New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    134 no change, but down to the LAST 5 pounds, so going slower. Will try to eat better, drink more water, and exercise 3 times/week!
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    182! I can't wait to get out of the 180s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    122 been bouncing back and forth between 121 and 122, need to buckle down to get the last few off!
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    forgot to post yesterday...up a bit from last week 153....gonna kill it this week!!!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    CW: 153.6
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I began to do the 30 day shred and had a bit of a gain: 171.6. I am in no way bummed. I feel a huge difference with my clothes (they fit looser). I don't expect the scale to mce much but that's fine. :3
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Plan for this week is Fitness class tonight, treadmill Tues and Thurs, and boot camp Friday morning.
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE&pli=1#gid=0

There is the link for the spreadsheet! Each week fewer people weigh in. I guess that is the hazard of having such a long challenge. I am proud of those who are finishing this strong. I couldn't weigh in this week because I am visiting family for the week. You guys are so great and you're amazing motivation.I know we can finish this!

So we have two different challenges this week. If you live in the states you know this Thursday is Thanksgiving. This is a holiday full of eating tons of delicious but unhealthy food. I'm not going to ask anyone to not partake in the holiday festivities but I am challenging you to limit it to one day. Don't eat fattening food for the next week because you're munching on leftovers.

For those of you outside of the United States your challenge is to think about something you like about yourself since you've been losing weight. Often people losing weight still look at themselves as the 'fat person.' Self-esteem is an important part of the weight loss journey.

Here are our biggest losers for this week:

1.91%-mamajoytimes2
    1.29%-vinini91
    1.25%-spacecurly
    1.09%-shadykatiekate
    .97%-EmmaM2211

I hope everyone has a great week!
  • Calderon46
    Options
    Cogratulations to the biggest losers this week. You are all doing a grand job. Keep it up guys.
    Also can I take my hat off to Kelsey who has done an excellent job with the spreadsheet and motivating us to persevere and do well.
    A big thanks kelsey. Thank you and well done my friend.:happy:
  • Calderon46
    Options
    How about doing this challenge again for the festive week over Christmas and New Year which is a very bad time dietwise for me?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE&pli=1#gid=0

There is the link for the spreadsheet! Each week fewer people weigh in. I guess that is the hazard of having such a long challenge. I am proud of those who are finishing this strong. I couldn't weigh in this week because I am visiting family for the week. You guys are so great and you're amazing motivation.I know we can finish this!

So we have two different challenges this week. If you live in the states you know this Thursday is Thanksgiving. This is a holiday full of eating tons of delicious but unhealthy food. I'm not going to ask anyone to not partake in the holiday festivities but I am challenging you to limit it to one day. Don't eat fattening food for the next week because you're munching on leftovers.

For those of you outside of the United States your challenge is to think about something you like about yourself since you've been losing weight. Often people losing weight still look at themselves as the 'fat person.' Self-esteem is an important part of the weight loss journey.

Here are our biggest losers for this week:

1.91%-mamajoytimes2
    1.29%-vinini91
    1.25%-spacecurly
    1.09%-shadykatiekate
    .97%-EmmaM2211

I hope everyone has a great week!
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    This week I lost another one - If you find it, I do not want it back!!!
    217lbs for me :smile:
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This challenge is going to be a toughy for me since i'm not a waster AT ALL!! I eat leftovers almost every day! I think i'll have to just stick to the turkey leftovers and avoid hubby's sweet potato casserole (which is much sweeter than pie!!) lol
  • mommahix
    Options
    Is anyone else planning on weighing in early for the week? like Thursday morning before the turkey day festivities begin or is it just me...I don't feel like it is cheating but it is taking a little bit of pressure off of me for my usual Friday morning weigh in....just wondering!!!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    This challenge is going to be a toughy for me since i'm not a waster AT ALL!! I eat leftovers almost every day! I think i'll have to just stick to the turkey leftovers and avoid hubby's sweet potato casserole (which is much sweeter than pie!!) lol

Eating some healthier leftovers,like turkey,is no big deal.The challenge is more to not eat Mac and cheese and pumpkin pie for a week.
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    This week 197lbs! same as last week, but after the nightshift my scale went a little crazy. Never noticed it so drastic before... oh well, I will keep an close eye on it with the next nightshifts!

As for the challenge: I live outside the US (Netherlands, to be specific) and so I had to think of what I really like, since I started loosing weight!
    Well, it really took me quite some days, to come up with something, I really liked. Not just something, that comes to mind and you think "Oh yeah, I could write that! Sounds good!" but something that crosses my mind again and again!
    So something, that makes me smile several times a day, whenever I notice it is that my weddingring almost comes off and I have to shove it back slightly.
    My hand and face is better shaped, even with only 15lbs down, but I like it a lot, cause ever since I was 16 (and that is some while ago:tongue: ) when a friend said I had fat fingers and pig eyes, I am very aware of how they look in particular.
    So I really like this changes the most at the moment!

Hope you all had a great thanksgiving! and a great weekend!
  • Calderon46
    Options
    Hi All,
    Last week's weight 201.3 lbs
    This week's weight 200.3 lbs

Yippee! I have already reached my goal I set for Christmas, but I am going to contniue and see how much I can lose by new Year!

Have a good Friday everyone, and a great weekend.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hello guys!

My weigh-in 11 - Nov. 23: 166.8 (-1.8lbs).

Water (for ppl outside of the US): mixed results :/

xx
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hello guys!

My weigh-in 11 - Nov. 23: 166.8 (-1.8lbs).

Water (for ppl outside of the US): mixed results :/

xx

Wow, I'm tired! Didn't mean "water" but "challenge" - yeah, not even close, I don't know either lol
  • mommahix
    Options
    last week 153
    this week 151
    YAY a loss have a great week all!!!