What's your Subway?

Options

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    veg patty, everything on it except onions. no idea how many calories, but I only have this once or maybe twice a year
  • tamia11
    Options
    I live at Subway =)

9 grain wheat Turkey, all veggies except for olives & pickles... No sauce just salt and pepper! God Now I need it !!:wink:
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    double egg whites with double bacon on a whole wheat muffing. 2 of them of course.
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Spicy italian on hearty italian bread with hot chilli sauce and mayo.

It's over 600 calories for the 6 inch so okay for an occasional treat :wink:
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken salad, lettuce and spinach.

everything but cucumbers and banana peppers.

fat free Italian dressing.

apples.
  • MrsNina1972
    MrsNina1972 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Italian BMT on honey wheat no cheese, w/ lettuce, pickle, banana peppers, jalapenos, vinegar and oil, salt and pepper and light mayo. The sodium count is crazy but the sandwich is yummy so I don't have it often.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    THIS

menu-category-sandwich-ovrstchic.jpg

on flat bread, with light mayo, mustard, loads of banana peppers, tomatos, olives and salt, pepper and oregeno!
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I love the Oven Roasted Chicken sub. It was great when it was only a $5 footlong sub, now it's up to $6.50. Bummer. I usually stick with the $5 footlong ones, but I do like the Buffalo Chicken and the Turkey and Bacon Avacodo one.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    6" wheat bread
    italian BMT (love me some pepperoni!!)
    american cheese
    lettuce
    tomatoes
    pickles
    a few black olives
    and very little spicy mustard..... nom nom nom that was my dinner last night!

and it's about 500 calories
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    6" Chicken teriyaki on wheat w/ lettuce, onions, olives, more jalapeno peppers + sweet onion sauce
  • Bikini_Beast
    Options
    Double Chicken Chopped salad w/FF dressing, or black pepper & oregano (dry salad). : Double chicken, lettuce, baby spinach, green peppers, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers.

Dry, it's:
    230 Calories
    4.5 FAT (g)
    13 CARBOHYDRATES (G)
    6 Fiber
    37 PROTEIN (G)
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I saw at a subway by me they are reducing the sodium in their sandwiches next year!! I eat a BLT on wheat with the bread hollowed out, sometimes provolone or no cheese, toasted. All veggies except onions with vinegar and oregano. Sometimes i get a packet of mayo to add if i want then i control the amount.
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    6 inch chicken tikka on wheat with lettuce, onions and peppers. Yummmyyy.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    It's the same every single time I go.

6" oven roasted chicken on wheat. Lettuce, Tomato and extra extra extra black olives. Followed by asking for more black olives.

It's stupid that they're only allowed to put 6. If I go to any Subway other than my usual one they screw me on the black olives.

ETA: Also no cheese and not toasted. Been ordering the same sandwich for a looooong time now.

Black olives are high in fat if you were to go on the "jared diet" he only gets the minimum of the 6 black olives (they are about 1/2 a gram of fat per little slice). I use to work there and the amounts they put on it make it a "healthier" choice.

I always have to tell the people who make mine to cut back on the olives because they put so many on there, same with the spicy mustard.
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    6" Roasted Chicken Breast on wheat, with Lettuce, Spinach, Tomato, Green Peppers, Banana Peppers, onions and Chipotle Southwest sauce...I give up cheese for the southwest sauce....I would eat that stuff on everything if I could!!
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    6" turkey and ham on wheat, american cheese, toasted, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spinach, and spicy mustard! mmmm!
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    When I used to do subway I would get a 6 in honey wheat bread with turkey, spinach, green peppers and at home I would add my own avocados and pepper.
  • hafsahkh
    hafsahkh Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    6" italian herbs and cheese bread
    chicken tikka cheese and toasted
    jalpenos lettuce onion and bell pepper
    and ketchup, chilli sauce, mayo, southwest sauce and sweet onion :P
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I do a 6 in Veggie Delite on Italian with lettuce, spinach, olives, onions, and lots of jalapenos, with some American cheese and mustard put on top because I'm nauuuughty :P If I'm feeling particularly naughty, I'll get a Veggie Max patty on it, too, but I'll change the mustard to sweet onion sauce and I may or may not get the cheese (depends on my mood haha)
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    6" Tuna on honey oat
    american cheese
    lettuce, spinach, vinegar, black pepper

White chip macadamia cookie

I rarely go because my Subway selection is rather high in calories.