I want honest opinions?

Options

Replies

• californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    My honest opinion is that you look best in the 3rd picture. Honest. You are beautiful. Please know that.
  • Lalamontour
    Options
    my honest opinion ??? ok here it is. Looks like you need to drop the boyfriend and you will be happy again. You are beautiful in the top picture. You are so pretty dont ever let a man tell you any different . Sorry you asked for honesty
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Note that this is a zombie thread from last August - that for some reason got lots of posts today and the OP has not posted anything since September.
  • phatycake
    Options
  • MandyRuns
    Options
    You look healthy and lovely in all three pictures. The middle picture is very thin. Some people are naturally that thin but if you had to work to get there I don't think there's any need for it, and I also found the third picture more appealing aesthetically as others did. I think you look fantastic and would be thrilled to have your body. If you like having fitness related goals, you might consider looking into eating high protein and lifting heavy weights. At your current weight you could add a little muscle to get some definition that looks healthy rather than gaunt. But do it because you like the challenge and like feeling strong, do it for yourself, and only if it makes you happy, not for anyone else. What others have said about the boy.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    looks like this is an old thread, but i like the first pic best. you look young and cute. the second pic just makes me sad. don't do that to yourself! the third pic is fine too, but i really think the first is best.
  • robertlugg
    robertlugg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You're still getting comments after three months! Hopefully you realize #1 and #3 are great. If you want to improve, I'd suggest: Calculate the calories needed to stay at your current weight. Eat those at least every day. Then exercise to build up muscle tone. Good luck.
  • myfriendb00
    myfriendb00 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Honestly....way to THINNNNNN. not flattering. sorry.
  • mohamedkt
    Options
    Definitely the first pic. And, sorry to say this but let go of the jerk and find you a guy that will appreciate you for who you are(your brain makes you and contains your personality) not your physical features.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You look great in the third picture. In my opinion too thin in the second one. Even if you personally like that look you need to realize that it would be too much of a struggle to maintain that weight, because it is unhealthy. Constantly depriving your body will cause a lot of health issues long term
    Also..in my experience, telling someone who is obviously healthy that they need to lose weight is a form of control. You might need to take a step back and reevaluate your relationship. Why does your boyfriend want you to be underweight and why do you feel like you need to listen to him?
  • destinyfulfilled
    Options
    Hi there! Sounds like some emotional eating patterns. At height 5 foot 8 your best weight can be 140 pounds. If the foods you are eating are not that healthy maybe you feel bloated. My honest opinion of the 3rd picture was too thin and unhealthy appearing.
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! The fact that your boyfriend wanted you to lose weight after you were already skinny for your height and frame is alarming. You should never have listened. Although you're a very pretty girl, your lowest weight is underweight and you look very gaunt and unhealthy. I really hope you stay at your current weight as it seems to look good, but I really hope you don't revert back to 120 pounds. Way too small for you. Oh, and slap your boyfriend. That's insane.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I think you should put on some muscle. Would make you look more shapely.

But no matter what, your own opinion is the only one that matters. You need to feel great about what you see in the mirror.
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    i am five feet. my goal is 145. higher than what it should be. 5'8 125-130 looks good too skinny in middle pic. you look young you just keep being health and exercise and sensible diet and you wont be like me at 49, 177 lbs and arthritic knees.

keep up what you are doing.
  • thomakg
    thomakg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So pretty in the first pic - listen to all of these people!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I like how you look in the first picture and the 3rd one is not bad either. Way to skinny in the second one and look unhealthy. Drop your boyfriend....he is not worth it. At any given point of time if you need change your life style......do it for yourself and not for anyone else in this whole wide world. Maintain an healthy life style with good eating habits and exercise through out your life. Be happy.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    drop the boyfriend and stay at the weight you're at now. middle pic is dangerously thin. only telling you because you wanted opinions, and that's MINE. :)
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    Here! Here!
    if your boyfriend was telling you to drop some weight my opinion is you should drop HIM.
  • casandra_zamarripa
    casandra_zamarripa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Honestly not to Be mean U NEED A NEW BOYFRIEND NO MAN SHOULD EVER TELL HIS GIRL/WIFE SHE NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT OR SHES CHUBBY if cant see how beautifule u r just the way u wer than he is just an ugly person inside! U are to thin in the middle pic and look perfectly fine in the first and just As nice in the 3rd ! Dont listen to him Be comfy with ur self eat healthy meals and stay active than u should b fine -the harsh judgmental boyfriend
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    If I were you. I'd just start hitting the weights. This will most likely give you the desired look you want!

You look beautiful at the weight you're at and I would never think to tell you or to recommend that you lose more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!