200+ (Week 21) Fling Into Spring

Options

Replies

• Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    My number is 180. I was that at 16\17\18, then got pregnant & gained alot of weight. I lost interest in myself... I was 250 something when I had my son.. 280 when I had my daughter! wepa! But I would be happy with 190.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    I dreamed about a few more ways to pack cal into food - cheese and/or real butter on steamed veges, baked potato, yam, or my fav acorn squash!!!
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    I'm still up this morning... like 203 :grumble: :mad: :grumble:

I should have never *twirled* when reaching the 100s for like 30 seconds, apparently.

Plus, I'm sort of TOMing (my cycle is out of whack- had like a mini-one 2 weeks ago, and sort of again now), so bloat might be a factor as well. Anyways, not a happy camper.

Could be a short work day today. To the clinic this morning, lunch with co-workers (korean food- will try and be good), will then, depending on schedule, not go back to clinlc, hit the rec center, then do some work from home. We'll see...
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Morning Super Heroes. Ok, unofficially weighed in this morning and now I am 201.6! Eh. I refuse to give in damn it. I will do it. I will dot it. I will do it.

I had a pretty good day yesterday. I even walked for 45 minutes. Could TOM be coming and just bloating me to mess with my head??? Well, moving right along. Today is a new day and I shall continue my path to better eating/calorie in take.
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    aka and mish, I am nearly convinced that you are both suffering the wrath of TOM. I swear, as women, our bodies freak out with every little thing. I've notice that not only do I bloat right before TOM (up to 4 pounds), I also bloat and gain when I am ovulating. So annoying.....
    We will do it.
    I weighed in today, which i usually don't, but i am back down to 206.5, so that makes me happy that I am not still up in the 207-208 range. could be the ovulating. TMI maybe, but hey, i consider you all my friends, and i don't hide stuff well.

Off to another day of diligent calorie counting.

nikki, good for you. now is the time to move on and take care of yourself and your babies.
  • mish3131
    Options
    aka and mish, I am nearly convinced that you are both suffering the wrath of TOM. I swear, as women, our bodies freak out with every little thing. I've notice that not only do I bloat right before TOM (up to 4 pounds), I also bloat and gain when I am ovulating. So annoying.....

Well, sometimes I can bloat up to 7-8lbs which drives me banana's. I spend half my month bloated and the other half happy and hating when the next blat session comes about.
  • akasullengal
    Options
    mish- we'll break past through the 200s in no time! Damn TOM... and it definitely is for me. The only positive is that per theory if I do well this week with eating/exercise, I should drop a fair bit next. We'll see though. :grumble: it's so depressing though! why does the scale tease us so???
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    geez, its my tom too....I swear it hits us all at once!

and to go completely off subject....its makes it a lot easier to get over the past when you have someone to look forward to. :bigsmile: :devil: hehehe
  • cds2327
    Options
    geez, its my tom too....I swear it hits us all at once!

and to go completely off subject....its makes it a lot easier to get over the past when you have someone to look forward to. :bigsmile: :devil: hehehe

What?!!! Do tell.......:love:

And, i just finished my TOM, so yeah....I think we have some weird cyber woman thing going....lol
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    :blushing: well I've been seeing a guy for the past couple weeks. He's nice and its absolutely nothing serious. But now theres another guy that I've started talking to and we seem to REALLY be hitting it off.

plus Joey is gravelling at my feet cause he wants me back. :yawn: I wish there was a smilie face that rolls its eyes, that is more how I feel right now about it. He keeps asking me "how can you not care about me at all? Its only been 3 months" :indifferent: really??? He's going to ask me how can I not care about him when he was telling his *kitten* he loves them? when he was spending hundreds of dollars on them? when he took one of them out on a date? Why do *I* not care about *HIM*???? :noway: I think he's more concerned about whether or not I have slept with anyone else. His issue is that he can't control me anymore and he can't stand it. Its not that he cares about me. I just don't reply to his texts when he asks me crap like that. Its none of his business.

LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER
  • cds2327
    Options
    blombie!! I am so happy for you that you might have found a sweet guy. Even though, we only know each other on here, I believe you totally deserve it!!
    Joey sounds like a putz!! Sorry you had to go through all that junk. Some men are great, and others think with their pants. Wait....they all think with their pants, some just have self control.....lol

Yeah you!!!
  • Andria915
    Options
    Hello ladies,
    I did not just drop in and leave you all--been HECTIC. My older boys just started Spring Break, so, it has been testosterone madness around here. The older 3 were supposed to head to El Paso for Spring Break with their father--who decided about a month ago that spending only a week with them wasn't "worth" the 9 hour drive to Austin...POS. Anyway, this is my first Spring Break with the boys in 3 years (and my first with the baby, obviously). I have been trying to keep them active, riding bikes, scooters, heading downtown for the huge kite festival...which was a bust, since EVERY person in Texas also thought it was a good idea...the off ramp exit was at least an hour long. So, instead, we headed further south to a cool little strip in Downtown Austin, where people are definitely keeping it "weird". This week is the huge SXSW festival (south by southwest) and I would kill to go, but, it seems others frown upon taking children to bars on 6th street, ah, well ha ha.

