OMG 5 pages of childish behavior, really?

Options

Replies

• Severy1975
    Options
    No we're talking ...
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    "Two men looked out from prison bars, one saw mud, the other saw stars." (Oscar Wilde, I believe)

Me, I try not to look at what I don't want or don't need to see. The internet can be a pretty messed up place so I don't roll in the dirt and I don't wrestle with the pigs.
    Amen.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

4e8de3974b9b7.png

for pure awesomeness.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Hahaha these threads are the only thing that keeps me coming back to MFP and....since I'm already here...logging my calories.

Thank you people of MFP for keeping my health in mind.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I still want to see the original 5 pages of childish behaviour.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I seriously LOVE that the whiney thread bemoaning another thread going 5 pages of childish behavior is now 5+ pages long. I think we need to up the childish nature of the thread though, someone gif the heck out of this, please.
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    yeaubetterholdmeback.jpg
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    OP Its clear from the previous posts that you single-handedly fixed MFP. Awesome work.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    We should be banding together, not pulling someones posting apart.

I agree. But anyhow, should I eat back my exercise calories?
  • Davideajames
    Options
    Not everyone is a bully or mean. I am here for encouragement and look for those that are in the same situation as me. I have struggled with weight loss my entire life. I am not at the biggest weight I have ever been and I am disabled. 36 years old and I can no longer stand on my feel. The exercise I do is sitting in my wheelchair and trying to move my arms and legs. It's not an easy journey and I never expected it to be but I have no real encouragement from friends or family because they are focused on their own lives so I came here hoping that people in my situation may find it in their hearts to give me the encouragement and support that I so desperately need. I am a very positive person considering all that I have been through and I'm constantly telling everyone else to find the positives in EVERY situation, however I still have those days where depression strikes and all I can think about is how my foot has been amputated on it twice already this year and the wounds won't close and now I have MRSA, and I'm diabetic type 1, I have cataracts and retinoapathy. I have nueroapathy with complete nerve damage in both of my legs and the list goes on. I have a lot to be negative about but I stay focused on the fact that I'm alive and God spared me because He has something good in store for me. I'm still waiting but I know it will come. And I'll be skinny when it happens. :-)
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Think I know what you are talking about. I saw it too and was not very impressed.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Think I know what you are talking about. I saw it too and was not very impressed.

24742973.jpg
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I seriously LOVE that the whiney thread bemoaning another thread going 5 pages of childish behavior is now 5+ pages long. I think we need to up the childish nature of the thread though, someone gif the heck out of this, please.

o7hg7.gif
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    WBlgB.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    strawberryshortcake2221.gif

strawberry_shortcake_and_cat_picture.gif

Grand_a28930_38171.jpg

The_Smurfs_Animated_Gif.gif

Dazed_Papa_Smurf.gif

Female_smurf.gif
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    RUT7wU7SK0GPZkC-V7i59A2.jpg
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Well, they say you generally find the kind of people you're looking for.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    RUT7wU7SK0GPZkC-V7i59A2.jpg

OMG; cutest thing EVER!
  • shortchange1
    shortchange1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    No need for core/ab training today. I got an awesome one just reading thru the last 6 pages. :laugh:
  • AngryCurseWords
    Options
    Bonus page(s)? Yay!

wVknH.gif