • thebowhunter
    Options
    Pictures or it didn't happen *jokes* :)

I took a starting picture. Since then I have been taking a picture every 2 weeks (will take one tonight) At some point I will post. Im just not ready yet. I have a face more suited for radio.
  • luckycharm1965
    Options
    I AGREE !!!...This is a place for encouragement not discouragement...Keep up the good work!
  • sweetgrasswoman
    sweetgrasswoman Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOO CONGRATS! Its allot of hard work, for me its an every day battle. My second week I lost 4 lbs and thought it was impossible but with the help & SUPPORT OF OTHERS it can happen. Again awesome work!!!!!
  • kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Um....I don't buy it.

Nor do you have to. Im just reporting my results. You not buying it does not mean I didnt lose 39 pounds in 7 weeks.

Im working out 3 days a week and each time burning about 750 cals. Im eating less and excercising more and have a lot to lose so its coming off fast in the begining.

dont listen to all those haters out there! why would you post it, if it wasn't true! You keep doing you!!! Let everyone else worry about them! I don't know how people could possibly be so negative?!
  • arieswissmiss
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • anabelpalomo
    anabelpalomo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It's possible ESPECIALLY in the beginning. She has a lot of weight to loose. I've lost 11 lbs in one week before. It's possible, maybe the calorie intake is less than what OP is reporting but let's not be so skeptical and criticize people for it. Let's be happy and it's it's in fact true, then CONGRATULATIONS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!