What's your Subway?

Options

Replies

• Sharkington
    Options
    It has been forever since I have eaten at Subway, but when I did I always got the 6'' Club with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, light mayo, on wheat bread. I don't remember how many calories are in it, but I know the mayo and cheese added a bit more than the graph showed. ;) Suffice it to say, I never ate at Subway to be "healthy".
  • sleeplesslions
    sleeplesslions Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    6" veggie on wheat
    lettuce
    red onion
    tomato
    gherkin
    jalapenos
    olives
    bbq sauce
    no cheese
    salt n' pepper.

same sub for the last six years. cannot be bothered changing it.
  • lisab0864
    Options
    Surprised to see all the tunas (at least on page 5)........ Guess I don't have to feel as guilty about that being the ONLY sub I get at Subway (don't go often - probably 10 times/year).

6" tuna on Italian Herb and Cheese w/provolone, tomatoes and extra onions..
  • Miiimii
    Miiimii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Don't eat subway anymore, because it's too boring (fpr vegitarians). Prefer a good burritto. ;-)
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    If I ever have subway which is not often do to the sodium, I have sweet onion ck on flat bread no cheese no sauce. So like I said I don't get it often. It is not a healthy choice

Oh and if you get the bread, any of it, have the center scooped out or make it into a salad.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Veggie Patty, all the way! I used to get it with extra cheese and lots of Southwest, but now I get it with no cheese and a little bit of Southwest.

Oh, and for veggies, I always get;

Tomatoes
    Onions
    Gerkhins
    and sweetcorn.
  • HayleyHat
    Options
    Tuna (no cheese) on honey oat, w/ lettuce, cucumber, peppers, carrots, onion, gherkins, and olives
    Sweet onion sauce

Om nom nom.
    Are the veggie patties any good? I always look at them but I've never risked it.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

Are the veggie patties any good? I always look at them but I've never risked it.

They're absolutely gorgeous. Words can't describe how much I love them. May have to go and get one today :love: :love: :love:
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I've wandered the "heart healthy" menu but oh my fuzzy christendom the sodium.

Gets you every time... sadly, almost any sandwich will be high sodium unless it's a veggie sandwich.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Italina BMT with cheese, lettuce, peppers, onions and extra pepperoni.
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    6" flatbread BLT
    Bacon
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    pickles
    olives
    and a little bit of light mayo.. NOM NOM..
  • TahliaHarveysMummy
    Options
    extra extra extra black olives. Followed by asking for more black olives.

It's stupid that they're only allowed to put 6. If I go to any Subway other than my usual one they screw me on the black olives.

i'm the same with pickles/gherkins! I ask for plenty and one time they put 4 slices on and asked if that was enough! Erm NO!!! Load em up!!

Always have the same filling when i go but might mix up the bread:
    Chicken teriyaki, lettuce, cucumber, onion and the aforementioned PLENTY of pickle with honey mustard
    Always with cheese and toasted and sometimes if i'm feeling extra naughty i ask for bacon too! Hehe! But since i go so little i don't see it as a big deal to have the cheese and bacon as long as i've been "good" throughtout rest of the day!
    Mmmm i want subway now!!!!
  • sofia10811
    sofia10811 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Turkey breast on wheat with lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, and sometimes light onion. No cheese, light Italian dressing. Toasted!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    It's rare these days as I'm doing lower carb... But love Italian herbs and cheese bread, toasted with cheese and Italian BMT toppings, all salad, with southwestern sauce. Very naughty but oh so freaking good! X
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Ooh it's between:

Turkey Breast and Ham on Honey Oat with all the veg and honey mustard sauce
    OR
    Italian BMT on Italian Herbs and Cheese with cheese and toasted with all the veg and mayo (except olives or jalopenos)

nom nom >.<
  • HayleyHat
    Options

They're absolutely gorgeous. Words can't describe how much I love them. May have to go and get one today :love: :love: :love:

I think I'll have to give one a go whenever I go there next! :)
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Oh my favorite...is at another sub shop.
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    6" Roasted Chicken Breast on Wheat

Spinach
    Tomato
    Onion
    Lite Mayo
    Vinegar and Oil *extra vinegar
    Oregano

Not toasted but meat heated.

Could live on this sandwich! And only 320 calories!!!
  • swthrtsmrf
    Options
    I am a sucker for the BLT on wheat with of course lettuce, tomato, mayo, black olives, pickles, and mayo.
  • Softrbreeze
    Softrbreeze Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Vegan here so it's either the veggie delite or veggie max patty with spinach, tomato, onion, black olives, green peppers, banana peppers, oil and vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper. I switch up the bread each time.