The whole weight loss thing is getting frustrating...I've lost 60 pounds since having Sammy--finally got BELOW 210, which was a milestone, then went back to El Paso for almost a week when my mom was having some issues. Darn Mexican food loaded over 5 pounds back on and I have been fighting to get it off :grumble: Just started my Pilate DVDs again and kicked my butt into high gear. Was hoping to head to the park today, been having gorgeous weather--but mother nature decided weather in the 50s and rain was more appropriate, so, we're making it a "craft" day indoors with the boys. I hope you ladies are doing well, I enjoy reading the posts--as I get to know you all better I will respond more directly to each one of you. Hope you ladies are having a fabulous week!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Another good way to get calories back in the diet: BEER. Not that I drink it alot, rarely actually, but I had bought a 4 pack of a Guiness like beer, but way creamier and better, and I drank about 3 oz last night. I logged my cals super fast last night and need to check to see how much they cost me, but damn was it good. YUMMY.

NOT a good morning for me at work, but whatever. Moving on...

Working out felt great yesterday. I set the elliptical to a 13 incline and 6 resistance and did 30 minutes of that...talk about feeling the top of my butt muscles today!! Wowza! This might be TMI, but every Monday when I get going at the gym and start to sweat I feel so gross and cruddy. Thick sweat or something...like I'm sweating out all the toxins my body has built up from the weekend of not exercising maybe? Gross I know, but boy does it feel good to get it out of my system.
  • mish3131
    Options
    Just a little bump so we don't lose our thread.
  • cds2327
    Options
    another good day for me! came in at about 1400 calories (after exercise).

lacey, love the beer idea!!!

Going to visit my mom tomorrow, and then getting my hair cut around dinner, so I may be scarce.....but i'm still here.

kinda scared to get my hair cut, always seems to end with me crying. trying a new girl, who comes with great reviews.
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    Andria, the mexican food always gets me, too. :grumble:

I rode my exercise bike for five extra minutes tonight! Big woohoo! :drinker:
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Super Pals....I'm up early this morning...hubby off to work early. The weather has been so nice here the last week. I have been working outdoors clearing out all the flowerbeds...I sure do hope I'm not doing it to early!
    I'm getting ready to do a stretch and some ab work, maybe a lowerbody workout too, then I'm meeting a friend for a powerwalk in town at one of the parks. I have been doing the "interval workout" thing this week, since last Saturday...I hope to see a difference in the scale this Friday. I really like the workouts, have any off you tried them? To me it seems like they go so fast....not sure why, and it does move my heart rate around...goes up pretty quick and stays high after.
    We got home late last night, dinner wasn't finished until 9PM...I had a couple of cups of steamed veggies, but what do you guys think about eating so late? I was really thinking I shouldn't be doing this....but I was also needing to eat 850 calories:ohwell: I left about 500....but that was the first itme this week, so I'm hoping not a big deal.
    Have a great Wednesday everyone!:drinker:
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Sorry, I haven't been posting much but I just have a long week with lots of evening activities and the weather is so nice. I have been trying to do yard work and something had to go - my computer time:grumble: I hope to find a happy medium in the next week. Have a Wonderful St. Patrick's day and if you can, :drinker: with some green beer:bigsmile:
  • mish3131
    Options
    Ok, I decided to go back and see what and how many calories I was eating the week I lost the most weight. I noticed that weekend I did not log anything in food wise. I don't know if the idea of having "off" on that weekend changed my thinking or what. That was also a week I was not dedicated to my treadmill.

Thoughts anyone?
  • akasullengal
    Options
    cds- good luck at the hairdressers!

debra- I think it's better not to eat close to when you go to bed, but as long as you don't make a habit of it, I'm sure you'll be fine. It was probably better to get at least some more calories in for day and not a gynormous deficit which you would have had otherwise.

mish- you might have been jump starting/mixing up your metabolism with your differential eating that week, and as pinbot has mentioned before with her weight, sometimes people can drop weight on the days they DON'T exercise- a delayed effect? *shrug*

It's been beautiful here the past couple of days and I haven't been taking full advantage of it. I'm in the midst of apartment hunting in town, which really is not fun, but it needs to be done. Everything is just so expensive!! Original plan was to go to the rec center this afternoon, but I have to be back by home to view another apartment complex, so I'll then plan on going for a walk/jog afterwards. I need to get at least some exercise in for the day, as I haven't done any over the past 2 days. Tomorrow will be a rec center day for last chance workout. My weight will be ugly this week. TOM is killing me! It's totally harshing my under 200 vibe... and I was SO excited being under for this week. I'll be lucky if I don't have a gain. :grumble: